Chapter 10

My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N

 

Hello, thank you for reading this story. Sorry if I'm not updating often but I'm really busy and had a hard time writing. This would be the last chapter I would be posting this year since I'll be much busier this Christmas season. I'll write and update again january. Sorry to all my subscribers but I will finish this story don't worry. 

**************************************

 

Chapter 10

 

Ji Hyo was walking alone in the corridor of her school since her friends went ahead of her because of some other activities. She was still thinking about what her friends told her about Kwang Soo.

 

"I wonder what's wrong with Kwang Soo. And why didn't he say goodbye to me. It's kinda unusual " She asked herself absentmindedly.

 

She had to admit that she was distracted the whole day, even had a hard time concentrating on her school work. And then she spent most of her time with Dong Wook and Seolhyun because of a project they were discussing.

 

"I should go to his house and ask him."

 

She hurriedly walked outside to find taxi since Kwang Soo usually fetch and brought her home with his car.

 

Ji Hyo was on her way finding a ride when he saw Joong Ki outside her school leaning in his car. He looks like a model posing for a magazine, no wonder a lot of girls were lingering outside giggling at each other.

 

"Yaa, What are you doing here?" Ji Hyo walked hurriedly to him.

"Finally, I thought I'll grow roots waiting for you. I've been standing here for an hour already." He was pouting cutely at her.

"Yeah sure, I think you are enjoying the attention the girl's are giving you." She laugh loudly while playfully jabbing him.

"Well, there are indeed a lot of cute girls here but I am waiting particularly for this one unique stunning girl." And he winked at her. She can't help giggle by his obvious flirting and she knew she's red as a tomato.

"Anyway, I came here with high hopes of asking if I can take you to dinner before bringing you home." And with puppy cute eyes look at her.

"Ha, you are lucky I was late and didn't went home with my friends earlier or you would have waited in vain. Anyway, sure I am actually starving."

 

Joong Ki help her inside his car while the female students outside are still busy checking him out. She saw some of her classmates and begin to blush knowing they will probably talked about seeing her with a guy among themselves.

 

He drive them to a cute cozy restaurant. There were only a few patrons mostly young couples.They ordered pasta and chicken.

 

"By the way, have you heard from Kwang Soo today?" Ji Hyo ask him knowing he lives in his home.

"Aniyo, I came to your school as soon as my class ended. In fact, I haven't seen him since yesterday and that is saying much since we live in the same house."

 

He actually didn't realize it until Ji Hyo asked him. He was busy and distracted the whole day yesterday thinking about how to ask Ji Hyo out and he had an early class today. But it's kind of unusual for Kwang Soo not to seek him at home. They were us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter