Chapter 18

I Finally Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the lobby, a woman came hurriedly looking for Tzuyu's room. She was very worried for her daughter that she run towards the room that the receptionist pointed out. She quickly barged in and immediately saw Jihyo and Tzuyu.

Jihyo's eyes widened upon seeing the lady. She was shocked because she hasn't seen that familiar face for years. The lady felt the same as hers. Awkward silence covered the hospital room after they recognized each other.

Lady: Jisoo...
Jihyo: Mother

Tzuyu and Dahyun was both left dumfounded with the scene....

"Mom what's going on?" Tzuyu said which causes her mom to comeback to her senses. She immediately went to Tzuyu's side and touched her hands. "She's your sister Tzuyu." The lady said as she glanced back to Jihyo. Jihyo on the otherhand was lost for words. She can't process the information right. Her mother that left her years ago is now in front of her comforting her so-called sister. She gave the lady a piercing look before walking out of the room. Dahyun immediately followed her.

"Jihyo-unnie!" Dahyun shouted but Jihyo just dashed off. Tears are now falling in her eyes. She was trembling as she run towards her office. All the bottled up emotion a moment ago now bursting within her. She hated her mother so much but after seeing her, she felt longing. She missed her badly. Her yearning for her came back once again as she recalls those caring eyes, the way on how she looks at Tzuyu right now. She also felt jealous by the fact that she is now caring for her "new" daughter. Jihyo can't explain her feeling right now. The pain, the hurt, the anger, the longingness, everything just came rushing in and all she can do right now is to cry her heart out. She was sobbing tremendously. 

...
Nayeon was walking casually towards Jihyo's office to inform her about JB until she heard her sobbing when she came near the half opened door, she quickly barged in. Her heart broke upon seeing Jihyo's state. She immediately engulfed Jihyo into a tight hug and rubbed her back to soothe her. Jihyo in the other hand cried heavier and louder. Nayeon got very worried and panicked so she called in Jungyeon and Momo.

After crying her heart out, Jihyo finally calmed down a bit. Her friends are just there comforting her and waiting for her to speak. "Jihyo-ya.... What happened?" Nayeon said very concerned of her best friend. Jihyo took a deep breathe before answering. "My mother...... She came back" She said as she clenched her fists. The three of them were surprised at the news. They knew Jihyo from childhood and they know the story on how her mother left her and her father for another man. Jihyo's world was crushed because of that. She hated her and she's the main reason why she changed her name. Now the woman came back. 

"What do you mean she came back?!" Nayeon asks again. 

"She is in this hospital. She's the mother of the girl that we brought earlier." 

They all gasped. "So that girl is your sister?" Momo said. "Maybe ... I don't know... I don't want to know..." Her heart just aches so much. Tears began falling again. How can she leave them and now she is taking care of a new daughter?! Jihyo's heart is filled with anger and jealously. But still she misses her so much too but she can't get herself to approached the lady. "I don't know what to do..." She began sobbing again. Her friends surrounded her and hugged her tight. "Don't worry, you don't have to do anything... Just... Just let it be..." Jungyeon said. "But don't you think you have to tell the director about it?" Momo asked. "No! Dad will probably get hurt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter