Chapter 1

My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Here comes the conceited war freaks." Lee Dong Wook, Song Ji Hyo's friend outside the Running Man complains. They were notorious for being the school's bullies.

"What are you talking about? They are such cuties, omo, I really envy you Ji Hyo." Kim Seolhyun counters while glancing at the group making way to the school cafeteria. She is the only female friend she has since most of the time, girls don't like her for being the only girl the Running Man has high regards.

 

Ji Hyo just roll her eyes and look at her six male friends. She still can't understand how she became friends with them since Dong Wook is partly true in saying that they are indeed a group of war freaks, and they were really arrogant and childish at most times.

 

She looks at them carefully and although they seem to be obnoxious at times, they are really loyal and so a wave of affection surge through her. They are her best friends in the world besides Dong Wook and Seolhyun. But the two are not part of Running Man, the richest and most popular in school, not to mention extremely goodlooking. She looks at them one by one and she smiles.

 

Yoo Jae Suk, the only child of a garment factory magnate. He was the nicest of them all, part leader of the group. He is also the most intelligent of them. He is not all bad boy but actually their class representative. He also loves to dance. He wears glasses that really suits him, with deep brown hair, pointed nose and fair skin. No wonder a lot of female students follows him around campus.

 

Ji Suk Jin, the oldest member in the gang. He was 2 years older than them and is almost 21 but since their family loves travelling he was often absent and drop out for 2 years. His family owns part of the school and since he is also intelligent, it was easy for him to come back in school. Jae Suk and him are first cousins that's why even he is older he was close to them. He usually thinks that since he is the oldest, he should be their leader but of course he is constantly bullied by the other members since he is such a weakling. He doest't like sports or any activity that will make him sweat. But he likes mind games. He is actually pretty intelligent too and loves singing as well.

 

Kim Jong Kook, the brawnest of them all. He likes sports activity and excels in every competition he participated. His parents are well knows retired athletes and owns a lot of health food chains and gyms in Seoul. He has a lot of girls screaming for him especially when he shows off and flex his muscles in front of his never ending fan girls. She could see him strutting and showing off his arms at the moment which makes her laugh out loud. Her two friends look at her like she has gone crazy but she just shakes her head and then looks at the rest of her friends.

 

Kang Gary, he is often teased as the ugliest of the six boys. Although he is not, really, the fact that he is very popular with the female students here at school. He is even the cassanova of the group because he looks so naive but can utter words that girls would go crazy for. His parents venture in restaurant business and at a young age he manages some of their restaurants already.

 

Ha Dong Hoon or Haha, he is the craziest of them all, the childish but loveable of the group. He used to be the playboy among the six but she noticed that since Kim Byul, a transferee from the province became their classmate, he seems to become serious. She remembers him flirting with her a few times since they hit puberty but it was all for fun and she didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter