The End

Farewell...

Junsu's POV

"Kim Junsu-ssi! Kim Junsu-ssi! Wake up! You're going to be late for work," i heard an angelic voice call for me.

I pulled the blanket over my head, trying to block out the voice.

"Kim Junsu-ssi," she whined. I peeked from inside the blanket and i saw her stomping her feet like a little kid. I smiled to myself and got up.

"Okay, okay, i'm up." i said to her while fixing my hair.

"Kim Junsu-ssi, you should hurry, you're going to be late."

I saluted her and went towards the bathroom to get ready while she went back to her own room. Yes, we sleep in separate rooms now. She wanted it to be that way. I couldn't say no, could i? As long as she still lives with me, i'll give in to her every request.

And yes, she calls me 'Kim Junsu-ssi' now. She doesn't remember me anymore. To her, i'm just the one whom she lives with. I'm not her boyfriend anymore. I'm just a stranger.

I don't force her to recall anything. At first i was angry and frustrated because she couldn't remember me, but now, i'm okay with it. Its been almost two months since this happened.

I love her and that's all that matters. She was afraid of me at first, but she slowly opened up to me. She's no longer the same. But she's still my baby.

She's almost child-like now. She whines when she doesn't get the things she wants and she cries when she gets nightmares. Sometimes i wish that none of this ever happened. The dreams that i hoped to share with her are gone. They will never be fulfilled.

I had hoped to build a family with her and have children of our own. They would run around the house while i would try to catch them. When i looked over at the kitchen, i would see her cooking lunch for the entire family. At night, we would tuck the kids in and read bedtime stories to them. But, i'll never have that kind of life with her now.


I stepped out from the shower and threw on my suit. I had a schedule today. I was going to attend the premiere of a movie. I hung my tie around my neck and walked out of my room. I saw her sitting on the sofa hugging a cushion.

"Hey, i'll get going first okay?" i told her. I was about to leave when she held me back by my arms.

"Why isn't your tie done?"

"I'll get my stylist do it for me later --" before i could continue she began to work on my tie.

"Its okay, i can do it for you."

Her face was so close to mine. I could feel her breathing on my neck as she tied my tie. Occasionally, she'd look up and smile to me, before blushing. I haven't been able to get this close to her ever since she lost her memory. I miss her scent. I miss her touch.

"Do...do you remember how to do this?" i asked her. It was surprising that she could remember things like this.

"I don't know. I just remember doing this somewhere before," she said before continuing on my tie. She straightened it and brushed of the dirt on my shirt.

"There, you're done. You can go off now."

'If she can remember simple things like this, why can't she remember me?'

I went out the front door and closed it slowly. I leaned against it and sighed. I felt my eyes sting with tears. 'How long more must i endure this?'

There was no stopping those tears, they rolled down my cheeks without hesitation. I felt my chest tightened. I brought my hand up to my mouth to prevent anyone from hearing my sobbing. My knees weakened and i dropped to the cold floor.

Why can i have what i want?

Why can't i be happy?

Why can't i have her in my life?

Why can't she remember me?

Does she not love me anymore?

She promised me she'd never forget me.

Was it all a lie?

Why must she be so cruel to me?

Doesn't she know that i love her?

That i live my life for her?

That i'm willing to drop everything for her?

That i willing to do anything to see her smile?

My love for her is now a thing of the past.

I'm just 'Kim Junsu-ssi' to her.

No longer her 'Baby'.

I'm just a stranger.

Nothing more.

Is this the price for loving her?...

 

-END OF CHAPTER-

Hello!~~  Hate me don't you?? Yes, this is the end. Bye bye. I'll miss you guys. Thank you all for commenting and subscribing :D

But before i leave.....