Chapter 17

I Finally Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo was already been prep up waiting for JB in the hospital's lounge. She tried to look her best for whoever JB wanted her to meet. Her attire was simple but it did match her features making her look elegant and sophisticated at the same time. She was just sitting there comfortably when Nayeon spotted her and immediately .

Nayeon: Looks like you're having a date today Jihyo-ya~
Jihyo: JB wanted me to meet someone... (She casually responded and looked at her phone hoping JB would arrive soon to avoid Nayeon's incoming teasing)
Nayeon: Must be his parents. Ohh... He's really serious~ I here wedding bells~
Jihyo blushed at her responses. She just looked away hiding her blushing face. She knew the older won't stopped. Luckily it was only the two of them but then there came Momo, Jungyeon, and the director.

Momo: hey guys... (Greeting them happily)
Nayeon: Uncle! Jihyo's going on a date today~ (she said teasing the already blushing Jihyo making her feel more embarrassed in front of her dad)
Jihyo immediately covered Nayeon's mouth but she can't still hide her blush. 
Jungyeon: You're red.
Momo: Our Jihyo-ya's all grown up~
Jihyo: STOP IT! (She hissed at them earning a loud from everyone except her)
Director: Come here. (The director hugged her tightly) That frown in your face doesn't match your pretty face.
Jihyo: Stop teasing me already... (She wined)
Director: Who's the guy anyway. I still haven't met him yet.
Nayeon: You'll see uncle.... Ohh! There he is! He's running this way.

All of them looked at him. He was in hurry and came running to Jihyo. He was too excited that he didn't even noticed the director who is standing behind Momo and Jungyeon.

JB: Did you wait that long? (He said as he kissed her cheeks still panting from running)
Jihyo: Nope. You just came in time. 
Director: Did you know that you are not allowed to run inside the hospital? (The director pretended to scold him. Jihyo immediately glared at her dad) 
JB was flustered and only muttered "I'm sorry". He was embarrassed being scolded like that.
Jihyo: JB, he is our director.
JB: I'm sorry again and please to meet you. (He bowed at him)
Nayeon: He is Jihyo's dad too!
JB gulped and bowed again to him. This time lower than earlier. He doesn't know what to say.
The director then laughed at the flustered guy and soon the others followed. JB looked so confused but he just smiled and sighed in relief knowing that the guy is not too stern as he thought he is.
Jihyo: Ok guys, you had your laugh. Cut it out already. (She's trying to defend his boyfriend) You're making him feel uncomfortable.
JB: That's fine with me. (He said smiling)
Jihyo: Dad, to FORMALLY introduce you, this is JB my boyfriend. JB, my dad.
Director: Nice to meet you. 
The director shook his hands but gripped it tightly before letting go.
Director: Don't make my daughter cry. You understand. I can ask these two guys here (referring to Jungyeon and Momo) to beat you up if you do.
Jungyeon and Momo nodded and smiled.
JB: I will take of her. I love her more than my life.
Jihyo blushed with his statement. The director then let his hands go and chuckled at him. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter