Chapter 3

I Finally Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day, Momo came so early in the morning...

 

"Hey guys! I'm back. Did you miss me?!" He cheerfully  greeted the people on the nurses' station. The fangirl nurses immediately flocked him and hugged him. "You miss the chaos last night." One of the doctors commented on him. "Yeah, I heard how about. But everything seemed well now. You guys handled it nicely." Momo said. "Well, the 3 aces came so its good... Speaking of them, one is coming our way." Said the doctor. Momo looked that way and saw Jihyo walking towards them still wearing the dress last night.

  Momo: I see you pulled another all-nighter. Jihyo: Can't help it. It was so busy Momo: Let's not waste the outfit and go partying today (Momo joked) Jihyo: Nah, I'm too tired. And I see your hands are full already (She joked back referring to the girls still on Momo's embrace) Momo: You know I can make room just for you (Momo smirked) Jihyo: I'd love to chat but I need to go home now sweet-talker. My headache is killing me Momo: Want me to drive you home (Momo's now concerned of his friend's condition) Jihyo: I can manage. But.... Can you check on my patients on my behalf? Atleast until I get back later? (Jihyo smiling sweetly) Momo: You know I can't say no to you. Jihyo: Thank you! Bye! (Jihyo began walking away) Momo: You still owe me a birthday celebration! (Momo shouted) Jihyo: I did not forget (Jihyo winked at him and then walked away again)   ---   Outside the hospital while Jihyo was walking out, she bumped into a guy. The guy immediately held onto her to prevent her from falling. His both hands are on Jihyo's back slightly hugging her.  

Jihyo: Oh, I'm sorry. (Jihyo said while looking down.)

JB: Me too. I didn't notice you coz I was on a hurry.    Just then, when JB finally realizes whom he bumped into, his face is filled with shocked and gladness.    JB: Its you! Jihyo! Jihyo: Huh?! (Then Jihyo finally recognizes the guy in front him so he pushed him away.) Its you! (Jihyo's face now filled with disappointment) JB: That's not a nice way to greet a person. Jihyo: (Jihyo just rolled her eyes) Can you just excuse me now? I need to go. JB: Wait, you don't look so well... And you haven't change your clothes... Did you even sleep? Or rest? Jihyo: That doesn't concern you. Let me go now so I can take a rest. JB: I'll drive you! Jihyo: I don't even know you. JB: Here's my ID. I'm a soldier. Captain in fact. Now can I drive you. You don't seem ok.  

...

  Inside the hopital...  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter