Chapter 18

My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note:

 

It's been a while guys. I wish to continue and finish this story but I've been busy doing stuff that i'm finding it hard to write. But just stay with me guys and although it will take time, I will definitely finish this story. 

 

So here's an update for you.. Enjoy and please share, like or comment, they will be highly appreciated.

 

************************

 

CHAPTER 18

 

"You are Kwang Soo's girlfriend? My son, you haven't told me you are dating someone. Here, Yuri have some tea." Her mother offers after her obvious recovery from shock.

 

Kwang Soo sighs loudly and gives his mom a confused look. If this were any other day he might have been happy to know he has a girlfriend and beautiful at that. But since this is the most epic day of his life having kiss Ji Hyo finally, he was actually pissed. But he didn't know how to tell Yuri off.

 

As much as he tried to think, he can't remember giving her the impression that he likes her. Well, he did like her when he first saw her. She was really pretty and funny but he was already in love with Ji Hyo that time. How could she think their one time accidental date will mean something more other than friendship. 

 

His mother notice his confusion. She looks a little shock especially when Yuri said she was his girlfriend. 

 

"I'll talk to the nurse about your discharge okay. I'll leave you two to talk." Her mother give him a stern look before going out.

 

Yuri seems oblivious to his confusion and kept on talking about how her week went by. He didn't understand a thing she was saying since he hadn't had the slighest interest in her everyday life. He was busy contemplating on how to correct her impression of them being together.

 

"Yeah Yuri, will you stop talking first okay." He said a little too loudly when he can't stand her nonstop chattering. 

Yuri immediately went silent and look at him. 

 

"I'm sorry Yuri, I'm just a little lost right now. We had an accidental date one time and now you introduce yourself as my girlfriend?"

 

He prides himself being a gentleman but this is a serious matter. He has no time to mince his words. His thoughts are all about Ji Hyo and their kiss, and her probably cursing him now for kissing her knowing she is with his cousin. He needs to straighten this confusion right now.

 

"What? Yes it was one date but I really thought we had a connection. And it's obvious we like each other." She answered him matter of factly.

 

'This girl is really something.' Kwang Soo thought to himself. She was delusional. He likes her but not to the point of making her his girlfriend. It didn't even occured his mind. 

 

'Well except that one moment when you thought you want to forget Ji Hyo and maybe focus on Yuri instead.' He answered his thoughts. But when he saw Joong Ki with her that day, he already made up his mind that he can never replace Ji Hyo with just anyone.

 

"Look Yuri, sure we may have had a great time then but it was nothing more than friendship. I'm sorry but I didn't see you that way." He felt like a jerk for saying that but there is no other way. 

 

Even if Ji Hyo and Joong Ki are dating, he still can't be with anybody because he can't love anybody aside from her. After his accident he realized how precious time is. Even if they aren't together, he still wants to be there for Ji Hyo no matter what and it would be unfair if he gets involve with anyone knowing his heart is already with someone else.

 

"Why are you doing this to me Kwang Soo? You are hurting me. I am in love with you even when we hadn't met yet. I've pluck my courage and now you're turning me down just like that? I've waited for a long time just to tell you and this.." Yuri was yelling at him and then suddenly burst into crying.

 

', how more messy can this get.' He told himself. He pulled his hair out of frustration.

 

"Yuri please... I'm sorry okay. You are beautiful but it's not you okay, it's me." He almost choke on his words when he realized how lame it was. Well, he saw it somewhere, on one of the love story he was reading, thought it was a good line then, but now realized was the most stupid and lamest excuse one could ever said.

 

"Why can't you like me Kwang Soo?" Yuri was sobbing quietly now. She finally seems to accept the truth.

 

"I do like you Yuri but I'm in love with someone else. I don't want to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter