CHAPTER 15

My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note:

I would like to thank everyone for reading this story again. Sometimes I felt like discontinuing since it's really hard to keep track and update since I have been busy but since (hopefully) a lot of you will be disappointed, I try to find time and inspiration to continue because you guys are the best inspiration. So thank you. I look forward to your comments and suggestions though I didn't reply back to any of you. Well anyway here's an update for all of you. Enjoy reading and God bless

 

 

Chapter 15

 

Kwang Soo felt like he's suspended into a limbo or something, he is neither here or there. He could feel someone holding his hand but as much as he tried to hold back, he can hardly feel his hand or any part of his body in fact. He could hear soft murmurs and heard someone speaking his name but he can't understand a thing nor open his mouth to reply.

 

After a few hours or maybe days, even years, heck there isn't any indication of time from where he is as far as he can decipher but eventually he could feel his mind slowly drifting back to consciousness. He could finally hear clearly some of the conversations around him although he still can't seem to open his eyes nor his mouth. 

 

He tried moving any part of his body and finally he was able to at least shift his fingers a little. He felt a little relieve knowing he is indeed alive. But it seems so hard that he finally gives up and just wait for the time his body is all healed up for him to finally wakes up.

 

He just content himself in listening to the sounds around him. He often hears his mother crying and kissing his forehead from time to time. He feels guilty for putting her through all this. He could sometimes feel his dad clasping his hand and telling him to wake up. It was a burden for him to make his parents worry for him this much. 

 

Then there's his friends, he could feel them joking around him even including him to their conversation. He misses them all so much. And then there's Ji Hyo, he could feel her crying all night and combing his hair with her fingers murmuring for him to wake up and that she misses him. He really feels sorry for her and Joong Ki. He could feel his cousin's sadness from the way he talks with him during his visits.

 

He wants to shout to all of them that he is alright and they not need to worry about him but he can't do anything but lay still on bed. 

 

There are times when he tried to think back what happened to him and why he was like this but everything seems hazy from his mind. Being in his state makes him confused and disoriented to some events. Maybe it will all come back to him when he wakes up.

 

And by some miracle when he tried to open his eyes, it finally did. He blinks several times to see clearly and slowly his vision finally sharpens. He saw his mom reading on a chair beside his bed.

 

"Mo... mom?" He called his mom. It seems his voice is a little rusty from lack of use and dryness. He saw his mom drop the book and look at him in astonishment

 

"Oh my God, Kwang Soo, my son, you are awake." And he was embraced tightly by his mom who is crying loudly now to the point of being hysterical.

 

"Mom, calm down. And loosen up a little please, my body's still aching. I'm okay, alive mom so please stop crying or you'll get sick." He tried to pacify her but she continue to cry. Then he saw someone standing a few feet away.

 

"Ji Hyo..." He can see the shock from her face and then saw the tears falling silently on her cheeks. As much as he wants to wipe them he still can't move much and his mom is still clinging to him.

 

"Kwang Soo..." He heard her say. They look in each others eyes. He tried to convene his words through his eyes. He wants to tell her not to worry because he's okay. He saw her wipe her tears away and then backs away slowly and went outside.

 

He was confused by her actions. But then his dad suddenly embrace him and he tried to focus on his parents first.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter