Highschool life (Side story 2)

I Finally Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(during their highschool)

 

Jisoo was on her way to her teachers’ room to deliver some documents requested by her teacher. Before entering, she heard their conversation.

Teacher: Ms. Sana, we can no longer tolerate your brother’s behavior. He’s not attending class and his grades are the lowest in the whole school.

Sana: Sir, he’s only been here for a couple weeks. Please have more patience.

Teacher: There’s no one that can help him unless he helps himself.

Jisoo knocked and then finally entered.

Teacher: Jisoo thank you for helping out. 

Jisoo: It’s my pleasure. (She then bowed)

But before she leaves, Sana once again pleaded to the teacher and bowed to him.

Sana: Please sir. Give my brother a chance. We’re Japanese and still adjusting to a foreign culture.

Before the teacher could speak, Jisoo interrupted him.

Jisoo: Uhmm, excuse my intrusion but I overheard your conversation. Sir, if you may, I can tutor his brother.

Sana was shocked and was at the same time very glad hearing that.

Teacher: Are you sure? Wouldn’t that be a hassle to your busy sched?

Jisoo: Not at all sir. I can do it. (she assured him)

Teacher: Well if that’s the case then I can consider.

Sana: Honto ni? I mean really?! Thank you so much (Sana hugged Jisoo tightly) 

Jisoo just smiled at the happy girl in front her.

Teacher: Well, that settles it. Ms. Sana, Jisoo is one of our smartest and the most responsible student here. Your brother will definitely learn a lot from her.

Jisoo: Sir, that’s too much flattery. 

Sana: Thank you so much again (hugging Jisoo once again)

Jisoo: By the way, what’s the name of your brother?

Sana: Hirai Momo.

 

After their class, Nayeon and Jungyeon went to the student council’s room to pick-up Jisoo. The only person left inside was  Jisoo who is still clearing up her table.

 

Nayeon: Jisoo, we’re here to pick you up. Let’s go now.

Jisoo: Sorry guys but I can’t go with you today.

Jungyeon: Why? (Jungyeon raising her brow)

Jisoo: I have something to do.

Nayeon: What’s that?

Jisoo: I agreed to help out someone by tutoring him everyday after class.

Jungyeon: Why you? Who’s that?

Jisoo: Uhmm (she then bowed her head and avoided eye contact with Jungyeon) Hirai Momo…

Upon hearing this, Jungyeon went berserk. He slammed both his hands on the table.

Jungyeon: ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND PARK JISOO?! WHY DID YOU AGREED TO THAT???

Jisoo: (carefully choosing her words to not further agitate Jungyeon’s anger) I didn’t know it was him at first. But nonetheless, I already agreed to it. I know I can help him.

Jungyeon: That’s not your responsibility.

Nayeon: Jungyeon’s right. You barely have time for us. And now you have to spend time with him.

Jisoo: I can manage it. 

Jungyeon: You’re too helpful. People take advantage of that.

Suddenly, someone knocked at the door. 

Jisoo: Come in.

Momo: Pres, I’m here to pick you up.

Upon seeing Momo, Jungyeon emitted a killing aura directed at him. Momo noticed Jungyeon’s intensed glare at him. 

Jisoo: Guys, I need to go now. Don’t worry too much.

Nayeon: Take care (she said as she hugged Jisoo)

Jisoo just looked at Jungyeon and she can’t help but to just sigh. When Jisoo went near the door, Momo let her go first but before closing the door, Momo smirked at Jungyeon making Jungyeon gritted his teeth with anger.

From that day on, Jisoo began her tutoring session with Momo. Drastic improvements were seen from the guy. From Fs, his grade became Cs and he also comes to class everyday. Jisoo also invites him to have lunch with them. Though there's always been awkward silence whenever Momo joins them, Jisoo still believes that they can someday warm up to Momo and became his friend as well.

Weeks past and Jisoo's schedule became tightly packed and sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter