Chapter 7

My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ji Hyo woke up feeling a warm breathe tickling her nape. She realize that Kwang Soo had his arms around her waist and they were sleeping in a spoon position.

She smiled to herself feeling contented in his arms. But then she felt a little awkward since it had been a long time since they slept like this.

 

She carefully removed his hands from her waist not wanting to wake him up. She quietly sits on the side of the bed to collect herself.

 

"Omo, I've slept for 8hrs without interruptions. That's a first. No wonder I feel so refreshed." She is usually a light sleeper and often wakes up even with slighest sound. But upon looking at her watch she definitely slept continously like a log.

 

Before getting off bed, she looks at Kwang Soo's sleeping form. He sleeps in a fetal position. He likes to sleep on his sides while hugging a pillow. And for sure he thought she was one.

 

He looks younger when sleeping since his features are more relax. He really is her best friend among the rest. She can't really imagine her life without him. He was with her all her life, the only constant in her life.

 

It's selfish of her to be happy knowing that Kwang Soo didn't have a girlfriend. He will surely spend most of his time with her if he had one. And she didn't like the idea of being his second priority. She didn't really want to think about him with someone.

 

"Ya Ji Hyo, when did you become a selfish brat. Of course you wanted Kwang Soo to find his true love. I'll be the first to be happy and supportive if that happens." She told herself. She didn't feel really sincere and seems like she is just convincing herself.

 

To keep her mind off things that isn't happening yet (and hopefully not gonna happen in the near future), she went to her room to shower then went to the kitchen to have some breakfast.

 

"Goodmorning noona. Did you sleep well last night? Come and join me for breakfast." She is so startled to see Joong Ki in the kitchen.

"Oh, Good morning Joong Ki. I was a bit daze this early that I didn't see you." She sits shyly at the chair he pulled for her at his side.

"I thought so. I was already smiling at you when you enter but it's like you didn't see me at all until I spoke." He flashed her a dazzling smile and she felt butterflies on her stomach again.

"Get a hold of yourself Ji Hyo." She mutters to herself while smiling back.

"I haven't seen Kwang Soo yet. He must still be sleeping late as usual." Joong Ki said while offering her bread. He put bacon and egg on her plate as well.

"Yap, he's still on the dreamland guessing from the smile on his face. I didn't even heard his snore all night." She answered absentmindedly.

 

Joong Ki stopped drinking his tea all of a sudden.

"What did you mean noona?" There was a puzzled look on his face.

"Huh? What?"

"I mean did you check his room before you got here?"

"Oh that. Aniyo, we slept together in his room last night. I just went to my room this morning to shower." She's still clueless to what she was saying to him.

 

Joong Ki immediately lost his smile and kept quiet. He felt deflated and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter