Chapter 3

My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The final bell rang and everyone stood immediately. Ji Hyo is still talking with Seolhyun.

"Yaa Ji Hyo, you're going out with the boys again? You are so lucky. Are you sure you are not involve with any of them. They are all gorgeous especially Kang Gary." Seolhyun shyly told her. She knew she had a crush with Gary, always telling her how sensitive and down to earth he is.

"Aish, how many times do I have to tell you that we are all just friends and our families as well." Ji Hyo said while combing her hair into ponytail. Dong Wook is sitting beside her in class and almost choke on what Seolhyun said.

"You are just blinded by their attitude like they own the world. They are so arrogant I don't really understand why Ji Hyo is friends with any of them. Jae Suk and Haha is alright I guess but the rest are all egocentric." Dong Wook interrupts them while gathering his things.

"You just don't know them well Wookie. But they are really decent guys. I wouldn't put up with them all these years if they don't have any good traits at all." She felt hurt for them because most of the guys don't like Running Man. So she always defended them to anyone who will look down upon them.

"You are just jealous because they are very close to Ji Hyo and you can't compete with them." Seolhyun teased Dong Wook. He looks flustered all of a sudden and excuse himself at once.

 

"Yah, Don't like that Seolhyun. He just don't understand them that's why he only sees the image they projected but if they will be given the chance he will know that they are loyal and trustworthy." Ji Hyo stands and saw Seolhyun smiling secretly. Then Kwang Soo and Gary approach her.

 

"Do you want to eat first or you like to go straight home?" Kwang Soo said while getting her bag. Gary take some of her notebooks and smile at Seolhyun when he sees her looking at him.

"Oh hi, you want to have snack with us? " Gary offers her to come with them that raise Ji Hyo's eyebrow.

"Oh thanks but I really need to go home. Thanks anyway." And Seolhyun scampered away from them.

"Yaa Gary, you will give her a heart attack. Anyway I want to go home to change  first then I'll just join you in RM later." They always stay at Kwang Soo's basement and they call it RM, their special hangout. She then walks towards the other boys.

 

 

"Uhm I can't be with you guys today, Uhm, I have something important to do. Just see you tomorrow. Annyeong." And Haha immediately walk out of the room.

 

"He was really acting weird this past few weeks huh. He seems distracted about something." Ji Suk told t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter