Chapter 14

My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Authors' note:

Hey dear readers, I'm back with this new update. Thanks again for reading and hopefully liking the story. I hope to hear more comments because it really inspires me to write. I actually feel emotional writing this hehehe. Anyway enjoy reading. 

 

CHAPTER 14

 

"No... no please this can't be happening. Tell me he's okay Joong Ki.... " Ji Hyo was near hysterical by now. 

 

"Hey, sshhh... calm down Ji Hyo." Joong Ki was still crying but tries to pacify the overly distraught Ji Hyo. 

 

"What happened? Is he.... is he...." She can't bring herself to say the words. Kwang Soo is okay, he must be. She had to believe that. He won't leave her. She didn't think she could bear it if she'll lose him. 

 

The rest of her friends sat at the corner not saying anything, just quietly grieving except for Jae Suk who took her hand and led her in the other corner. Joong Ki followed behind while talking with Kwang Soo's parents on the phone.

 

"Get yourself together Ji Hyo. Kwang Soo had an accident, he was driving when he hit a tree. They just brought him to the operating room when you came. He was still unconscious and possible trauma in the head. We need you to be strong. Kwang Soo needs you if.... when he wakes up." Jae Suk said slightly putting pressure on her hand to make her realize the seriousness of the situation.

 

"We can't have you falling apart Ji Hyo, we don't need to worry about you too. The boys are all stricken although they may not be saying anything. Please Ji Hyo..." Jae Suk hug her tightly and let the tears he had been holding flows.

 

Ji hyo tried her best to contain herself. Kwang Soo wants her to be strong now, for him and for her friends. She saw Joong Ki still talking on the phone. He looks so stress and on the verge of panic. 

 

For lack of better things to do, she excuse herself and head for the chapel in the hospital. She feels so lost and scared for what is yet to come. 

 

"This is all your fault. You know very well how emotional Kwang Soo is and yet you broke his heart." She kept scolding herself. If something bad happen, it would literally kill her. 

 

If only she realized the signs early... She should have known they were both developing deeper feelings for each other then she might have done something. 

 

" Oh God please let him be okay. I promise never to break his heart again. If he survived this and realized he hated me for what I'd done then I will accept his hatred. I will let him go if that's what he wants. Just please make him well. I love him, oh God, I've loved him all my life. I can't live with myself knowing I hurt him. This is my fault, please..... jebal..." She prayed silently while keeping herself from not bawling in the chapel. 

 

She sat silently not knowing what to do until Joong Ki came and sat beside her. He didn't speak for awhile and she realized he was praying. 

 

" Hey, gwaenchana? Kwang Soo's parents arrived and were waiting outside the operating room. There's no news yet. They had to make sure there is no internal bleeding especially on his head." 

 

" This is all my fault Joong Ki. How can I face his parents knowing I was to be blamed by his accident." She told him quietly. He looked a little confused so she told him everything that happened.

 

"It is not your fault Ji Hyo. Who would have guessed that he was driving that time you are talking with him? And I guess I'm partly to be blamed too. I get so angry with him because I could see how he felt for you and I was so selfish. I wanted you so I delude myself into thinking that he saw you only as a friend. But deep down I've known it even when we were young." He paused and sighed deeply. He remain still and looks like his mind is somewhere else.

 

"We both never wanted this Joong Ki."

 

"I'm sorry Ji Hyo. I know this isn't the right time but I have to say this." He suddenly looks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter