Chapter 13

I Finally Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because of the accident, Jihyo spent her time inside the cabin for complete bed rest as ordered by her friends. She'll probably stay there for a week. Though the operation was only minor, they still didn't allowed her to go out. Knowing her, she'll probably end up overworking herself. They visit her often to check on her. She felt helpless that she can't help them. The situation in the area was already been dealt with and everything is going back on the way it was before.

Being confined alone in the room gave her time to think about everything that happened from the past few months. She thought on how her life changed when she met JB. The times on how persistent the guy was and on how she ends up being the guy's girlfriend. She likes it on how the guy still finds time for her even on his busy schedule. She loves it when the guy looks at her as if she's the only girl in the world. The way he hugs her, kiss her, all their alone time. All those sweet and touching moments felt like a dream. It suddenly ended with just a simple lie that the guy did. Tears fell from her eyes as she remembers the heartache. She keeps on thinking if she did the right decision on breaking up or maybe she should give him a second chance and let him explain himself. But what if he lies again? It will definitely hurt more the second time. She tries to forget everything but being alone in a confined room doesn't help much. She immediately wiped her tears when she heard someone approaching.

JB knocked and entered the room. He brought some flowers and placed it in a vase beside Jihyo's bed.

JB: Hi. I brought these. Maybe you miss being outside so I thought these might remind you of the fields. (He said as he arranged the flowers next to her)

Jihyo: Thanks. 

That's all she could say as she tries to hide her puffy eyes from crying earlier. Too bad the guy already noticed it.

JB: Did you cry? Does something hurt? I'll call them.
Jihyo: No, I'm fine. Don't bother.

JB's heart aches too as he could no longer do anything for her. He wants to wipe all those tears away but he knows his right was already been taken away when he lied to her. It also pains him to think that he's probably the one causing it. Those precious tea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter