Chapter 7

I Finally Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon went inside Jihyo's office at the hospital and she saw the girl staring blankly at her phone. Weeks have already passed and JB still hasn't contacted her. 

  Nayeon: He still hasn't called you? Jihyo: Yeah. (Jihyo sadly said) Nayeon: But did you tried calling him? Jihyo: Nope. I told him I'll wait. Nayeon: You silly! Give me that. (Nayeon snatched away Jihyo's phone and looked for JB's number) Jihyo: What are you doing?! Nayeon: I'm calling him.   Before Jihyo could object, JB already answered the phone after 3 rings. Jihyo don't know what to do and she just suddenly frozed upon hearing JB's voice.   JB: Hello... Jihyo?... Helloo... Nayeon: Answer it! (Nayeon commanded her)   Finally Jihyo snapped out of her shock and answered....   Jihyo: JB. (She uttered with a cold tone. She's worried and mad at the guy at the same time) JB: Jihyo I miss you! (JB was glad hearing her voice) Jihyo: You had me worried! You didn't even called me! (Jihyo is now venting her anger) JB: Come out at the parking lot. (JB said calmly)   Jihyo then run towards the area and Nayeon went after her. There stood JB wearing his combat uniform. His arms open wide grinning at the sight of Jihyo. The girl then run to him and hugged him tightly.   JB: I miss you so much Jihyo. (He hugged the girl as if he would never let go) Jihyo: I miss you too! (She said then she suddenly smacked the guy on the chest a couple of times) You had me worried! You didn't even call me! (Now tears are building up on her eyes) Don't you dare do that again!  JB: I'm sorry.    That's all he can say as he stared at Jihyo's eyes. He really finds everything cute about the girl. Also, those watery eyes reminds him of something. Its a nostalgic sight that he can't recall.    Jihyo: How long have you been here waiting?  JB: A couple of hours... Jihyo: You crazy! (Jihyo then smacked him again). I told you not to do that again. You could have called me! JB: What?! And missed seeing your surprised expression!? No way! (The guy joked. He then hugged Jihyo again.) Come on, let's go somewhere.. (He then pulled Jihyo) Jihyo: I can't. My shift is not done yet.  

JB then thinks and he saw Nayeon looking at them.

  JB: Nayeon-ssi, can you cover for Jihyo? I'll bring her somewhere! (He yelled) Nayeon: Yeah, no problem. Have fun! (Nayeon gave her thumbs up)   Before Jihyo could utter a word, Nayeon then said she'll call her immediately when something comes up so she doesn't need to worry. Hearing that, JB led Jihyo to the passenger seat. He then sat on the driver's seat and lean on to Jihyo to put her seatbelt on. Their faces was so close to each other. JB then quickly stole a kiss from Jihyo's cheeks leaving her blushing so much. JB was just grinning widely and proceeded to drive on their destination.   Nayeon was really happy for her best friend and she wished that she'll ex
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter