Our First

Farewell...

Your POV

"Junsu ah, what do you want to eat for dinner later on? Bibimbap? Ddokbokki? Samgyetang?"

I was on the phone with Junsu. We made it a rule for us to call each other at least once a day. Sometimes Junsu gets so busy with his work that he forgets to take his dinner. I have to worry about him all day. The least i could do for him was to cook dinner and clean up the house. He let me stay at his house for a year already. I feel like i'm burdening him. Whenever i bring up the topic of me moving out to my own apartment, Junsu will get mad at me. He says that he doesn't mind me living with him for free and he likes it that way. But i just can't get the idea that i'm being a burden to him out of my head. I owe him.

"Hmm... What about kimchi fried rice? You must be tired as well after a long day at work. I don't want you to tire yourself out just for dinner. Besides, we can just eat out," Junsu said.

"I know, but the food outside doesn't have enough nutrition. And you work so hard, i just want you to be able to enjoy home-cooked food."

"You sound just like...." Junsu said halfway.

"Like what, Junsu?" I questioned him.

"Like....my wife," he giggled.

"Yah Kim Junsu!"

"So now you're using banmal(informal speech) towards me? My little kitten needs to be taught a lesson."

"W....what are you talking about? I have no idea what you're saying."

"Don't lie to me, just wait, when i come home, you'll see my 'gift' for you," he chuckled.

I hung up before he could continue on. I brought my hands up to my cheeks and they were burning hot. I looked at the mirror and my face was as red as a tomato. 'When was there not a day that i didn't blush about what he said,' i thought to myself. I thought about the first time we did it.

*FLASHBACK*

We had just celebrated Junsu's birthday at a nearby restaurant. Junsu had spent the earlier part of the day with his family and friends, but promised me that he'll spend the rest of the night with me. I had no idea what to give him. I was wrecking my brains over it. What if he didn't like my present? What if he found it childish? I don't care anymore. It's the thought that counts right?

The dinner was short and sweet. I didn't want to tire the birthday boy out. He had a long day of schedules the next day. I still didn't give him his present, i waited till we were at home. I didn't want anyone else to see my childish present. I kicked off my shoes and ran to sit on the couch. I hid the present behind my back as i called him over.

"J..Junsu oppa, come here please. I have something t..to. give y..you."

Within seconds he appeared in front of me. He was in the midst of removing his jacket and tie. "Why did you call me over?"

Without replying him, i shoved his present into his arms. Wanna guess what i bought for him? A stuff animal. What animal you ask? An elephant. I BOUGHT HIM A FREAKING TOY ELEPHANT! What's he going to do with it anyway? Hug it to sleep? Dumb me!

"What this baby?" Junsu asked while shaking the elephant in my face.

"Your birthday present," i mumbled, "i didn't know what to get you. So i got you this. It's okay, you don't have to like it. I know its stupid," i pouted and tried to take the elephant back but he wouldn't let go of it.

"Why wouldn't i like? You gave it to me," he said before giving the toy a million kisses.

I couldn't help but smile at his childishness. Suddenly he looked up and gave me a cheeky look. I was puzzled.

"What's that face for?"

"Well, since you gave me a present, maybe i should give you yours too." He dropped the toy to the couch and moved closer to me till our bodies were touching. I was about to ask him what he doing but he shut me up with a kiss. The kiss soon turned into something else.
I felt his hand moving up my back. He moved from my lips to my neck. He on my skin and i involuntarily let out a moan. He carried me back to our room. Yes, we even share a room now. He laid me down gently on our bed and stared into my eyes. I looked somewhere else, trying to avoid his gaze, and at the same time, trying not to blush.

"Why is my baby blushing? Something wrong?" he asked me. 'Of course something is wrong. You're on top of me. The room is freaking warm and i'm not sure what's going to happen after this.'

"N..nothing is wrong." I tried to push him off me but he gently pushed me back onto the back. "Where are you going baby?" I hate it when he uses his y voice to talk to me. It makes me blush every time.

"N..Nowhere," i replied to him.

"Good, cause we're just about to begin," he then started to kiss my neck while trying to remove his shirt. I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. I gasped and he took the opportunity to slip in his tongue. Our tongues played for a while.

My fingers move down from his neck to the top button of his shirt. His fingers treated me the same way, I could feel his fingers on my upper chest down from my neck. He started to open my shirt and i did the same to him, a button at a time. I slowly caressed his bare chest, which was only exposed halfway, while he was already done with mine. I let my fingers finish their job and removed his shirt off his body and threw it somewhere. His breathing became heavy. I could see his chest move up and down quickly. I touched his face with my hands, "Take me. I want you to take me."

He lifted me to bring me closer to him. His mouth moved against mine with his heavy breath, his eyes closed. He laid his body on top of me. For the first time, i moaned his name. He left my lips and gave kisses to my neck. His hands on my waist, my hands on his back. Suddenly Junsu pulled away, "Are you sure about this? I don't want to rush you," he looked so sincere.

"Pabo," i gently nudged him in the head. I brushed my fingers against his cheek and smiled, " Saranghae."

The rest of the night was magical. I could never trade it for anything else. I gave my first time to the man i loved. I even told him i loved him. What more could i ask for?

*END OF FLASHBACK*


*

I was about to be done with cooking when i heard the sound of keys at the main door.

"Baby!!!! I'm home."

"I'm in the kitchen." I washed my hands and began to set the table. "Wash up first okay?" i said to Junsu while taking this bag from his hands.

"Yes ma'am," he said while saluting me.

Soon he came out with a towel around his head. "Help me," he said while pouting. I pulled him to the couch and made him to sit facing me. I took the towel and began drying his hair. I felt him wrapping his arms around my waist. "You should learn to dry your hair yourself. What if one day i'm not here to dry your hair for you? You'll get sick with the wet hair," i said to him. Suddenly he sat up and looked at me seriously. "Where are you going?" he asked me. "Nowhere, silly, i was just giving an example," i explained to him.

"Oh, you scared me for a moment there. I have no idea what i would do if you ever leave me." I felt his grip on me becoming tighter. I felt a wave of guilt overcome me. What was happening to me? Should i tell him? What if he leaves me instead? I can't let that happen.

 

-END OF CHAPTER-

Short update for today~~ Deng deng deng...SUSPENSE! What secret is she keeping from Junsu? Will Junsu find out? Stay tuned to the story!! Subscribe and comment please :>