Chapter 12

I Finally Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the army dispersed to prepare, JB on the hand walk around to see the entire situation of the place. Everything was heavily damaged. Then he saw a figure very familiar to him. He went closer and there she was...
JB: Ji... Jihyo? Jihyo: JB!? He stood there for a moment when suddenly... Jihyo: Don't just stand there! Help this guy out. She quickly ordered him. Her personal matters must be put away in order for them to help more people. With that, JB immediately assisted her.
Jihyo: Let's bring him to emergency site.
JB nodded as he put the guy's arm around his shoulder to assist him. The site now was packed with military personnel coming in and out with patients. 
Jihyo: Lay him on the bed first.
JB did as he was told.
Dahyun: Dr. Jihyo, the army came and is now helping us. (She then spotted JB) Captain JB you're here too? 
JB: Yeah.
Jihyo: Dahyun, take care of this guy. Tend all his wounds. (She said as she was about to walk away)
Dahyun: Count on me!
JB: Are you going back? (He said as he held her arm)
Jihyo: I have too.
JB: Let the guys bring the patients here.
Jihyo: No! Its better if I go there to have them check immediately. 
She then run off again.
Dahyun: You know you can't stop Dr. Jihyo if she already decided something.
JB: I know. She won't listen.
Jackson: Captain everything is prepared. (He said as he came running) Dahyun-ssi?!
Dahyun: You're here too?
Jackson: yeah. I'm happy to see you. Here, let me help you.
JB felt envious upon seeing the two of them. He and Jihyo could have stayed that way if it wasn't from the incident a couple of weeks ago.

The rescue operations began smoothly until the heavy rain began pouring again. JB ordered everyone to pull back as to not put their safety in any danger. Only the army was allowed on the field. He told Mark to check if everyone was accounted for. That's when Nayeon shouted.

Nayeon: Jihyo and Momo is still not here!
JB: Does anyone know where they are?
Everyone kept silent.
Jungyeon: I'll go back and look for them.
JB: No, you stay here. Let us handle this.
Jungyeon: You're not the boss of me. These are my friends' lives that are at stake here.
JB: I know that and I will do what I can to find them. I will be in-charge of this camp site from now on and you do what I say. I will bring them safely. This. Is. What. We. Do.
Jungyeon: Then I'm coming too. What ever happens, atleast I can give medication in case they need it.
Chaeyoung: That won't be necessary. I'm the army doctor and I'm more equipped in this kind of situation. (Chae butted in)

Jungyeon can't do anything but just to stay there and comfort the worried Nayeon.

...
When the heavy rain started pouring in, Momo ran for cover. That's when he saw Jihyo attending to the wound of a kid in a somewhat broken structure. The kid can't walk because of his injury and Jihyo can't just leave him there.

Momo: Jihyo! Let me carry the kid and let's go somewhere safe.
Jihyo: Its pouring heavily. We can let the rain stopped. The kid has a fever.
Both of them feels helpless because of the situation they're in. Because of the rain, another flash flood might occur again that worried Momo. 

Then what he's worried about took place. The ground started shakin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter