Confusion

The Extra Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What is the meaning of this? You two are a couple now?” Baekhyun asked Suho and Yi Xing shockingly.

It was their lunch together at the campus when Yi Xing and Suho joined them; the sharp eyes of the users noticed the closeness between the two. Yi Xing and Suho didn’t want to keep anything secret from their friends as they just admitted what’s between them.

“No, we’re not yet.” Suho replied the younger. “We just take it slow.”

“Slow? Slow how? If you like each other, then you’re a couple!” Baekhyun protested.

“It will be something only the two of us understand then.” Suho rolled his eyes at the Baekhyun.

“You two are complicated.” Baekhyun sighed while the others just laughed it out. “It’s not fair though! You are all couples! Even Suho hyung and Yi Xing hyung are soon to be couple! Why am I still single?” Baekhyun protested.

“Hey, I am also single! You are not alone!” Chanyeol reminded. He’s broken up with his girlfriend lately.

“Yeah, maybe you two can date each other!” Sehun suggested teasingly.

“That’s not funny, Sehun! I am straight!” Chanyeol glared at the youngest.

“Hey, even chopsticks can be bend, why are so sure you’re not into guys too?” Luhan asked the phoenix. “Maybe you could be into guys; that’s why you never feel those girls are the one for you.”

“Not to force you or anything, Luhan could be right, you know.” Minseok joined in the conversation.

“Why are you all turning the topic on me? Shouldn’t it be Suho hyung and Yi Xing hyung?” Chanyeol protested back as he didn’t know how to react from his friends’ words. Could he be really into guys as well? Is that why his relationship with girls never lasted long? Chanyeol has started to wonder himself from that moment.

The others just rolled their eyes at the flaming phoenix.

“Oh that’s right! I almost forgot to congratulate Kris hyung and Chanyeollie. You guys successfully moved towards finals, right?” Jongdae suddenly exclaimed happily as he looked at the two basket players in their group. That’s right that their university basketball team has finally gone through semi finals to final against another team. It was all over the school; everyone was cheering for the basket team.

“Ah! Right! You guys are awesome! It’s all over the campus already!” Suho congratulated his friends as well.

Chanyeol smile immediately appeared back on his face, “Of course! Our team is the best! And we will sure win the final so that we can go watch NBA live in New York City!”

“Wow! Seriously? New York as in USA?” Kyungsoo asked surprisingly. “That is such great prize!”

“I know. I can’t wait to win the finals!” Chanyeol said excitingly.

“When will the final be?” Yi Xing asked.

“In three weeks.” Chanyeol answered before he looked at Kris, “Hyung, we should go for practice, it’s about time anyway.”

Kris sighed, “Fine. Let’s go!” Kris planted a kiss on his boyfriend before he followed Chanyeol out of the cafeteria.

“I’m jealous! I want to go to New York too!” Tao whined. The others just ignored him.

“Don’t worry, babe.” Sehun comforted his boyfriend, “You know what? Why don’t we start save up money from now on so we can go to New York next year for our 3rd year anniversary?” Sehun suggested.

“That’s a good idea!” Tao seemed excited as he agreed with his boyfriend suggestion.

 

“I see your boyfriend is already here!” Chanyeol teased Kris when he noticed Luhan who was waiting impatiently outside the locker room.

“Yeah, I have promised to accompany him to buy some books.” Kris replied as he finished packing his things. “I’ll get going first then.”

“Have fun, hyung.” Chanyeol bid the older goodbye before Kris walked away from the room. Chanyeol saw how Luhan eyes brightened seeing the presence of Kris. Kris naturally rested his arm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter