Chapter 15

I Finally Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JB immediately drove the car to their destination. Both of them are silent as they travel along the way. Finally the silence was broken when they finally arrived to the place.

JB: Jihyo we're here.

Upon hearing that, Jihyo immediately went off the car and walked towards the cliff. The scenery was definitely breathtaking.  She can see almost everything. The sun started setting and colors flashed before her eyes. She couldn't help but to be  in awe because of the wonder in front of her. JB stood behind her admiring her bright aura. He knew Jihyo would really love the place. 

JB thought that this is his only chance to talk to the girl. There are only a couple of days left before their departure so he needs to grab the opportunity. He took a breath and went to embrace the girl from behind cornering her. 

JB: Jihyo. (He locked Jihyo in his arms embracing her tightly)
Jihyo: What the?! (Jihyo tries to break free)
JB: I really miss you so much. (He hugged her tighter as the girl tries to break free)
Jihyo: Let go of me! (Jihyo ordered but she's too weak compared to the guy's strength)
JB: I won't until you listen to me. I'm very sorry for lying to you and I won't do it again. I love you so much and I don't want us to break up. 

His tears are now falling from his eyes. He's been suppressing the tears and its now finally out. Those same tears fell on Jihyo's cheek making the girl stand still on his arms. His sincere words got through the girl's heart.

JB: I lied and that was my huge mistake. But believe me, I didn't cheat on you. That girl was an important part of my past but that's it. You're my present and future. You can ask me all the questions you want and I will not lie to you. I love you so much.

 JB finally let Jihyo off his arms. The girl then turned and face the guy. She held his cheeks and caressed it.

Jihyo: I forgive you. I will not ask anything else. But promise me this. You will not lie to me again no matter what.

JB: Yes, I promise. (JB nodded)

Jihyo: I miss you too. (Jihyo then wrapped her arms around the guy hugging him tightly)

The guy did the same and pulled Jihyo into a tight embrace feeling every moment and inhaling her scent that he longed for. He pulled away from the hugged and looked directly into Jihyo's eyes. He leaned in and kiss the girl gently. Jihyo responded his kisses as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter