Chapter 11

My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N

Happy New Year everyone. Sorry for the long update, I've been busy and I am at the moment binge reading other fanfics again. And with what happen to Running Man, I'm a bit down actually since I really really love them esp KwangMong. Anyways, here's a new chapter for you guys. Hope you enjoy it. Happy reading.

 

 

Chapter 11

 

Kwang Soo left school without telling or even looking at his friends. He knows they are worried for him but he wants to figure this out on his own.

He walks aimlessly around campus and finally let himself lie flat on the grass at the partly hidden ground of the school campus. He looks up at the sky while thinking about everything. Ji Hyo's face kept on flooding him even when he closed his eyes, she's all he ever sees.

 

"What the ! This is so damn frustrating. She's like a sister to me. I can't have this complicated feelings towards her."

 

They were friends since their diaper days and she trust him completely, how could he betray her like this. It would kill him if he ruined their friendship because of his selfish desires. He'd rather be her friend than be without her. He sighed. He now understood completely. He is deeply in love with her.

 

"Ji Hyo.... I don't know how this happened. All through my life, you have always been the sister I never had. I knew I love you but now I'm in love with you."

 

He closed his eyes frustrated with himself, for allowing himself to see her differently. He feels scared of losing her already. He didn't know how long he was lying there with his eyes closed when he felt someone shake him.

 

"Yah, Kwang Soo, are you alright? Why are you sleeping here?" He opened his eyes to see a concerned Haha looming over him.

 

"What are you doing here? Nobody ever goes in this part of the campus." He was relieved to see Haha but he still feels like being alone.

 

"Uhm, I am..." He could  see the blush creeping from Haha's face. Well, this seems interesting.

 

Before he could ask him again, he saw a girl walking towards them as if looking for someone. She didn't see them since they were partly hidden by a large tree. Kwang Soo just raise his brow at Haha.

 

"Okay, okay, I'm meeting Byul here. Don't dare tell anyone about this okay? She's.... she's different you know, quite shy. And I don't want her life to be on a frenzy for being associated with me, to us. She's pure and innocent and I don't want her to be the subject of gossips and bullying here. She's not ready yet and I respect her decision."

 

Haha was pleading with him. He realized now the reasons of his absence from their hideout. Gone are the days of Haha being a lady's man. He just nods his head because Byul finally saw them and headed their way. She was blushing and seems a little reluctant to join them.

 

"Uhm, Haha, I'm sorry if I'm disturbing you and your friend." She was looking down at her feet.

 

"I told Kwang Soo, I hope it's alright with you."

 

"Oh, Well it's okay. I know how much it pains you to keep things from your friends." She finally smiles and shakes Kwang Soo's hand.

 

"It's kind of a relief to at least have someone knows about us. But your happiness is my priority now Byul. I don't want to cause you any distress."

 

Kwang Soo can't help but feel a slight jealousy, Haha finally finds the one. He is sure of this, the way his eyes light up just seeing her smile. Byul is actually nice and witty. How he wish he could have that kind of happiness with someone.

 

His mind wanders  back to Ji Hyo and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter