Pandora Box (3)

The Extra Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When they heard the loud crash coming from Yi Xing bedroom, they immediately ran towards the room. The first thing they saw the Blinker who was sending Tao across the room before he dashed for Tao sister.

Luhan acted fast by sending the chair toward the Blinker, stopping him from getting his hand on her. “Jie, watch out!” Yi Xing shouted as he pulled the woman away from the attack of the blinker. However, the attack hit her fiancée instead.

“No, Ya Lun!” The woman struggled herself out of Yi Xing hold and ran towards her fiancée.

The Blinker who found the opportunity to hurt the woman, immediately sent the knife towards her direction.

“NO!” Tao shouted in fear as he saw the knife thrown to his sister, and in that moment, he used his ability to stop the time. The time was slowing down in Tao eyes and it stopped. Tao didn’t wait any seconds to get the knife out of his sister direction before he turned the time back to normal.

He was now shielding in front of his sister and her fiancée.

The Blinker seemed to know what just happened as he was about to blink away, but this time Minseok acted fast as he froze his legs. The Blinker was stuck on spot. “Where is the Box?” Minseok angrily asked the Blinker.

Chanyeol took the knife from the floor before put it on the Blinker neck. “Answer his question.”

“Just kill me because I won’t give you the answer.” And just as the Blinker said out, he grabbed Chanyeol hand and deepened the knife on his neck. The others could only stand in shock at what happened. The Blinker killed himself and his body disappeared into ashes.

“Great! How are we going to find the Box now?” Sehun muttered out in frustration.

“I think I know how.” Kris answer made the others turned towards him in confusion.

 

After making sure that her fiancée was fine and resting in the room, she was led by his cousins out of the room. She was sitting in between Tao and Kris. “Zi Qiao Jie, I know it’s hard for you to accept the fact that you’re chosen to be the keeper of Pandora Box. I totally understand how you’re feeling. I felt the same like you when I first found out that I am supposed to be the Keeper of a Book.”

Kris sighed as he started to tell the woman about how he first rejected to believe that he’s the Keeper of The Book. Kris told her wholeheartedly about how he started to believe himself; how he learnt to believe that he’s chosen to be the Keeper.

The woman listened wholeheartedly of the younger confession. Although Kris is younger than her by 4 years, but she can how mature and responsible that young man is now. He’s not the Kris she used to know back then. The Kris now is different; responsible, reliable, and trustable.

“I believe you, Yi Fan.” Huang Zi Qiao sighed as he looked at her cousin. “I just don’t know if I can do it. I am no extra ordinary like you guys.”

“Zi Qiao Jie, being Keeper has nothing to do with you having ability or not. It’s already inside you, you have been chosen by The Pandora Box. You can do it.” Kris encouraged the older.

Huang Zi Qiao sighed as she looked at Kris. “What do I have to do then?”

Kris smiled as he took her hand in his, “You have to believe in yourself. You have to believe that you’re chosen for a special reason. You’re not only Huang Zi Qiao. You’re the Keeper of Pandora Box. Isn’t that something cool?”

Hearing Kris last words just gave a soft laugh. She knew that the younger was just trying to lesser her nervousness; and she’s grateful for that. She finally took a deep breath before she said out, “Alright. Maybe you’re right. It does sound cool though.” Hearing her words successfully drew a soft smile from Chinese persons in the room. “What should I do next?”

“Summon the Box back to you. Connect your mind; ask for the Box to appear in front of you.” Kris told her.

Tao who noticed the unsure on his sister took her other hand as he encouraged her, “Jie, you can do it. I believe you can do it.”

Huang Zi Qiao didn’t say anything as she closed her eyes and focused her mind to the Box, just like Kr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter