Chapter 12

My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

Annyeong.... First, let me thank all of you for reading my story and for being patient as well. As much as I would like to keep on writing, I'm really busy and when I'm not, I just don't have the inspiration to write. That's why it's taking me too long to update. Although I keep on telling you guys that I still don't know whose ship will sail (hehehe), honestly, I've already made up my mind on who Ji Hyo will end up with in this story... And hopefully you guys will still appreciate even if it will not end up as you expected. Anyway, have a nice day. Have fun reading the update.

*********************************

 

CHAPTER 12

 

The atmosphere in the restaurant was at first really awkward, except maybe for Yuri, who seems to be enjoying herself immensely. Ji Hyo had to keep her eyes from rolling at the girl who kept on giggling on every opportunity. She saw her brushing Kwang Soo's arms often and even had the nerve to check Joong Ki every now and then.

 

"Relax Ji Hyo, give the girl a chance okay." She told herself over and over again. But when Yuri laughed loudly again as if hearing Kwang Soo's punchline as the the funniest thing she ever heard in her life, Ji Hyo finally gave up and squeezed her eyes shut and slightly massage her aching temples. 

 

"Gwaenchana?" She snaps her eyes open and saw Kwang Soo looking at her with concern in his eyes as he asked her.

 

Joong Ki stop talking mid sentence and look at Ji Hyo upon hearing Kwang Soo.

 

"Why? Something wrong?" Joong Ki asked her with a puzzled looked in his face.

 

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me." She answered him but she was looking at Kwang Soo, who just raised his brow at her.

 

"I think she is tired already. Maybe it's better if you send her home Joong Ki. It's getting late anyway." Kwang Soo told Joong Ki. He saw him creased his brow before changing his expression.

 

"Yes, I think it's already late. Sorry ladies, but my date is tired already. It was really nice meeting you two." Joong Ki shook Byul hands and winked at Yuri, who giggled loudly again much to Ji Hyo's dismay.

 

"I guess we all better go then. I'll send Byul home and Kwang Soo, can you see to it that Yuri gets home safely?" Haha knew there was something awkward going on between him, Joong Ki and Ji Hyo.

 

He was secretly observing him all through out dinner. Although the awkwardness dissipated a little, he could sense that Kwang Soo is not at ease about something and by the looks he was giving the two, he just put two and two together. 

 

"Alright come on Yuri, I'll take you home." Kwang Soo stood and held his hand for her. Before they separate from the others he turned to Joong Ki who was holding Ji Hyo's hand.

 

"Bring her home safely okay. Goodnight." He gaze into Ji Hyo's eyes and then walked away abruptly with Yuri.

 

Ji Hyo just looked at him as he went away. She still can't explain the sadness she felt as she looks at him. Joong Ki jolt her to senses when he pulled her hand.

 

"Come on, I'll bring you home." She could sense that Joong Ki was in a bad mood. They walked silently towards his car.

 

"Hey, are you okay?" She can't handle the silence inside his car. 

 

"Of course, It's just that..." His mind seems faraway at the moment. She was indeed tired and didn't want to deal with any more drama.

 

"What? You know, it irritates me when people just don't say what they really want to say." She's annoyed now. She's exhausted from the dinner and his silent treatme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter