Chapter 5

My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Yaa Joong Ki, what brings you here?" Kwang Soo immediately rose and hug his favorite cousin. They were of same age that's why among all of their cousins, the two of them are the closest.

"Didn't Auntie told you that I will be arriving today? Mom asked her if I could stay here since she doesn't want me to live in a boarding house. And dad don't want to let me stay in a hotel. I asked them to buy me a condo near the university but they both rejected the idea because they don't like me living alone. So I'm stuck here." Joong Ki knows all of Kwang Soo's friends since he always talks about them and they were all friends on facebook. He greets them one by one.

 

When he saw Ji Hyo, he stops in front of her.

 

"You are looking more beautiful noona." He smiled at her and then hug her briefly. Although he is of the same age as Kwang Soo, he is already a college freshman because he is really smart and got accelarated. He likes calling Ji Hyo noona to .

"Nice to see you again, Joong Ki." She said shyly. She was really tongue tied when it comes to him.

 

She met him 5 years ago. She heard so much about him even before they met. Kwang Soo's parents love him but sometimes when he acts like a spoiled brat, they will compare him to Joong Ki  saying how mature and smart he is for his age.

 

She never saw him get jealous of Joong Ki. In fact he even boasted about him to all of his friends. He often told Ji Hyo stories about him that she felt she knows him so well already even if she hadn't met him yet at that time.

 

She was 13 when she first laid eyes on him. It was when she visited Kwang Soo in his house because he was sick.

She was watching tv when she heard her phone rang.

 

~Yeoboseo?~

~Yaa Ji Hyo ssi, I'm so sick right now I'm stuck here in my room. I am so bored so please come over. I badly needed your company.~

 

Of course she can't refuse him. She was waiting for him since he was supposed to come to her house but he never came. Now she knew why.

She hurriedly went to his house. She was concerned of Kwang Soo because he rarely got sick. She brought him his favorite soup.

 

As soon as the maid let her in she dashed to the living room towards the staircase. She was a little preoccupied that she didn't saw the boy standing near the stairs. She bump into him and fell on the floor. The canister that contains the soup opened from the impact and some spilled on her arm.

 

"Ouch." She felt the pain on her arm because the soup is still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter