Opening Up

Farewell...

Junsu's POV

I drove home immediately after i saw that Changmin guy lay a kiss on my baby's forehead. I still love her, but every time i look at her i'm reminded of how she left me heartlessly. She didn't even leave a letter for me. How could she do that? My love for her is still strong and i doubt it'll die down any time soon. She needs to know what it feels like to be abandoned by your loved one. She needs to be taught a lesson. She needs to know how its like to wake in an empty bed, how it feels like to cry yourself to sleep. How it feels like to walk around Seoul with hundreds of people around you yet feeling so alone and pathetic. She has no idea how i managed to pull through these past 3 years. Luckily my fans never once gave up on me, they were my source of encouragement ever since she left.

Now that i know where she stays, it'll be easier for me. I'll get close to her and when she starts to trust me again, i'll break her into a million pieces, just like how she did to me....


Your POV

Its been a week since i've moved into my new apartment in Seoul. I didn't go back to my job as the advertising director at IV Company, instead i opted for something different, I became a kindergarten teacher. Big career jump right? Ever since i was diagnosed with cancer, i realised that money isn't everything. It can't buy you happiness or health. I wanted a job that could change someone's life. So i settled for the job as a kindergarten teacher. Well at least i could have a chance at changing one of those little kids' lives. And, i love little children, so why not? I looked up to the clock, 7:50am, and school starts at 9am. Great, i have time for breakfast.

I reached over to the fridge and took out a carton of milk to go with my cereal. Suddenly i heard the bell ring. I left my breakfast on the kitchen counter and walked over to the door.

"Who is it?" i said over the intercom.

"It's me."

'Me? Who is this person? Is he a bad guy? Is he here to kidnap me? Somehow his voice seemed familiar......'

I opened my door slightly and popped my head out while still holding tightly onto the door. "Who is it?" i repeated. My eyes widened almost immediately. It was him. Before i could say anything he pushed me aside and entered my apartment. I stood there frozen for a few seconds before returning back to reality.

I walked to where he was sitting down. I watched as he took my cereal bowl and started pouring in the milk.

"Did you come here just to eat my cereal?" i asked him.

"Well, no, but since there was food on the counter......" he didn't even bother to continue his sentence and continued eating,

"Yah Kim Junsu! What are you doing here anyway? How on earth did you know i live here? What do want from me anyway?"

He stopped eating and took a napkin to wipe his mouth before walking towards me. I could feel my heart pound furiously. He took one step forward, i took two steps back, until i cornered to a wall. He put his hands on the wall, leaving me with no space to escape.

"W..What do you want Junsu?" I glared at him, giving him a sign that i was not afraid of him.

He suddenly lifted one of his hands and started tracing the outline of my jaw, "You know, you look a lot better now. I couldn't see your face clearly that night at the garden," i flinched when he metioned that night at the garden. "How have you been? Good? Let me cut to the chase okay? I'm here to ask you out today. I'll be free the entire day so i don't mind spending it mindlessly. Come on, lets go," he took my hand and was about to drag me towards the door but i quickly pulled my hand away.

"I'm not going anywhere with you. I'm working at 9am for your information. I don't have time to spend with you. Now if you don't mind, i have to get ready for work, you gonna have to leave."

"Leave? I'm not going anywhere," he said as he plopped himself down onto my sofa. I went up to him and tried pulling him up but he pulled me towards him instead. We were in an awkward position. It looked like i was straddling him; my arms on his shoulders, his arms around my waist. I couldn't move a muscle as i watched his face move closer to mine. I could see his lips right in front of my eyes. He was about to lay his lips on mine before i pushed him away and stood up, "I need to get ready. Do whatever you want."

I slammed my bedroom and leaned against it. I placed my hand on my chest to calm me down. 'What just happened? Was he going to kiss me? But what about the harsh things he said to me the other night? Was all of this part of his plan? No, i can't fall prey to him. I need to make him realise that i still love him and i never did stop loving him.'

I got dressed and saw that Junsu was still on my sofa. He was busy playing with his cell phone but when he saw me he immediately put it away.

"Where do work at? I'll drive you there," he said.

"It's okay, i can take the bus there. You should leave also, i need to lock up."

The ride down the elevator was silent until Junsu started talking. "Where is your workplace? I'll send you there, i insist."

"I work at the kindergarten 10 blocks away."

"Oh, you're not working at IV Company anymore?"

"Nope, i stopped working there 2 years ago. I'm a kindergarten teacher now. Oh, there's the school right there. You can stop here. Thanks Junsu," i was about to alight from his car when he pulled me back in.

"What time do you finish work? I'll come pick you up and we can go have dinner."

"Its okay, you don't need to pick me up --" i stopped when he glared at me, "5pm, i end work at 5pm."

"Okay good, wait for me here, i'll come pick you up," with that i got off from the car and started to make my way to the school.


*


I spent my day at school marking test papers, teaching the young kids and well, thinking about Junsu. He was on my mind the entire day. I want to get back with him but i know the feelings he has for me now isn't love. I'm willing to give him time. I left him for 3 years and i'm willing to wait for another 3 years. Without realising, the bell rung, signalling that school has officially ended. I packed my belongings and walked to the school gate.

"Goodbye, Miss            , " i heard my students say to me as they walked towards their parents. I smiled and waved in return. I looked left and right for Junsu's car. Suddenly i heard the honking of a car, i turned around and saw Junsu's red Ferrari. I walked up to his car quickly and got in.

"Have you been waiting long? Mianhe, there were many things to pack up in the office," i said as i fasten my seatbelt. "Where are we heading to anyway?" i questioned him.

"The supermarket then.....to your place."

"My place? Whatever for? I thought we were going to have dinner?"

"We are, but you're going to cook for me. So, we'll have to buy the ingredients and we can cook at your place. You don't mind right?"

"O...Of course not."

 

-END OF CHAPTER-

Super short chapter, i know. I wrote a long chapter, but i decided to spilt it into two parts. I didn't want a super long chapter. 2nd part is coming right up!~~

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE :D

By the way, today's January 1st!~~ Happy New Year everyone :D

I forgot to mention, did anyone watch the SBS awards yesterday? JJ won the newcomer award! yay JJ :>