CHAPTER 13

My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note:

 

Hello dear subscribers... thank you for reading this story. And again sorry for the late update. I hope you will like this update although it's a little bit dramatic. But really sometimes it has to rain before the rainbows could come out kekekeke... I hope to hear your comments because it really inspires me to write more knowing that you like how the story is going. Well enjoy reading even if this update is a little short. 

 

******************************

 

After taking Yuri home, he drove around trying to clear his head. He's really confused and jealous of seeing Joong Ki and Ji Hyo dating. For the first time, he now acknowledge his feelings and as much as he loves Joong Ki as well, he was really hurt when they saw them together. 

 

It took him a lot of courage to finally accept what is inevitable. He loves Ji Hyo and it scared him so much. He contemplated on pursuing Yuri so he could forget Ji Hyo but realized it will be unfair to both girls. Yuri is nice, beautiful and funny but she's just isn't her, his Ji Hyo. 

 

He was driving for an hour now when he decided to drive by her house just to see if Joong Ki took her home already. He park his car in front of her house. He could see a light from her room. 

 

"Why do things have to change? Why can't we just go back to the way we were before?" He told himself while looking at her window. But he knows it was already too late. He could sense the change, the awkwardness between them and it's breaking his heart knowing that things will never be the same again.

 

He decided to call her celphone but it just keeps on ringing until finally it cuts off. He bowed his head on the steering wheel and just close his eyes for awhile. He could feel the pulsing headache from all the thinking and stress. He looked up to her window again and saw her leaning on the closed glass. He tried calling again.

 

Hearing her voice as she answers brings a lot of emotions in him especially when he realized she was crying. 

 

"I'm sorry for hurting you Ji Hyo..." he kept repeating on his head while talking to her. He knew that somehow he hurt her and he was angry with himself because he promised he would never make her cry. 

 

He was crying openly now. He was a wreck at the moment, hearing Ji Hyo's plead for him to not forget about her if ever he decided to pursue anyone. It disturbs him and realized the truth.... he really has no chance with her and she only saw him as his best friend. 

 

He tried accepting the truth because it will make her happy but deep inside he was dying already. So he cried and cried not caring if she heard him. They were both crying anyway but he is sure for different reasons.

 

"I love you Ji Hyo..." He told her before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter