Do I Know You?

Farewell...

Your POV

"Oh, its you!!" I heard the cute looking boy say to me. I pointed to myself while giving a blank expression.

'Oh dear god, was he one of my ex boyfriends? Wait, i never dated anyone that handsome and cute before. Then....do i owe him money? Wait, he doesn't look like a debt collector and i've never borrowed money from outsiders before.' Who was him? His face was so familiar. I snapped out of my thought when Mr Jung started introducing me to him.

"This here is my capable advertising director, Ms            , " as Mr Jung pointed to me, "and here are the members of JYJ." My eyes suddenly widened. No wonder i found him familiar. I've seen them on magazine covers and on TV. Silly me. I bowed to them as a sign of respect. They were much older than me. I left them with the photographer and went to the balcony to start with my work. In the background, i could hear the photographer praising JYJ for their modeling skills.

Time started to pass and without even realising it, 3 hours had passed. I stretched my legs under the table. All of a sudden i felt a sharp jolt of pain in my left knee. I bent down and saw that my knee was still bleeding. I had totally forgotten about my wound. I tried blowing on it to reduce the pain. I tried to pat the wound instead. Suddenly a pair of hands stopped mine. I looked up and saw Junsu. His hands on mine. My heart literally stopped. I didn't even realise that he had put a plaster on my knee. I didn't say anything or even move, i was frozen stiff. Why was he doing this? Did he notice my wound  when i was greeting him?

"You shouldn't have continued running after your accident earlier on. It made your wound worse. Now look at it, its all red and bloody."

'Wait, accident? How did he know about my accident? I didn't even tell my boss, so how did he know about it?' i thought to myself.

"You don't remember me, do you?" Junsu said. I shooked my head nervously.

"We only met today, should i remember you?" I asked. I have never meet him prior to this. Or have I?

"Well actually, i was in the car that hit you this morning. I apologise on behalf on my manager, but you were at fault as well. What's a pretty young lady doing running early in the morning in a dress like that? You should go and see a doctor or else it'll leave a scar."

Junsu pointed to my knee. I was too surprised to even register what he had just said. Everything was a blank.
"...Erm, I'm Junsu. What was your name again? I forgot it. I'm poor with names, but i'm good at remembering faces! That was why i could remember yours," he said while blushing.

Our moment was soon disrupted by Mr Jung, who came to tell me that he was leaving for a meeting in Busan and i was to take charge. I stood up and bowed to Mr Jung as he left the studio.

"I hope we'll be able to meet each other again."

"We will, Junsu-ssi, I'm in charge of this advertising project, remember?"

"No, I mean meet outside work. Well, if that's okay with you, i'm not forcing you or anything. I just want to be friends with you."

'Friends? Wait, was he asking me out on a date? A date with the popular JYJ member Xiah Junsu? Is this all a joke?'
I pinched myself to be sure. No way was i dreaming. Junsu and me. Together. On a date. Dinner. Movies. Holding hands. Oh god, fangirl mode is on!

"Hey, are you alright? You don't have to think much about it, I'm not pressurizing you." He looked somewhat worried.

"No, no, I'm fine. Sure, one date wouldn't hurt. How about Wednesday night? I know a great place to have dinner," I tried my best not to blush.

"Wednesday night it is then! Tell you what, i'll give you my number and just text me if you need anything okay? I'll pick you up on Wednesday then."

"O..Okay, bye!" I quickly walked away before he could see me blushing. I placed my palms on my cheeks. They were on fire. Did i just develop feelings for Kim Junsu?

 

 

-THE END-

Sorry if its too short :>