Being Cheesy and Blind Makes Love Unwind

IOI Shikshins One-Shot Collection

"Again with the cheesy lines..."

"Come on, Chungha. I got better, didn't I?"

Chungha sighed as Sejeong got frisky on the dancer with her cheesy lines. She was relaxing by listening some music when a god came to deliver the corniest and the cheesiest of lines. And do you know what the worst thing was? Sejeong had to drag along an innocent junior high-schooler to one of her schemes.

"That's how you attract the ladies, Sohye." Sejeong said to the little one.

"Wow. You're good, Sejeong-unnie." Sohye cheered.

"Don't listen to the ahjusshi, Sohye. Just be yourself." Chungha advised her.

Sohye nodded. Sejeong continued to bug Chungha as Sohye felt a slap behind her. It stung as she rubbed her back.

"Now don't whine in front of me!" A cutie came in to greet her.

"Our cutie Mina!!" Chungha said.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" Mina greeted with a manly voice.

"What brings you three here?" Mina asked them.

"I'm teaching Sohye here how to attract a woman," said Sejeong.

"Yeah...and she's teaching Sohye here the wrong stuff." Chungha mumbled.

Sejeong pouted as Chungha blocked her face with her hand. The two junior high-schoolers laughed for their unnies as they just watch them.

"Sejeong-unnie is so dorky and she likes Chungha-unnie a lot," said Mina.

"Mina-ya, you think my crush would like a cheesy penguin?" Sohye asked, pointing at herself.

"Maybe...it depends on the person, Sohye. I'm not a love guru to begin with." Mina chuckled.

Sohye chuckled when the bell rang. Mina grabbed her hand as Sejeong ran after a annoyed Chungha.

"Come on. Let's get to class," said Mina.

"Ne." Sohye nodded.

---

Sohye was at their spot, reading a book of corny and cheesy lines. She laughed at some of them and took some down on a notepad. She read some more and felt a heavy body on her shoulders.

"Mina, you're heavy." Sohye mumbled.

"How did you know it was me?" Mina sat down with her, getting a chip from a pack Sohye had.

"I'm your bestfriend, Mina. I know every detail about you. Now where were you at again?" Sohye asked.

"Ha! I thought you know every detail about me." Mina raised an eyebrow as a scream disturbed them.

"BE MY LADY, KIM CHUNGHA!!"

"God...this ahjusshi." Chungha went to the two as Sejeong followed.

Sejeong sang a love song. Chungha was blushing as she covered her face. Sohye and Mina laughed. Mina pinched Sohye's cheek and the both of them bugged each other. Sohye tickled Mina and the two of them ran after each other and in the end, Sohye hugged Mina from the back.

"That's love, sister!!" Sejeong said as she hi-fived with Chungha.

Sohye heard the unnies and chuckled as she lets go of Mina. Mina felt a bit left out but Sohye held her hand and they went back to their spot.

---

Mina was alone at their spot. She was a bit down as she contemplated about the fact that she might have feelings for a special someone. She was so down when she felt someone pat her back.

"Mind telling the ahjusshi of her maknae's love issues?"

"Sejeong-unnie." Sejeong sighed and sat down next to Mina.

"You're usually cheerful. What's bothering you?" Sejeong asked her.

"Unnie, have you ever felt that you'd be in love with someone?" Mina asked.

"I get that almost everyday with Chungha. It's just that Chungha is one heck of a beautiful person, especially when she dances. But as you see, Chungha and I are...a bit uncompatible. I did my best in courting her but she found me annoying." Sejeong chuckled as she scratches her head.

"Do you feel like...giving up?" Mina asked again.

"I felt that everytime she ignores me. But something in me is reminding me that she's the one. I may not see it yet, more or less Chungha may not see it yet, but I have to keep trying. I like it even though it's tiring. That's because I get to see her everyday." Sejeong said.

"But what if...the person you like is just in front of you?" Mina asked as Sejeong thought of it.

"Wait a second...could it be...?" Sejeong wondered as Mina slumps her head on the table.

"It's messed up..." Mina mumbled.

"Mina? Are you okay?" Sohye arrived and wondered of Mina's mood.

Sohye sat beside Mina and looked down to face her. Sohye laughed and got rid off of Mina's arms so that she could see her face. Mina pouted as Sohye found her so cute.

"Don't give me that look. I brought you guys some cookies." Sohye gets out two bags of cookies.

"Thanks, Sohye-ya." Sejeong got her bag.

"It's chocolate chip cookies, your favorite," said Sohye.

Mina got up and got the bag. Her hands scuffled in the bag as she indulged. Mina gave a satisfied face as she ate a cookie that she leaned onto Sohye.

"Gomawo..." She mumbled.

"That's cute." Sejeong looked at the both of them as she ate another cookie.

"You know I'd do anything for you, Mina."

Mina heard it right. She smiled as she continued to lean on Sohye, indulging on the cookies while letting the day pass.

---

Mina was eating as she sat across Chungha with Sejeong bugging her with another dose of cheesy lines. Mina sighed as she continued to eat.

"You know what's on the MENU? It's Me-N-U."

Mina turned around and saw Sohye. She sat down beside her and gave Mina a cup of chocolate pudding.

"Gomawo, Penguin~" Mina tackled her for a hug again.

"And that was one cheesy pick-up line." She added as Sohye chuckled.

"She learned it from me. Nice job, my student." Sejeong laughed as she and Sohye hi-fived.

"How to be you, Ahjusshi-senpai?" Sohye remarked and all of them laughed.

"You've been up to some pick-up lines lately, Sohye-ya. Are you saving it for someone special?" Chungha asked her.

"Hmm...maybe?" Sohye said and the two unnies squealed.

"Mina? Can you look at me?" Sohye asks her.

Mina nodded and gazed at Sohye. There was a sudden tension in the atmosphere as Mina looked onto Sohye's eyes. She wondered why she couldn't get gaze off of Sohye's eyes.

"Mina...you have lovely, soft eyes. Someone up there gave them to you so that you see a better world...and I'm that better world." Mina saw Sohye wink.

Sejeong and Chungha were in awe. Mina blushed lightly as Sohye laughed and pat Mina's back. Mina felt flattered yet annoyed of the pick-up line.

"Yah! Cheesy isn't your thing," said Mina.

"Is isn't? Mianhe..." Sohye pouts.

Mina pinches Sohye's cheeks. The unnies found them so sweet as Sejeong nudged Chungha.

"They look good together."

"Yeah...but they're bestfriends. If it forms more than that, there are circumstances." Chungha mumbled.

"Well someone's an expert," whispered Sejeong.

Chungha shrugged it off. She looked at the two shikshins then at Sejeong who's busy eating cookies.

'I know because...I don't want to risk a certain friendship.'

---

Mina was running, doing a whole lap for her P.E. quiz. Mina huffed her breath as she finished.

"Hmm...12 seconds. That's a record, Kang Mina. You're up next, Kim Sohye."

Sohye flexed as she went to the starting point. Before she could prepare, she called Mina again.

"Aren't your legs tired? Because you've been running on my mind." Sohye said as she started running.

Mina was dazed as she heard it. Sohye managed to finish in 11 seconds, making her the leading runner. Sohye huffed and Mina went to her, slapping her back.

"Enough with the pick-up lines, Sohye. I'm going to tell Sejeong-unnie to stop mentoring you." Mina stuck a tongue.

"That's just hunger. Why don't treat me some food, Penguin!" She pulled Sohye towards the canteen.

---

The whole pick-up line thing didn't end there. Sejeong and Sohye were like descendants of Shakespeare as they take their corny selves to the whole level. Mina and Chungha were getting annoyed of it but the two dorks continued anyway. And as of today, Sejeong noticed Chungha's untied shoe as she crouched to tie it for her.

"Tie you shoes cause I don't want you to fall for anyone else."

"Aish!!" Chungha kicked Sejeong's forehead.

Sejeong huffed as she rubbed her forehead. Sohye laughed as she thought of another line.

"Mina, can I borrow your phone?" Sohye asked.

"What for?" Mina asked.

"I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the woman of my dreams~" Sohye said.

"Yah! Just eat this rice ball! You've gone crazy, Sohye." Mina mumbled.

Sohye munched the whole rice ball as Sejeong continued to deliver her cheesy lines to Chungha. And then the unexpected happened...

"Say another cheesy line and I'll kick your whole face," said Chungha.

"What's wrong with cheesy lines? They're like creativity molded in a single sentence and their meanings are really cool," said Sejeong

"Yeah, but they're so unrealistic." Chungha mouthed back.

"Come on. You used to like them when we were kids. Besides, you giggle after a line. You just don't admit it. How about this? You're so beautiful you made me forget my pick-up line."

"Aishh!! That is it!! You know what, that was years ago!! It's different now, Sejeong. And if you're doing this to court me, it won't work!! Just get a life, will you?!!"

"Woah." Sejeong and Sohye mumbled in unison.

"Alright. Fine. You lost me..." Sejeong raised her arms.

Sejeong kicked a nearby trash can and left the three. Chungha sighed hard as she tries to resist her tears.

"I need to...uh..." Sohye went to comfort the ahjusshi.

Mina was left with Chungha. Chungha sighed as she cried. Mina went to comfort her unnie as Chungha broke.

"How could I do that to her?? I didn't mean to make her feel that way..." Chungha sobbed.

"Unnie...why did you..." Mina wanted to ask but she was scared.

"I thought it would wreck our friendship. I dreamt for her to like me and court me but I don't want to risk losing Sejeong. What would she think of me?" Chungha said.

Mina comforted her unnie. She thought about what Chungha said as she was reminded of Sohye. Could she be like Chungha, being courted by her best friend who treated her like everything?

---

The feud between Sejeong and Chungha lasted longer than it should. Sejeong did her usual stuff but she would change as Chungha filled her vision. Sohye noticed that in her and wondered if the whole pick-up line thing would have the same effect on Mina. She wanted to stop it, fearing that Mina might get annoyed but as she met up with Sejeong and explained the whole thing, Sejeong said:

"Don't quit like me, Sohye. If you want to do it, do it. Do what it takes...to win her heart." Sejeong delivered her godly wisdom.

"Yah! Was I really thay obvious?" Sohye asked her unnie.

"I may not be a fortune-teller, but I see a penguin who really cares for her cutie bestfriend. And with your current actions and your eagerness to learn on how to be cheesy, your level of affection reached its peak," said Sejeong.

Sohye thought about everything when Mina came into her life. They were friends since little and became close like sisters. But as they reached their teenage years, she never thought she had signs when she was with Mina. She couldn't leave an eye on her, she found her pretty and cute, she did her efforts to get her attention, and her heart would beat involuntarily when they would sit beside each other.

"That's love, my student," said Sejeong.

"How am I going to handle this, unnie?" Sohye asked her again.

"You already handled it, Sohye. Like I said before, don't quit." Sejeong said, petting Sohye's head.

"Ne." Sohye nodded.

---

Mina was with Chungha, the beautiful dancer turning into a wreck. Mina could only comfort her as she always did, now that Sejeong and Chungha don't talk anymore.

"Unnie, you can't go on like this." Mina said.

"I know. You gotta help me, Mina." Chungha said.

"I'll see what I can do."

---

Mina scurried around the school to look for Sohye. Yes, she wanted to help Chungha with Sejeong, and what better to start it than to agree about it with her best friend.

"Penguin!" She called as she saw her.

Sohye was talking to another girl as she noticed Mina. Sohye greeted her bestfriend and was tackled by a hug.

"What is it?" Sohye asked.

"I need your help getting Sejeong-unnie and Chungha-unnie back together," said Mina.

"Okay." Sohye nodded.

Mina held her arm and went off. Sohye said goodbye to her friend as Mina pulled her. Sohye chuckled as Mina held her arm and leaned her head onto her shoulder while they walked.

"You're the best, you know?" Mina said.

"Really?" Sohye reacted.

"Yeah, really. You're the best person that came in my life." Mina mumbled.

"So...what's the plan?" Sohye asked.

"We'll talk about it tomorrow. Can I just have my time with my bestfriend?" Mina asked back.

Sohye didn't argue and lets Mina do her thing. They stopped by their spot and Sohye wondered of Mina recently.

"You sure are clingy." Sohye mumbled.

"Get used to it." Mina mumbled back.

Sohye shrugged. They watch the sky as Sohye felt a thump on her chest again. As much as she agrees to take Sejeong's advice, there's a part of her saying that she can't be risky. For her, their friendship will just suffice.

---

Mina and Sohye were like spies as they initiate a plan that felt like 'mission impossible'. They lure their unnies to reunite but they didn't want to talk. In comparison to the two, Chungha was more willing. Sohye would talk to Sejeong to reconcile but Sejeong still hasn't found peace to talk things.

"*sigh*...this is hopeless..." Mina mumbled.

Sohye came back with two ice pops. Mina thanked Sohye as she got chocolate, her favorite flavor.

"What are we going to do? Our unnies can't go on like this..." Mina flipped out.

"Sejeong-unnie's too hurt to face Chungha-unnie." Sohye pouted and got a bite from her ice pop.

"But we're not giving up. We have to reunite them!" She added.

"Yeah." Mina cheered lightly as she continued to indulge on her ice pop.

---

"Come on, unnie!! Talk to Chungha-unnie already!!" Sohye ended up pulling Sejeong to talk to Chungha.

"Sohye-ya...I can't..." Sejeong said.

"You will only find peace if you talk things through. Now get in the washroom!!" Sohye yelled as she continued to pull Sejeong.

"What are you-" Sohye pushed her inside and locked the door.

"Is she inside?" Mina came with Chungha as Sohye nodded.

Chungha thanked her dongsaengs and got inside quickly. Sohye and Mina locked the door. They could hear Sejeong scream and Chungha's voice, trying to calm Sejeong down. The two shikshins sighed in relief and sat by the door to wait for them.

"Nice job, penguin." Mina huffed.

"Thanks." Sohye replied, giving a thumbs-up.

Mina and Sohye didn't hear ranting anymore. They sigh again, relieved that they're little scheme had its good results. It took a while for them to wait and they were getting tired. Mina noticed Sohye already asleep. She sighed and went closer to her, letting her lean onto herself. Mina smiled as she fixed Sohye's hair and got a good look at her. The door opened and there was Sejeong and Chungha. Mina saw them already reconciled and official as Mina gazed at their intertwined hands.

"Thank you, Mina." Chungha said.

"You're welcome, unnie," said Mina.

"I want to thank Sohye but...she's asleep. I've stressed her a lot. I'll also have to apologize," said Sejeong.

"I'll take her back to the dorms." Mina said as she hoisted a sleeping Sohye up and gave her a piggyback ride.

---

Mina tried to type their security key with a sleeping Sohye on her back. She got the key right and the doors opened automatically. She went towards their room and laid her on her bed. Mina flexed her back and relaxed, slumping on her own bed. Mina turned to the side to meet Sohye's sleeping face. Mina got up, grabbed a little chair and went closer towards Sohye. Mina couldn't help but stare at Sohye. Her heart suddenly beated fast, her hand reaching to touch Sohye's cheek. It reminded her of her hidden emotions. She feared of those emotions as she pictured out losing their friendship and them together. She thought of all the possibilities like arguments and break-ups and she didn't want that to happen between them. Sohye was the best person she had in her life and she wouldn't want to lose her.

"Let's just be friends, Penguin..." Mina whispered as she inched closer.

Mina gave a kiss on her cheek. She sighed as she lets go and decided to turn in early.

---

Mina met with Sejeong and Chungha. She saw her unnies so sweet and she couldn't hold her chuckle.

"Mind us, Mina." Chungha smiled as she leaned onto Sejeong.

"Where's Sohye?" Sejeong asked.

"I don't know. She must be busy." Mina said.

"You two are bestfriends. How could you not know?" Sejeong wondered.

"Maybe she's at her classroom. Why don't go check on her?" Chungha suggested.

"Nah. She still might have her classes." Mina shrugged.

"Come on, Mina. Have you turned into the likes of Chungha here?" Sejeong asked, getting a playful scowl from her girlfriend.

"What are you talking about, unnie?" Mina asked back.

"Mina, your admiration towards your best friend is obvious," said Chungha.

"Yeah. And as your unnies, we want to support that. You can't keep your feelings inside forever. Why don't you tell her?" Sejeong advised.

Mina thought about it and realized that Sejeong and Chungha were right. Mina went to hug her unnies and took their advice of finally telling Sohye of her feelings.

---

Mina got to Sohye's classroom and saw her inside. She huffed and went closer when she saw Sohye with another girl. Mina gulped and feared for the worst. She knew it was wrong to eavesdrop but she was curious and had to listen.

"You know what's on the menu? Me-N-U."

A giggle escaped from the other girl and Mina felt her heart clench.

"Can you look at me? You have lovely, soft eyes. Someone up there gave them to you so that you see a better world...and I'm that better world." Mina felt her heart clench for the second time.

"Can I borrow your phone?" She heard Sohye ask.

"What for?" The girl asked back.

"I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the woman of my dreams."

That was the last straw. Mina felt tears dripping from her eyes as she ran away. She felt torn and she wasn't expecting it to happen. All those pick-up lines were sweet to hear...but she never thought it was intended for someone else. It was annoying yet pleasant for Sohye to say it to her. But somehow, she was mistaken. How could her bestfriend like her when she already saved her heart for another? She finally stopped by the terrace and sobbed completely.

---

Three friends were distressed. They were scurrying inside the campus, looking for someone.

"Where could she be?" Chungha grew worried.

"She won't answer her phone." Sejeong said as she dialled Mina again.

Sohye was the most worried of the three. She tried texting, calling, going to the places they would hang out, and asked her classmates where she was. They stopped to rest as Sohye thought of Mina's whereabouts.

"The terrace..." Sohye mumbled.

"I have to get to her. I'll be right back." She added and ran.

Sohye headed towards the main building. The entrance was blocked by a barb-wire fence but she didn't care. She climbed and jumped down, scraping her leg, creating a gash. Sohye winced but she climbed up the stairs until she reached the top. Sohye was relieved as she saw Mina crouching.

"Mina." Sohye went to her when Mina slapped her.

"Don't touch me!" Mina cried.

"Why are you crying? How could lock yourself here? Come on, let's go-"

"Stay away from me! Leave me alone!!" Mina whimpered.

"Mina...I can't leave you here. It's already dark. Come on. Let's go back to the dorms." Sohye held Mina's hands.

"You idiot! How could you use me with your stupid pick-up lines?! You don't know how hurt and stupid I felt and its your fault!" Mina yelled while she continued to cry.

"I don't understand. What did I do? Why are you crying?" Sohye asked as she reached to comfort her best friend.

"Yah!! How could you be so blind of every moment we had since we got here? How could you make me all mushy of your efforts and pick-up lines? But do you know what my biggest question was? How could I be so stupid to fall in love with my best friend!?"

Sohye felt something hit her senses. She froze as Mina continued to cry. She hugged her tight, feeling Mina struggle and punch her shoulders. Sohye winced of Mina's strength but she held onto her and never let go. When Mina calmed down, Sohye buries Mina's head on the crook of her neck as she explained.

"I never took our moments for granted, Mina. I felt so happy to be with you that I wouldn't want those moments to stop. I wanted to be your shoulder, your bundle of joy, and your provider."

Mina found it hard to believe that she struggled again. Sohye held her tight, not wanting to let her go.

"I'm so sorry, Mina. I'm sorry for not being able to realize everything from the start. I'm sorry for not being honest about my emotions and to leave you hanging of your own emotions." Sohye cried and Mina gasped of it.

"But I want you to know this...and I hope I could fix this for us. Because all those efforts and pick-up lines...were all for you, Mina..." Sohye began.

"I've been ty ever since I got the signs that I fell for you. The thing is you are the most important person in my life. I thought I knew the inevitable truth of 'bestfriendship' but I never thought it could go this far. I care for you, Mina. I care for you, making me train myself to never develop my feelings because I feared of losing our friendship and losing you. Maybe stopping these feelings could secure everything but I was wrong. Emotions need to be shared in order to accomplish understanding but I didn't know where to start. Taking the risk of knowing how to be cheesy was my start but as you responded with an annoying look, I thought I made a mistake. I wanted to stop it but I wanted to try and convey my feelings through various efforts and more pick-up lines, hoping to get your attention. I willed myself to get a chance to confess but I waited, hoping I would be able to say my feelings at the right time because you had to know. My bestfriend should know because I want her to feel special. I want her to feel special because I love her. I love you...God I love you, Mina...I'm so lucky to love you for a while, until now, and until forever..."

Mina heard the most beautiful words from Sohye. It wasn't the typical pick-up line. It was really special that she cried again and hugged Sohye back with twice the passion.

"But...what did I hear a while ago? You were saying your cheesy lines to someone..." Mina mumbled.

"Oh, that! I'm so sorry if you thought about it differently but this is what really happened..."

*hours ago*

"You know what's on the menu? Me-N-U."

A giggle escaped from the other girl. Sohye sighed and tried again.

"Can you look at me? You have lovely, soft eyes. Someone up there gave them to you so that you see a better world...and I'm that better world." Another giggle escaped from the girl.

"Can I borrow your phone?" Sohye asked.

"What for?" The girl asked back.

"I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the woman of my dreams."

And the last giggle came out . Then she laughs hard. Sohye scratched her head as she yelled:

"Alright!! The lines !! Now can you help me with a new pick-up line?!"

"Relax, Sohye. They didn't . They were too cheesy. If you want to have a line for Mina, you need to say through your heart." The girl advised.

"Alright, Yeonjung. Gimme some ideas," said Sohye.

"Okay. Here's the thing. You say anything that pops out of your mind that you want to say to Mina. Anything. Don't rely on your memory. You need to let the thoughts flow completely and say it from the heart," said Yeonjung.

Sohye nodded as she thought of it. The idea came in as she relays it.

"I may have chosen to follow the road of unexpected phases of loving a person but I got a say in that I will be loving the desired and right person..."

*

"...I will be loving you and with that, I loved my choice. And I prayed...that you never regretted loving yours..." Sohye finished.

Mina was silent. Sohye wiped Mina's  tears away and once she was done, Mina inched towards and they shared their kiss.

"It wasn't a pick-up line but it was the best line you said to me." Mina mumbled as they broke.

Sohye sighed in relief and did a victory dance in her head for her little accomplishment. She was back to reality as Mina gave her another kiss.

"I love you." She kissed Sohye's cheek.

"I love you too." Sohye said as pecked Mina's nose.

With each kiss, Mina said her 'I love you's as Sohye responded. A beam of light was emitted towards them as the shikshin duo squinted.

 "Finally! After an infinity in the bestfriend zone, you guys are official!" Sejeong cheered.


"And finally after an attempt of getting inside the main building, we finally found you two," said Chungha.

Mina and Sohye stood up as they went closer to their unnies, getting hugged by them as they grew worried for their dongsaengs.

"Now let's go back to our dorms." Sejeong said.

"Ne!!" The shikshins nodded.

---

"How's the literature contest?" Mina and Chungha video-messaged their lovers.

"It stinks. How could the editor-in-chief join us in this?" Sejeong whined.

"We're only good at pick-up lines," said Sohye.

"Yeah. But they said we have creative minds," said Sejeong.

Sohye's phone rang. She excused herself and went to her spot, answering her phone.

"Hello?"

"Penguin." It was Mina.

Sohye chuckled as she watched Sejeong getting oogly as she and Chungha made their kissy faces.

"You want me to go on video?" Sohye asked.

"Nah. Chungha-unnie has the PC to herself to talk to Sejeong-unnie. Besides, I'm an acoustic enthusiast...because I like to hear your voice." Mina answered.

"Wow." Sohye reacted.

"How was that?" Mina asked of her pick-up line.

"Not bad." Sohye said as she began writing her essay.

"Really?" Mina asked enthusiactically.

"Yeah. Well...it's a bit modest but believe me, it's good and I might add that up to my essay..." Sohye said as she wrote it down on her notepad.

"Sohye-ya...is it really 4 AM?" Mina asked.

"Sejeong-unnie and I are in China. It's still  3 AM here but technically it's late." Sohye answered and Mina chuckled.

"I should probably go to sleep." Mina yawned.

"You should...and don't forget to drink some milk," said Sohye, getting a laugh from her girlfriend.

"Yes, penguin." Mina responded.

"I love you." Sohye said as laid down.

"I love you." Mina responded.

"I love you." Sohye chuckled.

"I love you." Mina whispered.

"Perhaps our love will be our forever..." Sohye responds again.

"I love you..." Mina whispered one last time as she hung up and fell asleep.

 

 

God, who knew it's already the eighth one-shot. I'm sorry everyone but the feels cannot be sealed in the heart of a fangirl. Mind me for wrecking your anticipation once more.

@rhk7130: Here's the first phase of your request, my friend. Your second request will be in the next one-shot.

I know I've been saying this a lot lately but keep the suggestions coming, guys. I'm in dire need of those. Mind me again.

-asahdako