Chapter 8

My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Lee Dong Wook had just ended his call with Ji Hyo. He knows he don't have any right to get angry, but he can't help himself whenever he imagined her sleeping at Kwang Soo's place.

 

He remembered meeting her during gradeschool. She was always with a tall lanky kid wherever she goes.

 

 

He was alone on the playground then, eating his lunch quietly since he didn't know anyone yet. A lot of his classmates are rich and looks spoiled. He is not poor but not filthy rich either. He likes eating alone because some kids bully him. He is not into fighting but he stood up for himself when he had to. So he just tried to avoid getting into fights by keeping to himself.

 

He saw her walking alone then sat at the grass few feet from him. She was eating an apple with a faraway look on her face. It took her a moment to realized that someone else was there. He felt nervous when she caught him looking at her. When he thought she would get mad at him, instead she smiled brightly and approached him.

 

"Hello, I'm Song Ji Hyo. You are Lee Dong Wook right? I am your classmate although I'm not sure if you knew." She was small and cute, with a rather extrovert personality.

 

"Of course I know you. You were always with that tall boy who sit beside you in class." He often see her but she never once look at him so he was surprise that she knew his name.

 

"Oh Kwang Soo, yeah he is my best friend. He is being difficult at the moment so I left him with the others." She said nonchalantly while biting her apple.

 

They talked happily and shared each others snacks. He was surprised again for they actually get along really well. She was not snobby at all like all the other little girls said behind her back. She's funny and witty at the same time. At such a young age, he knows he was smitten.

 

"Yaa Ji Hyo what are you doing here? And who's he?" Ji Hyo's lanky friend said. He immediately felt a sudden dislike to this tall boy.

 

"Don't bother me Kwang Soo, I'm with my friend Dong Wook. He is our classmate if you must know. Why are you following me here. Go bother someone else." Ji Hyo answered angrily.

 

"Who cares if he's our classmate. What do you mean friends? You just talked to him now so you can't be friends with him already." He fired back then look at him threateningly.

 

"And you, stop talking to her okay. I am his best friend, the only best friend so don't ever talk to her again. Arasso?"

 

As much as he wanted to punch his stupid face, he held himself knowing he is Ji Hyo's friend and he doesn't want to jeoperdize his budding friendship with her.

 

"Yaa Kwang Soo, you have no right to say that to anyone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter