Chapter 2

My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The boys just got out of the principal's office. They were scolded for almost an hour for beating some of the juniors yesterday.

 

"Wait 'til my mom hears about this again, she threatened to cut my allowance if I become involved in another brawl." Jong Kook said while gathering all his things. It was breaktime already and they were all hungry.

"Me too, my dad is really angry because Yonghwa's dad called him last night. That brat lied to his father that we started the fight. He was so mad because he wants me to finish high school already but I am still 2 years behind in my studies." Suk Jin comb his hair with his fingers out of frustration.

"How can we not intervene when those bastards were so ruthless to that John Park. He may be their class clown but they shouldn't treat him like a piece of trash. That kid is such a weakling but he is really nice and smart in class." Jae Sook interrupted.

"It's good that Ji Hyo seems unaware of what happened yesterday. If she was there, she'll probably be the one to beat us to death. " Haha said while they were all walking towards the cafeteria. 

 

"Of course those juniors will make us look bad in front of Ji Hyo because most of them are in love with her. I really like to punch that Seo Joon. He was always bragging that he is close with Ji Hyo in their art club." The ever peaceful Gary somehow seems angry.

"He is such a hypocrite. Ji Hyo never lets anyone get close to her like she is with us. She is too good to be with anyone else." Jong Kook says indignantly. He knows that Ji Hyo will get mad since they were called at the office, she would have surely known by now what happened.

 

They entered the school cafeteria and hush fell on the crowd, then a buzz of excitement could be heard after. Girls were giggling non stop and the boys love the attention they get.

"Yaa Ji Hyo is with Dong Wook again. You go ahead and get food and I'll get her to join us." Kwang Soo made his way towards Ji Hyo. She was with Seolhyun and Dong Wook.

"Ji Hyo, have you eaten already? Come on the guys are going to get some food." He held his hand as he approach her. He looks at Dong Wook for a moment and he could see that he looks pissed. He didn't really like him since he was the only guy she is close with besides them. And he thinks that Dong Wook had hidden feelings for her and for some reason it irritated the hell out of him.

"Ah Kwang Soo go on and join

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter