Chapter 2

I Finally Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Patients continues to rush in the JYP hospital. The emergency room is now packed with people in need of immediate medical attention. The staffs and doctors that are available are going back and forth doing what they can. 

  JYP is a big hospital and has a number of doctors, but unfortunately, a day before this incident, one-third of them went overseas for a training, so they kind of lack man-power at the moment.   This emergency was caused by a traffic accident that escalated badly which includes an explosion of a truck carrying loads of gasoline. JYP is the nearby hospital so most of the patients were brought there.   ...   "Doctor please save this uncle, he saved my life." Cries the little girl. "Don't worry, I'll take care of him." Dayhun said to the girl while flashing her bright smile. "Don't worry. I'm fine. Now go to your mommy and take care of her." Said the guy. When the girl left, the guy then looked at Dahyun.

 

Guy: So doctor, how many days I have left? Dayhun: I thought you said your ok? It's just a minor thing, don't be such a baby. Guy: hahaha! I'm just joking. You're too serious. Dahyun: off course, this is my job.   The guy just looked at Dahyun while she was tending his wounds. He knows that there is something about this girl that got his attention.   

"Its done, I'll check up on the patient later after I made my rounds." Dayhun told the nurse. "You can call me Jackson, instead of referring to me as a patient." He retorted. "Ok then, Jackson. Just rest yourself and I'll make a thorough check later." Dahyun said. "Yes, ma'am!" Jackson saluted and flashed his wide smile. This made Dahyun smile as well because of the guy's silliness.

 

Finally, the three doctors arrived at the hospital. Dahyun and the other nurses rushed to them and fill them with infos as they walk to the patients with critical conditions.

  Dahyun: I'm glad you guys are back. Jungyeon: What's the stats? Dahyun: Well, we already made first aid to everyone. CT scans and x-rays are also done. We have 2 patients in need of operation right now. The first one had head lacerations, and other one is a kid who needs to be amputated. Jungyeon: I'll do the head surgery. Nayeon: I'll handle the kid. Jihyo: I'll make rounds and check everyone who needs help.   With that, they went their separate ways. (They're so cool!) Dahyun thought in her head as she watched with amazement. "Doctor?" The nurse said which made Dahyun to come back to her senses. "Ahh, right! Let's go now too." With that she made her rounds too.  

Hours later,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter