The Lighting Scorpion

The Extra Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I can’t believe you found another one of us, Tao.” Chanyeol exclaimed excitingly at Tao. “Hey Jongdae, right? I am Park Chanyeol, and I am the Flaming Phoenix.” Chanyeol introduced himself.

“You spit fire?” Jongdae first reaction was amazingly surprised at Chanyeol.

“Yup.” Chanyeol nodded in confirmation. “And you struck lighting.”

“Yes, that I am.” Jongdae laughed. “Anyway, where’s the last user? The Dragon or something, is it?” He asked around. So far, Jongdae has been informed about everything the others know. Jongdae know that he’s the 8th user being found so far and there are 4 more needed to be found. At least, the next user has to be found by him.

“Yeah, where’s Kris hyung?” Chanyeol just noticed the absence of his buddy.

“He can’t make it tonight, saying he has something to do.” Yi Xing answered Chanyeol question.

“What’s with that hyung anyway, so secretive and mysterious.” Sehun protested.

“Like you don’t know my cousin, babe.” Tao rolled his eyes at his boyfriend.

“Anyway, how did you guys find each other?” Jongdae suddenly asked, out of curiosity.

“Not that long actually. Kyungsoo is my cousin, so we know each other for our whole life. Yi Xing is my classmate. From Yi Xing, we found out about Kris, Yi Xing older brother. Then, it was Kris who found his buddy, Chanyeol. Chanyeol found his co-worker Sehun, and Sehun found Tao, his boyfriend who turned out to be Kris’s cousin. And lastly, Tao found you, Jongdae.” Suho explained to the younger.

“Wow... You are all connected, huh? It’s only me that has no connection on how to being found, huh?” Jongdae was amazed at the story.

“We’re all connected, Jongdae. If we’re not, there’s no way we can find you, right?” Kyungsoo said to Jongdae.

“Well, you might be right.” Jongdae grinned. “So, how am I gonna find the next one?” he asked.

“We don’t know. It will come to you naturally. You won’t know until the electric spark found you; and that’s when you know you found another user.” Yi Xing told the younger.

“It sounds complicated.” Jongdae muttered out while the others just laughed.

 

“I am bored. Let’s go have fun!” Tao whined boringly.

“Any ideas?” Chanyeol asked out.

“Let’s go bowling. How’s that?” Kyungsoo suggested.

“Good idea. Let’s go! Let’s go!” Being the happy virus Chanyeol, he jumped out his seat excitingly without realizing someone behind him who was holding a tray of coffees.

BAM!

The tray of coffees were scattered on the floor while the hot liquid was poured on the person. “Hot! Hot! Damn it!” the person cursed angrily as he was trying to cool down the hot temperature on his body; coffee stains visibly stained on his white shirt.

“Oh My God! I am sorry! I am sorry! Are you okay?” Chanyeol immediately apologized as he was trying to wipe the coffee stain on the person shirt.

“Yah! Don’t touch me, you dweeb!” the person angrily barked at Chanyeol effort to help him.

“I was just trying to help you!” Chanyeol defended himself. “I didn’t know you were behind me.”

“Yeah, thanks for the help in pouring the hot coffee on myself.” The person said sarcastically and glared angrily at Chanyeol.

“Do you have to be that sarcastic? I am trying to apologize and help you.” Chanyeol shouted back at the person.

“I don’t need your help!” The person shouted back at Chanyeol before he turned around and walked away.

Chanyeol just cursed out annoyingly at the person bad attitude. He has apologized sincerely, hasn’t he?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter