Pandora Box (2)

The Extra Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tao and Yi Xing were tending the fiancée wound normally as they didn’t want to shock the woman even more with their abilities. The rest 10 users decided to discuss the matter privately. “Okay, I don’t understand what just happened.” Sehun muttered out in confusion.

Minseok sighed as he knew he’s probably the only one who knows about the myth of Pandora Box since he just had the topic for yesterday class. “Ok, what I know about Pandora Box is it’s an artefact in Greek mythology which contained all the evils of the world. When the box was opened, the world will be infected by its negative emotions, such as grief, sorrow, sadness, fear, and so on; and the box will be left with one thing at the bottom of it, the hope.”

Minseok paused a while before he continued, “The myth also said a chosen human being is supposed to keep and protect The Box from anyone who wanted to release the evils inside.”

“So, you’re saying is Tao sister is the chosen Keeper of the Box?” Luhan asked his friend.

Minseok nodded his head, “Well, she’s the one who is able to open it, isn’t she?”

“That would mean the woman who died was the previous Keeper; so when the Box sensed its keeper has died, it moved on to the next keeper by itself which in this case, turned out to be Tao sister.” Kris said what he was thinking.

Minseok nodded his head at Kris words, “That makes sense. Back to the problem now is how we’re going to have the Box back so Tao sister will be able to summon all the evils back to the Box.”

“No. I think the biggest problem is how we’re going to tell Tao sister about this. She’s just an ordinary human being. She has been freaked out enough of what happened just before.” Suho voiced out as he looked at Kris.

“And also, what are we going to do with the blinker?” This time, it’s Kyungsoo who asked.

“Alright, you know what. Let’s divide teams. Luhan and I will deal with Tao sister. I need you guys to find out anything else about Pandora Box as you can. And here, see if there’s anything appeared on The Book that can help us.” Kris said as he handed the Book to Suho.

Everyone nodded their heads as they immediately did what the Leader told them to do.

 

“Hey guys. How is Ya Lun Ge?” Luhan and Kris entered Yi Xing bedroom where the older man was resting. Bandages covered his wound around the neck.

“He lost a lot of blood. We just stopped the blood.” Yi Xing answered.

Luhan and Kris exchanged look before they approached the older woman. “Qiao Jie, how are you feeling?” Kris asked his cousin.

“Honestly, I am still freaking out. What was that man before? And what’s with the Box?” The older woman looked at Kris confusedly and worriedly.

Kris sighed as he asked her, “Jie, do you believe me something like magic? And I’m talking about real magic, not magician magic.” At Kris question, both Yi Xing and Tao looked at the leader shockingly. One thing came to their mind; Kris will reveal about their secret to her?

“I don’t know where you’re going with this, Yi Fan.” The woman became more confused as he looked at Kris.

“That’s alright, Jie.” Kris held the woman hand in his. “Let me show you something.” Kris smiled at the woman before he looked at Yi Xing. “Xing, do what you can.”

Yi Xing understood what his brother meant by as he sighed; he walked towards the fiancée, opened the bandage and put his palm around the wound. Blue light appeared for a moment before Yi Xing retreat his hand away; the wound was healed compl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter