Wrong Impressions

Farewell...

You can't prepare for a sudden impact. You can't brace yourself, it just hits you, out of nowhere. And suddenly, the life you knew before....is over. Forever.

                     -Grey's Anatomy.

Your POV

'I'm scared. I don't want to be a burden to Junsu. With my memory failing as each day passes, i'm scared that Junsu will grow to hate me. I forget even the simplest things. I even forget about our dinner dates. Its not the first time i forgot about our date, but Junsu has not once scolded me about it. He's been very patient with me. He doesn't even voice out his opinions these days. He lets me decide everything, from the menu to what movie to watch. I don't like this side of him. I don't like this change. I can't help but feel guilty because he changed because of me. I miss the old Junsu.'


Junsu's POV

'I've been trying my best to make her happy. I give in to her every request. I go along with all her plans to maker her smile. I don't even scold her when she forgets about our dates because i know its not her fault. I don't want her to feel guilty about being sick. But no matter what i do, she just doesn't seem happy. When i ask her if she's okay, she'll just give me a weak smile. There's no joy in her eyes anymore. At this rate, i don't know what to do anymore. Is she not not happy with me anymore? Am i being a burden to her?'

I asked her to come over tonight. She hesitated before agreeing. I wanted to pick her up but she rejected my offer. I admit i was worried about her losing her way but i trust her. She told me not to treat her like a kid. She sounded angry over the phone.

I want to ask her to move in with me. That way, it'll be easier for me to take care of her. I know she'll object to my request, but i have to persuade her. I feel uneasy leaving her all alone in that apartment of her. I worry about her all the time, wondering whether she hurt herself or whether she got lost earlier in the day. She tells me to stop worrying about her but i can't.

I'm afraid with my constant worrying and nagging, she'll get sick of me and leave me.

"DING DONG!~~"

I snapped out of my thoughts when i heard someone at the door. I went over and opened the door and i saw her standing there. 'Why didn't she open the door herself? She's been to my house a million times. Wait, did she forget the code to my house?'

"Just so you know, i didn't forget the code to your house. I just wanted you to open the door for me," she said while removing her shoes and making her way in. I was shocked, it was as if she read my mind.

"Are you going to stay over tonight?" i asked her, hoping her answer was a yes.

"Hmm......maybe."

*

Dinner was awfully quiet. We ordered Chinese food and we ate it. That was exactly what happened. None of us talked during dinner. She ate and i ate. That's all. I wanted to strike a conversation with her, but i had no idea what to say.

After dinner we sat down on the couch and watched tv. Yet again, none of us talked. She looked as if she was watching the show intently so i let her be.

"Hey, i'll be in the room okay? I want to work on my song compositions," i said to her to avoid the awkward moment.


Your POV

'Really Kim Junsu? Is that all you've got?'

I've been trying to get his attention since the moment i stepped foot in his house. When it came to dinner, he told me to order, yet again. I ordered things that he didn't like yet he didn't say anything. He kept quiet and ate. Does he not have a voice anymore?

After dinner we sat down to watch tv. I was hoping he'd talk to me but no, he got up and went into his room. Does he not like me anymore? He doesn't even want to be in the same room as me anymore. Is he sick of me?

If that's the case, why did he invite me over? Why invite me over when he's cooped up in his room.? Is he doing this because he pities me? He's aware of my condition but he doesn't want to break my heart so he's doing this. He doesn't want to break the heart of a dying girl right?

I'm sure thats the case. I'm sure of it.

Without even realising it, its been two hours since i was left alone in the living room. He didn't even bother to check up on me. Evil Junsu.

I brought my knees to my chest and laid my head on them. I stared out the window and admired the beautiful skyscrapers.

'I need someone with me now. I'm scared and i need someone. If Junsu can't be here, then who will?'


Junsu's POV

It been more than two hours since i've been in my room. I wanted to go out but i was afraid of the situation. I wouldn't know what to say to  her if i had gone out. I bet she's still watching tv though.

I opened the door slightly and was shocked to see the living room in darkness. The tv was obviously turned off. I squeezed my body through the small opening that i made with the door. I tried not to make a sound and tiptoed to the living room.

She wasn't on the sofa nor anywhere near the tv. I looked around and found her curled up by the windows, with her knees against her chest. There were shiny streaks on her cheeks. I walked up to her and sat down beside her. 'Wait, those aren't shiny streaks, it's tears!'

I gently nudged her in the arm, trying to get her attention.

"What?" she said coldly as she wiped the tears off her face.

"Why are you crying?"

"I'm not. Something flew into my eyes," she said while turning her body away from me but i stopped her from doing so.

"Is something wrong?" i asked her while wiping away her tears with my thumb. She shook her head while looking straight into my eyes. She suddenly got up, took her bag and walked towards the door. I grabbed her by the shoulders and stopped her, "Where are you going?"

"Home," she mumbled under her breath.

"Aren't you going to stay for the night?"

"Why should i? You're just going to ignore me right? Just like how you did for the past two hours."

"I'm sorry baby."

"Don't be. I should be the sorry one. I'm sorry for being like this. I'm sorry for being sick. Because i'm sick, everything changed. You changed. "

"Changed? Baby, i didn't change. I'm still the same Junsu."

"No, you're not! You don't even talk to me these days. Ever since the day at the hospital, you've changed. Is it because i'm dying? Is it because i'm going to forget everything?"

"What...what are you talking about?"

"I know everything Junsu. I know about my condition. I'm not fine, i'm not fine at all! I'm dying. I overheard your conversation with the doctor that day at the hospital. I don't like you treating me like a sick patient. I want you to treat me the way you did before. I hate it when you give in to my every request. You didn't even say anything when i ordered something that you didn't like during dinner."

"Baby, don't get me wrong. I...i....i just want you to be happy."

"Well, i'm not happy! Not like this. I want the old you back."

Her eyes were full of tears. The moment she blinked, tears came rolling down her cheek.

"Please don't ignore me anymore. I miss you."

"I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry." I walked up to her and gave her a tight hug. She wrapped her arms around me tightly. I could feel my shirt being soaked with her tears.

"I don't want you treating me like a kid anymore. I don't want to be treated like a sick patient."

"I promise it won't happen again okay? You look tired. Lets go to sleep okay?" i carried her bridal style back to my room and laid her on the bed. I pulled her closer to my chest and she snuggled her face in my face.

"Baby...."

"What is it?"

"Can you....can you --" i couldn't find the right words to say. She propped herself up with her elbows and looked at me.

"What is it?"

"Canyoumoveinwithme?" i said at the speed of light.

"What?"

"I said, can.....you.....move.....in.....with.....me?"

She blinked her eyes several times before bursting into a smile. She rolled over me, and sat on top of me. "Okay," she said while nodding, "i'll do whatever you want me to do."

"Then....how about a kiss?" i said while pointing to my cheek. She nodded and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Forehead?" i said. Again, she nodded and gave me a peck on my forehead.

"Hmm....lips?"

Yet again, she nodded. Before i knew it, her lips were on mine. Her kiss wasn't slow, it was aggressive. She placed her hands in my neck to deepen the kiss. Without even realising it, soon we were both breathless. I placed my hands on her back and sat up, getting us both in a sitting position.

"I love you," i said to her while eyeing her every move.

"I love you too."


Well, lets just say the rest of the night was magical.

 


-END OF CHAPTER-

Hello everyone :D

I know my chapter's are getting shorter and shorter. I'm sorry. I really have no idea how to continue this story. Boohoo!~~

By the way, have ya'll subscribed to JYJ's official youtube channel??!!

Subscribe and comment please <3