Chapter 4

My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


"Yaa you two, where have you been? What took you so long?" Jong Kook ask as soon as he saw both Ji Hyo and Kwang Soo entering the basement. They have already eaten snacks prepared by the maids of Kwang Soo.

 

"You know how Ji Hyo is, as soon as her back lays on her bed, she fell asleep at once and it will be hard to wake her up." Kwang Soo answered then sit on the couch and munch on some of the remaining snacks.

 

"Look who's talking. I was the one waking you. You were even drooling on my bed and I had to tap you a dozen times to wake you up." Ji Hyo said defensively then sit beside him and Jong Kook on the couch.

 

 

Jong Kook give her some snacks at once and rest his arm at the back of the couch were she sat.

 

"So you guys are back at sleeping together again huh." Suk Jin slyly teased them. Gary almost choke on the juice he was seeping when he heard what Suk Jin said.

 

"Yaa hyung what nonesense are you implying. Don't mistook Ji Hyo to the girls who sleeps with you on your first date. She isn't like that." Gary said abruptly.

 

"What the hell are you saying Gary. I was just teasing. Of course Ji Hyo is different from just any girl. I just like to make fun of them." Suk Jin said heatedly. He just felt like Kwang Soo and Ji Hyo look good together and are closest to each other that he often wonder if they develop a deeper feelings with each other.

 

That's why he likes to teased them but Ji Hyo seems to have no reaction all the time and don't seem to care at all while he could sense that Kwang Soo becomes uncomfortable and evasive all the time. And he never miss his chance to make him uncomfortable because it was too damn funny.

 

"Chill out Gary, we all know Ji Hyo would never like Kwang Soo like that and she's not some other girl okay." Jae Suk interrupted before it escalated into a fight.

 

"Why can't Ji Hyo like me? I mean it's not that I like her like that but what makes you think that she wouldn't see me as a man?" Kwang Soo reacted indignantly. He knows that Ji Hyo is too good to deserve any guys but hey he thinks that a girl he will love will be lucky to have him.

 

"Yaa cut it out guys. And Kwang Soo... you wish." Ji Hyo said then laugh out loud. Kwang Soo was blushing so much he excuse himself and went to his room upstairs to compose himself.

 

"Poor Kwang Soo always being bullied by all of us. Anyway, change topic. Do you have any idea what Haha is doing this past days? He bails out on us a few times already." Jae Suk curiously ask. He looks around but no one seems to have any idea what Haha is up to.

 

"I have an idea but I don't want to make any assumptions just yet. Let's just wait for him to tell us when he is ready." Ji Hyo  said.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter