Kidnapped (1)

The Extra Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Suho hyung! Can I ask you something?” Kyungsoo asked his cousin. They were currently on their way home from campus.

“What is it, Kyungsoo-ah?” Suho turned to looked at his cousin.

“I don’t know how to express it, but Jongin...There’s something weird about Jongin...” Kyungsoo said.

“Weird? Weird how? Wait! He didn’t bully you, right?” Suho became alerted; he always is when it concerned his cousin.

“What? NO! Of course not!” Kyungsoo immediately declined. “It’s just... you know, every time I see him, there’s something funny inside me.” Kyungsoo tried to explain.

“Kyungsoo-ah, do you like Jongin?” Suho directly asked his cousin. Kyungsoo wide eyes got wider than it can be hearing the question from Suho.

“What? No! I’m not!” Kyungsoo immediately defended himself.

“It’s okay, Kyungsoo-ah. It’s not illegal to like someone.” Suho comforted his cousin. Suho has been growing up with Kyungsoo. He understands his cousin like the back of his palm. Ever since he knows Kyungsoo, this is the first the younger ever share something personal like that. Suho could guess already from the way Kyungsoo always lingered his eyes longer on Jongin. Kyungsoo may not realize himself doing it, but Suho does.

“No! I don’t like him, hyung!” Kyungsoo kept defending himself, his face blushed red.

“Kyungsoo, it’s...”

Suho hasn’t able to finish his words when both of them lost unconscious at the same time. Two unknown men smacked them hard from behind.

Both Kyungsoo and Suho didn’t know that they’re being dragged away from the street.

 

Jongdae was walking out of mini mart after getting the snacks he needed for his movie night alone at home. Saying goodbye to Chanyeol who was currently on shift, he took the usual route back home.

“Maybe I should ask Baekhyun to join my movie night.” Jongdae said to himself before he’s taking out his phone.

“Hey Baek! Are you free tonight? Want to join me for movie night at my place?” Jongdae asked his friend excitingly.

“Your place? Yeah, why not!”Baekhyun seemed excited of the offer. “I’ll go down now.” It wasn’t strange, since it turned out Baekhyun lives 2 floors higher than Jongdae. What a coincidence.

“I am on my home now with the snacks.” Jongdae informed him. “See you later.”

And with that, he hung up the phone in the same time he noticed a black van that suddenly stopped in front of him. Before Jongdae was able to do anything, two men has already got off the van and dragged him inside the vehicle.

Jongdae wasn’t able to defend himself no matter how much he struggled. Those men were just too strong for him.

“HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HIM?”

A sudden shout made Jongdae turned away to see Minseok who was running towards the van. Minseok was definitely trying to save him. However, Jongdae heart broke away when he saw one of the men smacked Minseok from the back. Minseok went unconscious.

And the last thing Jongdae know was himself who started to close his eyes to darkness before Minseok was dragged inside the van as well.

Both Minseok and Jongdae were kidnapped.

 

“Sehunnie! Let’s go for your favourite bubble tea!” Tao said to his boyfriend who agreed right away. Both of them were just getting out from their m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter