Chapter 6

I Finally Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungyeon woke up with a serious headache. He opened his eyes and groaned from the pain. He stood up and noticed that he is not in his room and he began to scan the place realizing that this is Momo's room. Momo came in to check on him. He then told him to go with him down stairs to have breakfast. Jungyeon immediately followed.

  Waiting downstairs was Nayeon who is busy preparing their food. She woke up early and helped Sana to make breakfast. She noticed them and told them to sit down. Nayeon was wearing Sana's clothes. She hadn't have the chance to go home so Sana just let her borrow her clothes. It was a tight-fitting dress that looked very y on her. Jungyeon immediately noticed it but he just bowed his head pretending not to care.   Momo: Wow you made all this? Nayeon: Sana-unnie helped me but she's gone back to work now... Jungyeon, are you feeling better now? Jungyeon: yeah. (Jungyeon just held his head down avoiding eye contact.

 

Nayeon then went closer to him and gave him something to drink for his hangover. Jungyeon just drunk it and thank Nayeon while looking down.   Momo: Jungyeon ah! You don't remember anything last night didn't you?! Jungyeon: my head just hurts... Momo: Nayeon took take care of you all night. You even threw up on her clothes! Jungyeon: I'm sorry. (Jungyeon said in a low tone) Nayeon: that's ok. I'm glad you're feeling better now. Momo: its not ok. He should atleast treat you something or pay for what he's done. Nayeon: that's ok. I don't mind. Momo: No! Jungyeon should be your slave for a day because he has given you a hardtime. You should grant Nayeon 5 wishes for the 5 hours she didn't sleep. (Momo telling Jungyeon firmly) Jungyeon: Ok then. I'll do it. (Jungeon agreed easily.)

 

Momo received a death glare from Nayeon but Momo just smirked at the girl. He then began to eat again. While eating, Momo then blurted out "This is reallly delicious Nayeonie. We should pack some for lunch. Let's bring Jihyo some too." Upon hearing Jihyo's name, a pained expression was seen on Jungyeon. He then stood up and excused himself telling them that he needs to get ready for for work. Momo then again received a death-glare from Nayeon. He just mouthed out "Sorry" for his impulsive words and continued eating.    ...   The three of them finally arrived at the hospital where Jihyo was already waiting. She immediately asked them if they were ok and if they had rested well. When Jihyo approached Jungyeon, he just said he's ok and then walked away without even looking at Jihyo.    Jihyo: Is he really ok? (She asked both of them worriedly) Momo: Don't worry. He just had a headache and it'll be gone later. (Momo assured her) Nayeon: yeah, let's go. We brought you food. (Nayeon just smiled and dragged her to eat)   ...  

Days passed and Jihyo is having a hard time. JB hasn't contacted her and Jungyeon's been avoiding her. Her two friends is not helping her either since they can't explain why Jungyeon is acting that way. She then thought to atleast solve one problem at a time. She promised JB that she'll wait for him so she'll have to deal with Jungyeon first.

  The opportunity came when the director called the four of them.   Director: I called you guys because a dear friend of mine needs your help. His precious daughter needs medical treatment but refused to get treated. I want one of you to be her personal doctor. But to inform you, she's an ice-princess. A black-swan as the people say. She wasn't like that before, but because of her illness, she pushed people away. Momo: A girl huh? I'll do it. No one can resist my charms. (He said confidently) Jungyeon: I root for Momo as well. It's now been settled. I'll excuse myself now. Director: that was easy. Ok then. Carry on. (The director immediately left them in the room) Jungyeon: I'll go on m
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter