I'll Take Care Of You Baby

Farewell...

Continued from previous chapter...


"J..Junsu-oppa. what are you doing?"

"Can't you see? I'm trying to kiss you. May i....kiss you?"

I unconsciously nodded and soon i felt a pair of lips on mine. Despite the cold wind, his lips were warm. I felt a warm and fuzzy feeling come over me. That feeling....its finally here


I felt as if my heart was going to explode. Explode from the excessive heat around me. He pulled me even closer to him, leaving no gaps between our bodies. I moved my hands from his chest to his back.

The kiss soon got passionate, but still slow. The night was all ours so we decided to take our time. I got breathless soon and i opened my mouth. Junsu took the opportunity to slip in his tongue into my mouth making me gasp. I didn't want any of this to stop. I wanted time to stop.

I stood there frozen still, allowing Junsu to take control of me. I ran my fingers down his hair while trying to catch my breath. Soon, he pulled away when he realized i was getting breathless.

"Mianhe, i got carried away. You okay?" He cupped my cheeks with his hands.

"Ne, i'm fine," i tried to catch my breath. I looked up and saw that he was staring at me. I immediately looked down to my feet trying not to blush.

"Are you being shy with me?"

"N...no."

"Look at me baby."

'Baby? He called me baby? Me?!'

He placed his finger under my chin and pulled my face up. Our faces were so close i could feel him breathing on my face. I stared into his eyes.

"I think....i think i like you."

I didn't know what to say to him. I wanted to tell him i liked him too.

"Me too," i mumbled under my breath.

"Bwoh? I can't hear you," he said cheekily.

I glared at him and he started smiling.

"I said i like you too!" i screamed into his ears.

"I know," he took me back into his arms and we stayed like that for a while. He kissed the top of my head and i smiled.


*

"Thanks for sending me home. I appreciate you driving me all the way back here. Good night."

Before i could leave Junsu's car, i felt his arm hold me back. "That's all?" he said.

'Wait, did i forget to say something? I thanked him. I said goodnight. What else did i forget to say?'

"Do you really not know what i'm talking about?" I shook my head.

He pointed to his lips and i immediately blushed, looking away from him. 'He wants me to kiss him?'

"I want my goodnight kiss," i heard him say.

I turned my body to face him and looked into his eyes. Slowly but carefully i inched closer to him. I kept my eyes fixed on his lips. I could see him close his eyes, awaiting my kiss. Suddenly a cheeky idea popped up in my head.

I moved forward and kissed him on the cheeks instead. Junsu opened his eyes and gave me a disappointed look which made me feel guilty.

"Arraso, arraso, i'll kiss you properly this time." i consoled him

I moved forward and gave him a peck on the lips, but he didn't want to let go. Instead the peck turned into a kiss. A passionate one. To tell the truth, i didn't want to let go either. Minutes later we pulled away from each other.

"Good night, Oppa."

"Goodnight baby," he gave me one last peck on the lips before i left his car.

*

I've just finished taking a quick shower when i heard my phone ring. There was a message from Junsu.


From: Junsu Oppa

Hey, i enjoyed tonight ^^ Wanna go out next week? I have a recording session on Monday for an OST. Don't worry, the boys won't be there. It'll just be me and you. And the recording equipment. So....is it a yes?


          

To: Junsu Oppa

I enjoyed myself as well Oppa :) Sure, i'd love to hear you sing live. I'll meet you outside the recording studio on Monday okay? Nighty night. Sweet dreams. <3


           


*

-MONDAY-

'Its 8:30PM now, where on earth is he? We agreed to meet at 8PM outside the recording studio. Here i am, outside the recording studio, in the freezing cold. Winter's coming and it's extremely cold now.

I took a seat on the steps in front of the studio's entrance. The studio was dark so Junsu couldn't possibly be inside. I placed my hands inside my jacket and brought my knees to my chest, trying to stay warm.

8:35.....8:45.....9:05.....9:30pm..... and he still hasn't arrived. Did he forget about me? I decided to wait a while longer because i trusted that he won't have forgotten about me. Suddenly I heard quick footsteps coming towards me. I looked up and saw it was Junsu running towards me. His face was covered in sweat and he panting,

"M...mian...mianhe," he tried to speak, "i had a schedule before this and it ended much later than i had expected. Sorry, you must have waited long right?" I could see the sincerity in his eyes and i couldn't bear to get angry with him.

"No, i just arrived myself," i lied.

"Oh really? Thank god. I wouldn't know what to do if you had waited for me all this while."

We proceeded into the studio and i was amazed at how big it was. I've never been into a studio this big and spacious.

"Well, how is it? We, meaning Yoochun hyung, Jaejoong hyung and I bought this place over so that we could focus on our songwriting activities.

"Its nice. Very nice. Its so big." I walked over to a glass cabinet which was full of awards. "Are these all yours?" i asked Junsu.

"Yeap, they serve as a form of inspiration to us. Whenever we run out of ideas for songs, we just have to look at them and ideas will come running to us. We'll be reminded of why we're even here and how we got to where we are today. Well, now lets go record the song okay?" He grabbed my hand and led me to another room in the studio.

"Stay here okay? I'll be over there," he said while pointing to the opposite room. The two rooms were in front of each other only to be separate by a thick sound-proof glass. Soon he started singing.


(Forever you) You are so beautiful nae gaseume miryeowa seumyeowa dagawa beonjin ne sangchodo
(Forever you) You are so wonderful sirin ne sarangdo ne nunmuldo nae appeum sangchorul jiujyo
Neol saranghanda neol saranghanda



His voice was as sweet as honey and as peaceful as heaven. He was basically and angel. He had a serious expression when he sang. I never noticed how hot he looked like when he was serious. I pulled my knees up to my chest as i made myself comfortable on the chair. I closed my eyes as i drifted away to sleep with his voice as my lullaby.

*

"          , wake up baby." I felt someone shake me gently. I opened my eyes slowly and saw Junsu looked staight down at me. "Sorry, did i take too long inside?" he said as he pointed to the place that he was recording in.

"No, no, i just fell asleep listening to your voice. It was very soothing."

"Glad to hear that then."

A...A....Achoo!!~~

I took a piece of tissue from my pocket and blew into it, facing away from Junsu. I didn't want him to see me disgustingly blowing my nose. Suddenly i felt his hand on my forehead.

"Are you sick? Your forehead is burning. Why didn't you tell me you were sick?" he asked me worriedly.

"Ah, its must have been from waiting hours in the cold just now."

'Oh dear god, what did i just say?' I immediately covered my mouth with my hands.

"Waiting in the cold? Baby didn't you say you arrived only minutes before i did?" he asked while looking at me. "Wait, what time did you arrive?" he asked me sternly, "don't lie to me."

"Well, you did say to meet you at 8PM." i explained to him.

"You pabo, you could have just left if i was late. You didn't have to wait for me, you know."

"But you promised me you'd come," i said as i pouted.

"Look at you, you're sick now. Why don't you take the day off tomorrow? I'll take care of you," he said while smiling widely.

"Take care of me? How are you going to do that?"

"Well, i can start now!" All of a sudden he carried me bridal style and took me to his car.

"Junsu-oppa, what are you doing? Let me down," i said while trying to get him to let me down.

"No can do princess, its my fault that you're sick now. So i shall be you caretaker."

"I'm not a baby you know," i said while pouting,

"I know.....but you're my baby."

My face turned into a bright shade of red. I looked away from him but from the corner of my eyes i could see him still staring at me.

When we reached his car, he placed me down in the passenger seat and drove off. But i realized that we weren't going in the direction of my house.

"Oppa, where are we going? This isn't the direction to my house. Did you make a wrong turn?" i asked him while facing him.

"We're not going to your house. Its late now and you're sick. I don't think you'll be able to withstand the long journey back to your house."

"Then.... where are we going?"

"My house. We're going to my house. You don't mind do you? Don't worry, i live alone so you don't have to worry about my family being there. But i have 5 cats though."

My eyes widened at him mentioning his house. 'I'm going to his house. And he lives alone. So it'll be just me and Junsu and his 5 cats in that apartment.'

*

I heard the jingle of his keys and soon my eyes were treated to an amazing view of his apartment, penthouse rather. It was so big. There was even a fake coconut tree in his living room.

"Come here,             ." I followed the direction of his voice. "I want you to meet my babies."

'Babies? He has babies?' I thought to myself

He opened a white door to reveal his 5 cats sprawled all over the room. 'He even has a room for his cats,' i thought. "Come here, i'll introduce you to them."

His cats were very cute but one cat caught my attention. His ears were short and small, extremely cute. His name was Leo. A cute name for a cute cat. I thought he resembled Junsu in a way; cute.

"Come on,            , i'll show you to your room, you must be tired," i nodded and followed him. The room was well furnished. It was all white. "You should sleep now, you'll feel better when you wake up," he said as he patted my head. I just nodded and threw my body onto the bed and Junsu helped me to pull the covers up to my chin. He gave me a kiss on my forehead and soon my eyelids felt heavy and i fell asleep.


*

I was awakened by the birds chirping and the sun hitting me fiercely in the face. I tried to sit up but i was hit by a sudden headache. I looked over to the side table and grabbed my cell phone. I texted Tiffany telling her not to worry about me and Mr Jung, informing him of my sick leave. I was about to get up from the bed when Junsu came in with a tray of food.

"You awake? I brought you food." He laid the tray of food on the side table and reached over to touch my forehead. "Good, the fever has disappeared. Do you feel better?"

"Yes, but i still have a headache," i brought my hands to my head and wanted to massage it but Junsu stopped me.

"Let me," he said with a smile and started massaging my temples. "Feel good?" he kissed me on my forehead.

"Ne, gomawo oppa."

"Now, lets eat! I'll feed you!"

"Its okay oppa, my hands are okay," i said while showing him my hands.

"I don't care, i want to feed you," he whined. I had no choice but to give in to this big baby.

"Ahhhh~~" he said while holding a spoonful of mouth in front of my mouth. I was being treated like a kid by Junsu. But i didn't mind it at all. In fact i enjoyed it. I became such a girly girl after meeting him.


Days became weeks, weeks became months. and months became years. Without realizing it, we were together for two years. We shared our first new year's kiss, first valentines kiss, first thanksgiving's' kiss and our first Christmas' kiss. Everything fitted together like a perfect picture. The media found out about Junsu and me dating but he didn't mind. He loved me and i loved him. His fans were very supportive of us and i felt safe. We never once fought. We didn't want our quarrels to end with the word 'Break up'. After a year of being together with him, he convinced me to live at his place because i lived outside Seoul and it was difficult for both my job and my relationship. I felt really happy with him. I wanted to be with him for the rest of my life. I thought i found my happy ever after, but little did i know that fairy tales don't exist.

 

-End Of Chapter-

UPDATE!~~~~ comment and subscribe please. The real drama will begin soon in the following chapters :>