Chapter 14

I Finally Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun came to Jihyo's room to bring her food. She was taken a back when she saw her crying. Jihyo immediately wiped her tears upon noticing Dahyun. She was relieved that it was the younger girl who saw her in that state instead of the over-reacting Nayeonnie or the overprotective Jungyeon. Dahyun hurriedly placed the food tray on the table and went to comfort Jihyo.

Dahyun: Jihyo-unnie, if it makes you feel better, you can cry in front me.

Dahyun is quite aware on what her unnie is going thru right now. She's sure that its something that's related to JB. She noticed the drastic change on Jihyo's aura when Jihyo was together with JB before and when they broke up after. Having the guy around her unnie again was probably the reason of her heartache.

Jihyo: Thank you Dahyun.
Dahyun: I know it must have been hard having him around again.
Jihyo: I'm still mad at him but I miss him.
Dahyun: I know that you already know that best thing you can do is to talk to him properly to settle things. That is if you are ready.
Jihyo: It just hurts so much. What if...
Dahyun: You should stop overthinking unnie. (Dahyun cut her words as she looked into her eyes directly) "What ifs" don't usually happen. Let your heart decide not your brain. You're already hurt so much and no one can take that away except you. Seeing you hurt also makes me cry. (Dahyun is now starting to tear up)
Jihyo: Thank you. (She said as she hugged Dahyun tightly)

...
There's only a week left before the whole medical team will be returning back to Korea. Jihyo was now allowed to go out since she already recovered and spent a whole week confined in a room. It was refreshing to see the fields around their campsite where the children where playing. The scenery was better compared to the first time they came. Chae noticed her and went t greet her.

Chae: Hello... I see you feel better now. Sorry for just saying this now but thank you for saving me.
Jihyo: I know you'll do the same.... It's nice to see that the kids are having fun again.
Chae: We were planning to make a small party for them to enjoy.
Jihyo: I want to help. What can I do?

Chae smiled mischievously as an idea quickly came to her mind.

Chae: Ahh... You can go to the city and buy thes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter