The Kiss

Farewell...

Update~~

FYI, the ' ' means that the person is thinking. And the * means a jump in time. Like a fast forward kind of thing. :>

 

Your POV

"So...how do i look? Is it okay? I usually dress like this though" i said as i pouted.  'Please say yes. Please say i look good.'

"Yeah, its okay. Come on, get in! I have the entire day planned out for us! First....TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK!"

'Amusement park? Wow, we DO have many things in common. I love going to the amusement park! Hehe, maybe we're meant to be. Stop it! Stop it             ! Junsu will think you're crazy if he hears you. But i can't keep my excitement in!'


Junsu's POV

I thought i saw an angel stand in front of me.

"So...how do i look? Is it okay?" She said to me as she pouted. I felt like kissing her pout but i restrained myself. She'll think i'm a weirdo for kissing her on our first date. She looked so beautiful. She wasn't wearing anything extravagant yet her beauty shone brightly.

"Yeah, its okay," i said to her, trying to appear indifferent, but deep inside i wanted to tell her she looked amazing. I ushered her to the passenger seat and fasten her seat belt for her. Our faces were so close i could hear her breathing. Her big doe eyes were blinking innocently at me. I was memorized by them.

"Junsu-oppa? Are you alright?" she said as her waved her hands in front of my eyes.

"Ne, i'm fine," I shifted back to my seat and started the engine.

*

"Wah, this place is so magical!! She said with her face beaming with joy. I was glad she enjoyed this place. "I've never been to Disneyland. Everyone thinks that this place is too childish", she said while staring at her feet. Well, at least i'm the first guy, or say person to bring her to Disneyland.

"Come on, cheer up! Hey look, isn't that Mickey Mouse? Do you wanna take a picture with him? I've got a camera," I gently pushed her towards the direction of Mickey.

"Aigoo, you're so cute," she tiptoed while trying to pat Mickey's big head. I didn't realize how small she was until she stood beside the big Mickey to pose for the camera. I could hug her then and there.

I heard girls giggling behind us and i smiled at them.

"Junsu oppa!!~~"

Those girls were probably my fans. My fans didn't mind me dating. In fact, they were supportive of me. They were worried i was gay or something. But, good news girls, I'm taken!!

"                  !" I called her and she spun around trying to push the strands of hair stuck onto her face due to the strong wind. "Do you want to take that?" I pointed to the extremely huge roller coaster called the T-EXPRESS (btw, this is the real name. Its in Everland themepark in Korea)

"T..that?!" She eyes doubled in size. "O..okay, sure, trying won't kill me."

I could tell she was scared. Now's the perfect time to show to her that i'm a dependable man.


*

Trruk...Trrukk Trrukk!!

The sound of the roller coaster going up to its highest point was deafening my ears. The rest of the people on the ride were busy screaming their lungs out, not me though. I toughened myself so that i could be there when             was feeling scared. But nevertheless, i was shocked by how high we were. I could see the entire amusement park. The roller coaster stopped at its for a while. Suddenly i felt something warm hold on my hands.

"Oppa... I'm scared. I want to get off now," she was sobbing badly. Was i wrong to take her on this ride? I just wanted to have some fun with her. I felt so guilty.

"It's okay. It'll be over soon. Just close your eyes and when you open them, i promise you this will all be over." I took her hands into mine and kissed them. She nodded her head and closed her eyes.

As the ride descended, I felt her grip on my hand tighten. Skinship on the first date. Not bad Junsu.


"Are you okay? I'm sorry, i shouldn't take have you for the ride. I didn't know you'll be afraid." She was still traumatized for earlier on. She seemed dizzy and all, so i decided to help her by supporting her by the shoulders.

"I'm fine, thanks. I didn't know i would be afraid either. I've never been on a roller coaster that high. But it was a nice experience though," she said while smiling to me.

"Are you hungry           ? I know of a good place to eat here. They serve the best seafood. Shall we?" I removed my hands from her shoulders and went down on one knee with one hand asking for hers. I could hear people giggling in the background but i couldn't care less. It was a formal invitation to dinner from a, ahem, prince to a princess. She was blushing when she saw people whipping out their cell phones to take pictures of us. I continued to stay on my knee. I looked at her sincerely, waiting for a reply.


Your POV

He suddenly dropped down to one knee and held his hand out, "Shall we?" Suddenly a swarm of people gathered around Junsu and me. I could see flashes everywhere as people were snapping pictures of us, well more of Junsu. He's the star not me.

"Junsu-oppa, get up will you?" I asked nicely. "People are looking at us. Please, please, please get up." I said with my two hands together, as if i was begging him.

"Unless you say yes, i won't get up," he said while tilting his away from me, like a little kid.

"Okay, okay, yes! I wasn't to say no anyway. So you didn't have to do this you know," i said while pouting.

"I know, i was just joking. Don't get mad okay? Aigoo, you're so cute when you pout! You shouldn't pout in front of me you know."

"And why is that?" i asked ever so curiously.

He took two steps closer to me. " Because....because, i might just kiss you," he whispered into my ear. My eyes widened. 'Kiss me? Junsu and me? Kissing?' Before i could say anything else, Junsu ran away towards his car screaming, "I was just joking! You should have seen the look on your face! Come catch me if you can! Merong!!~~"

"Yah, how can you do that to me!" I screamed back to him while trying to chase after him.

'Yes, it was childish. But it was me and Junsu being childish. I couldn't care less.'


*

"Can we have the pepper crab, spicy squid, sweet and sour prawns, barbequed eel? Thats all for now," Junsu said to the ahjumma while putting down his menu.

"Hey, don't you think you ordered too much for the both of us? There's only the two of us here. What is we can't finish? It'll be a waste."

"This is the best seafood restaurant in Yong-In. We HAVE to try everything. I'm a fast eater, so don't worry about not finishing the food," Junsu convinced me, emphasizing every word he said.

Minutes later....

"Wow, look at all this food. They looked scrumptious!"

"Relax. And you might want to wipe off your drool," Junsu said while pointing to his lips.

'Drool? Did he just say i was drooling? In front of him?!! NO WAY!' I immediately raised my hands to my mouth trying to wipe off the drool, but my entire face was dry. I looked up to Junsu and saw he was trying to suppress his laughter.

"I can't believe you fell for that! I was just kidding and you actually believed it!"

"YAH!!" I kicked his foot from under the table. He winced in pain and i smiled victoriously. He better not bully me again.

I stared at Junsu as he gobbled away at the crab. I wanted to eat it too, but i didn't know how to get the flesh out. Back at home the chef will always serve us crab meat without its shell.

"Why aren't you eating,             ?"

"I...I don't know how to get the flesh out," i mumbled under my breath but it was loud enough for Junsu to hear.

"It's okay, i'll help you then. He took the crab claw from my hands and started to work his magic. In an instant, crab meat was piled onto my plate.

"Wow... Wait, are you secretly an expert on this kind of things? Singer by day, crab met-remover by night?" I gave Junsu a suspicious look.

"Sshh," he put this finger to his lips and continued, "if anyone hears you, they'll find out about my secret identity."

"Tsk, childish. Thanks for helping me," i pointed to the plate full of crab meat.

"You're welcome my royal highness."

I ignored him and continued eating. Junsu was right, this place definitely had the best seafood. I patted my tummy and i watched Junsu finished the remaining food. He eats at the speed of light. Without realizing it, it was soon night time.

"I'm SO full. Thanks for dinner. You should have let me paid though."

"Take it as a gentleman's treat. Its so cold here." Junsu removed his scarf and handed it over to me.

"It's okay Oppa, take it back. You'll feel cold too."

"Nonsense, take it. You're a girl." I couldn't even rebut before he shoved the scarf into my hands again.

I threw the scarf over my neck and was about to walk off when Junsu held me back.

"You're not wearing it right,                , here, let me help you."

He took the scarf off and folded it in the middle and proceeded to wrap it back onto my back. Not too tight not too loose. We were so close i could see the fog formed by his breath. I froze on the spot. I didn't, i couldn't move a muscle. I waited as he finished adjusting the scarf around my neck.

"There you go, come on. Do you want to go for a cup of coffee? I know -- "

"Let me guess, you know of a good place serving extremely nice coffee?" i continued for him.

"Y...yes. How did you know?"

"Its my secret. If i were to tell you," i moved closer to him and whispered into his ears, "i'd have to kill you."

He looked at me with his eyes wide open.

"I'm just kidding you pabo!" I ran away from him almost immediately. Revenge is sweet.


*


"What do you want? Milk coffee? Americano? Caramel macchiato? Green tea frappe?"

"I'll go for the.... Mango Smoothie please," i said while smiling to him.

"But its so cold tonight, are you sure you want a cold drink?" he asked with worry.

"I don't drink coffee. I never liked its taste. And i won't be able to sleep tonight if i drink coffee," i explained to him.

"Oh, okay then. Can i have one mango smoothie and one americano?" Junsu said to the waiter at the cafe. The cafe was nearly empty except for a few people sitting in the corners reading and using their laptops.

We moved to sit beside the windows. I breathed onto the window without Junsu noticing and wrote some stuff with my fingers.

'Thank you Kim Junsu for tonight.'

I nudged Junsu in the arm and tilted my head to the window, signaling him to look at the window.

He burst out in a smile. I tried not to look into his eyes as he read my message for him.

"You're welcome!" He grabbed his drink and stood up, "Ready to go?" I still avoided eye contact with him. I didn't want him to see me blushing.


*


The wind hit me harshly on the face. I was squinting my eyes to see where i was going. Suddenly Junsu took my hand into his and led me to the car park.

"Thanks. It's so cold here." i said while facing Junsu. I took my hands to my mouth and started warming them. Junsu suddenly took my hands away from my mouth and smiled. I watched as he slowly brought my, i repeat MY hands to his mouth and started blowing hot air onto them.

"Junsu-oppa, what are you doing?" I tried to gently pull my hands away from him but his grip was too strong. Strong yet gentle.

"Can't you see? I'm warming your hands. Aigoo, they're so cold. Look at how pale they are. Your poor hands."

The next action got me breathless. He let go of my hands and pulled my waist closer to him. I placed my hands on his chest trying to make some room for myself to breathe.

"J..Junsu-oppa. what are you doing?"

"Can't you see? I'm trying to kiss you. May i....kiss you?"

I unconsciously nodded and soon i felt a pair of lips on mine. Despite the cold wind, his lips were warm. I felt a warm and fuzzy feeling come over me. That feeling....its finally here.

 

 

-End Of Chapter-

Long update wasn't it?? Yes, the kiss scene was ridiculously short. But i'll make up for it in the next chapters. Subscribe and comment please!~~

Btw, its DBSK's 8th anniversary!! Wootwoot~~ Proud to be a cassie :>