Chapter 19

I Finally Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu and her mom was about to go out the hospital when they met JB along the way.

"I see you're ok now" JB said to Tzuyu. Tzuyu was confused about his statement. "Ah, he's JB-sunbae. He's with Dr. Jihyo who brought you here yesterday." Dahyun explained. "Silly me, I forgot you were unconscious at that time so you wouldn't recognize me." JB chuckled. "Thank you for saving her." Jinsoo thanked him sincerely. "It was actually Jihyo who found her. I just helped out." He said smiling. "Oh! There she is!" JB caught Jihyo standing at the back watching them as he pointed her out. They looked at the direction he pointed at. Jihyo immediately turned back and was about to run away. Suddenly her mother come running towards her and yelled. 

"JISOO WAIT!"

"Jisoo?!" JB was surprised the lady called her "Jisoo".

"Why did she called her "Jisoo"?. JB was confused so he asked Dahyun. "That was Jihyo unnie's original name before she changed it." JB eyes' widened. Flashbacks came to his thoughts about the little Jisoo from his past and the Jihyo in the present. Now, he finally understands why he feels sudden nostalgia when he is with his girlfriend. The similarities hits him like a bullet. Why did he noticed it just now. His heart is beating fast because of excitement. Is she really the one? The girl that his mom met? Would it be possible that the girl he felt in love first was the same person whom he will love last? He was about to go to after them but Tzuyu held his arm. "Please give my mom time to talk to her privately." She said as she stared in his eyes as if begging him. Seeing, the girl reaction made JB hold back. He doesn't know anything about it but seeing the girl's serious face made him think that its something important.

...
Jinsoo run towards Jihyo trying to catch up. Luckily, the director came and blocked Jihyo's path. He hugged her tightly and soothed her back as she cries again. Jinsoo stopped as she watched the father and daughter scene.

Director: Jihyo... My Jihyo, you have hurted so much. Its me and Jinsoo's fault and now its time to end it. Stop running. I know you hate your mom but you miss her more than you hate her. Talk to her. Don't worry about me. Its now your time to forgive her and to forgive yourself for locking yourself up from her. I know you blame yourself too. Please just let it go...

Jihyo finally calmed down from sobbing so hard. She parted from her dad's hug and took a deep breathe before finally her mother. She bit her lips as she looked directly to her mother's eyes.

Jinsoo took it as a chance and walked closer to Jihyo. She then engulfed the girl into a tight hug as if never letting her go. "My Jisoo, I missed you so much. I never thought a day like this will finally come. I love you so much." 

Slowly, Jihyo finally let go of her anxieties and worries as she returned her mother's hug. The heavy burden that she's been carrying bursted like a bubble at that moment. "I miss you too." This four words made the lady cry harder. "Thank you. Thank you." She began showering Jihyo with kisses on her cheeks. Finally, Jihyo smiled. A true genuine smile that her mother and father hadn't seen for years since they broke up. 

... 
The two of them held hands as they went back to Tzuyu who is on the other hand waiting for her mom at the reception area. At the moment Tzuyu saw them together walking to her direction, she smiled and quickly run to their direction. "Mom! Unnie!" She both hugged them tightly. "I'm so happy! Finally!" She is literally jumping. "Careful Tzuyu, you just recovered." Jihyo told her as she shuffled the girl's hair. "Jisoo-unnie! I finally met you. Can I call you that?! Mom told me lots about you. I wanted to meet you since then. Now I can finally hugged you." Tzuyu exclaimed. "I'm happy to have a maknae too. You can call me whatever you like. I'm still the same person. But you still need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter