The Flaming Phoenix

The Extra Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Is this real?” Chanyeol was still in daze after what he heard from the three males in front of him. He also still couldn’t believe the words written on the Book about him being The Flaming Phoenix. “I am the carrier of Phoenix?”

“Well, you seem are.” Suho smiled at Chanyeol.

“That’s cool.” Chanyeol just reacted naturally, gaining the laughter from the others. “What about you three? What’s your ability?”

“I am Water Manipulation.” Suho said.

“I am Healing Unicorn.” Yi Xing said.

“So, Kris hyung is either Earth Controller or Flying Dragon then.” Chanyeol looked at his best friend.

“I am the Flying Dragon.” Kris admitted.

“My cousin, Kyungsoo. He’s the Earth Controller.” Suho told Chanyeol.

“So, there are 5 users so far being found. Is that mean we still need to find the rest of the users? The rest 7 of them?” Chanyeol asked.

“Yes. And I am sure we’ll find them very soon. Finding one sure will lead to another user soon.” Yi Xing smiled at Chanyeol.

“How are you so sure?” Chanyeol asked Yi Xing back.

“Well, we did find you, right?” Yi Xing said back to speechless Chanyeol.

“Yeah, you’re right.” Chanyeol admitted before he decided to check his watch just to be shocked himself. “OMG! I am late for my part time job! I gotta go!” Chanyeol excused himself in hurry before he ran away for his work.

 

As Chanyeol left, Suho, Yi Xing, and Kris were left together. “What’s on your mind, Kris?” Suho suddenly asked the quiet Kris.

Kris seemed surprised as he looked at Suho. “What? Nothing!” He replied shortly.

“Look, I know it must seem crazy or weird for you, but no matter what, you have to accept it. Kris, you’re one of the users; you’re the leader of 12 users. You’re the one who will lead us to whatever it will happen in the future.” Suho said to Kris.

Kris sighed as he said, “Honestly, I don’t think I can be the leader or whatever it is. In fact, I think you might be more suitable to be one than me.” He paused before he looked at Suho and Yi Xing. “Look, it’s not like I don’t want to accept it. It’s just… you all have been relying on the Book for all of it. You all believe what the Book wrote. Seriously, a Book to decide your life? I am sorry guys, but I just can’t accept that.” Kris said honestly.

“Ge…”

Yi Xing was about to say something but Kris cut him, “For all I believe, how I want to live my life, it has to be decided by myself. I am not going to let a Book decide my life. Yes, I can fly but it doesn’t change what or how I want to live.”

And with that, Kris stood up from his seat and left the place. Yi Xing was about to protest to his brother when Suho caught his arm.

Yi Xing turned to look at Suho confusedly, “What?”

“Let him be.” Suho sighed as he continued, “Let your brother alone for now, Xing. Thinking about it, he’s not wrong either. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter