Chapter 13

Farewell...

Your POV

"Junsu ah? Where are you going?" I called for him but he simply ignored me and continued walking. I wanted to chase after him but he was already in the elevator on his way down. I immediately went back to Changmin's office.


"Yah, Shim Changmin! What on earth did you say to Junsu? Why did he suddenly walk off like that? That isn't like him at all. You must've said something hurtful to him right?!" i screamed at him.

"I told him the truth."

"W...What?"

"I said i told him the truth."

"The truth? What truth? About what?"

"Everything. I told him everything. From that night two years ago at the club to your cancer. EVERYTHING."

"You....you told him? Why did you do that?" by that time, my voice was almost breaking, as if i was being strangled.

"Because i'm sick of seeing you like this! Haven't you suffered enough because of the cancer? Why are you still living your life like this? Don't you want to be happy? I've tried my best to make you smile these past two years, but you can never give me the smile that you give to him. I want you to be happy,               ."

"Changmin ah....."

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry i told him without your permission. I never thought of the consequences, i'm sorry."

"Its okay Changmin ah. Its okay." I went up to him and gave him a hug, "Thank you."

"And, you might want to look for him. He had tears in his eyes when i told him everything. He seemed pretty shocked by the news."

'Junsu was crying? He was crying for me?'

"I'll go look for him now. I'll get going. Goodbye Changmin."

I immediately started dialing Junsu's number, but i was directed to voicemail. 'Junsu, where are you?'


*


To : Junsu
Junsu ah, where are you? I can explain everything. Please pick up my calls. Please baby, please don't ignore me.


               


Junsu didn't pick up any of my calls or replied to my texts. I got into a cab and went straight back to Seoul to look for him. The first place i went was his apartment.


I stood frozen outside his house. Its been more than two years since i've stepped foot in that house ever since i left. I slowly punched in the numbers for the code to his house. There was a beep and the door automatically opened. 'He's still using the same door code.'

Everything remained unchanged. The furniture was still in their exact same position. 'Nothing's changed here. I wish i can say that for me and Junsu.'

The living room was empty, so was the kitchen. I slowly made my way to his bedroom. My hands were shaking as i reached out for the handle. We spent so much time together behind that door.

I slowly turned the handle to reveal his room.

The bed that i used to lie on was still there.

The table that i used to do my work on was still there.

And.....and the toy elephant that i gave to him, its still there as well.

"Junsu ah," i said softly. He was sitting on his bed with the covers around him. I walked to the bed and slowly sat down.

"Junsu, please.....please talk to me. I can explain everything."

He suddenly threw the blanket off him and sat up, "Explain what? You don't have to explain anything. Changmin, or shall i say your doctor told me everything."

"Junsu ah.."

"I had to hear the truth from a stranger. Do you know how that feels like? To let a stranger tell you the one you loved left you because she couldn't trust you?'

"I left you not because i didn't trust you Junsu. It's not like that baby." The tears that welled up in my eyes dropped without restraint. Junsu got off the bed and held my hands.

"Then why did you leave baby? Tell me. I'll believe anything you say," he said with a soft and calm voice.

The look in his eyes was heartbreaking. I could tell that he was holding in his tears. His grip on my hands was becoming tighter and tighter by the second.

"JUST TELL ME THE TRUTH GODDAMN IT!"

I was too scared by his voice to even speak. He never raised his voice at me before. I hung my head low and let the tears spill out. Suddenly i felt his hands cupping my cheeks and bringing my face to meet his.

"Baby, i'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you. Just please, please, tell me everything that i need to know," he voice was one of remorse and pain.

"I...I didn't want to be a burden to you," i said while sniffling.

"Burden? You'll never be a burden to me baby. I'll give up everything for you, you know that right?"

I pushed him hands away, "I don't want you to give up everything for me! Why can't you understand that? That was why i left in the first place. I don't want you to give up everything that you've worked so hard for just for someone like me. I'm not worth it. I'm a sick person, i can never be normal again. You won't be happy with me."

I turned my body away from him and continued, "I want someone who can be there for me 24/7, someone who can be there for me when i'm in pain. I don't want someone who always on tour, who's always busy with his work. I know you love what you do and i don't want to take that away from you. I want you to be happy, don't you understand?"

He held onto my shoulders and spun me around slowly. "I'm happy when i'm with you silly. I'm happy when i see you smile. I'm happy when i come back home and i see you waiting at the door for me. I'm happy you're happy."

He moved closer towards me and kissed me slowly. 'I miss his touch. I miss his kiss. I miss....him.'

He pulled away and wiped away my tears. "I love you." He pulled me closer to the bed and laid me down.

"J...Junsu ah, what are you doing?" i asked him as he laid down beside me.

"Sleeping."

"Huh? Sleeping?"

"Hmm. Sleeping. I'm tired. I need to catch up on the sleep that i missed on for the past three years."

"You didn't sleep?"

"I couldn't sleep well, i spent every night thinking about you."

"I'm sorry."

"What for?"

"Everything. For leaving you and not telling you about the cancer issue. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Just promise me one thing. Promise me that you'll never leave me again."

I nodded and snuggled onto Junsu's chest. "I promise. I'll stick to you like glue. I'll never leave your sight again.



*


Junsu's POV

Morning came and i woke up to an angel in my arms. She looked so peaceful. She must've suffered a lot these past three years. I've been so selfish. All this while, i've been hating her for no reason at all. I was determined to make her pay for leaving me. Now that i know the reason for her departure, i can't help but hate myself. I should've have known there was a reason behind all of this.

She looked so beautiful, even in the morning. I used my index finger and pushed her cute nose. She subconsciously swatted my hand away. I gently touched her long eyelashes. She frowned and slowly opened her eyes. She yawned like a little kitten and stared at me with her big doe eyes.

"Junsu?"

"Morning sunshine. Did you sleep well?"

"Hmm... Junsu ah, can't we sleep a bit more? I'm still tired," she said as she pouted.

"Yah, its already 10am, how long more do you intend to sleep in?"

"I'm Sleeping Beauty, its my job to sleep."

"Nooooo," i whined before continuing, "i want to eat the breakfast that you make."

She sat up and i smiled victoriously. Suddenly she moved her body towards me and lied on top of me.

"Baby, what are you --" before i could finish my sentence she raised her finger to her lips and signalled me to be quiet. I could only laugh at her cuteness. She was literally sleeping on me. I hugged her even tighter and gave her kisses all over her head, trying again to wake her up.  

Still no response from her.  Okay, last resort. I reached my hands over to her waist and started tickling her. I knew she was sensitive to tickles.

"Okay, okay, i'm awake now." She sat up and i brought her onto my lap and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Morning sweetie."

"Good morning baby." She moved forward and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She still had her eyes closed.

"I love you," i said while still looking at her. She opened one eye and a smile formed on her lips. Her cheeks were awfully red. How can anyone be that cute?

"I love you too," she said before hugging me.

I held onto her tighly and stood up, carrying her to the kitchen.

"Kim Junsu, you better not drop me. I'll tickle you to death if you drop me."

"Don't worry, i've been working out." i said while giving her a cheeky smile.

I sat her down on the kitchen counter and walked over to the refridgerator to get the ingredients for breakfast.

"Junsu, what are you doing? I thought you wanted me to cook breakfast?"

"I'll be kind today, i'll give you a day off. I'll make breakfast today! Be prepared to taste Kim Junsu's marvelous cooking!"


Your POV

I sat on the kitchen counter watching Junsu prepare breakfast for me. He looked so cute in the apron. I just hope that the food he makes will be edible.

*

"Breakfast is ready!~~" Junsu shouted.

"I'm standing in front of you. You don't have to shout you know, Junsu-ssi," i said with a tint of sarcasm.

I went over to the dining table and waited as Junsu brought out the food. He placed the plate of food in front of me and i smiled. He plated the food so that it'll look like a face.

"Its cute," i said to him.

"Like me?"

I shot him an irritated look.

"Okay okay! Try the food and tell me how it tastes like."

I cut a piece and ate it. "This is g..good. Its very....very...unique."

"Really?" he sounded so happy when i told him that.

"Yeah, try it for yourself. You'll be amazed."

I watched as his expression changed when he tried his own cooking. His smile turned into a frown. I was about to eat when he said, "Don't eat that! Its tastes like....like...eww. I'll call for delivery. Don't eat that anymore."

I ignored him and continued eating, "You cooked this. Why can't i eat it?"

"Because it doesn't taste nice. Don't eat it anymore. You'll get sick."

"Don't call for delivery. I'll make breakfast okay instead. How does that sound? But i'll need your help Kim Junsu."

"Okay! If it means i get to eat good food, i don't mind helping you."


The rest of the day was spent laughing and talking, just like how we did three years ago. It was as if nothing ever changed between the both of us. We went back to being like any other couple. I love him and he loves me, and thats all that matters.


But, whats life without some obstacles right?




-END OF CHAPTER-


I've updated!! Please don't think this is the last chapter. I won't let them be together that easy.... I'm an evil author. Who knows in the next chapter, i'll make all the characters die. Muahaha.

I'm just kidding :D Comment and subscribe please. Bye bye :p