Kidnapped (2)

The Extra Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Sehun! Can you stop it?” Chanyeol said to the youngest that kept walking back and forth in Kris apartment, worried sick for his boyfriend whereabouts.

“I can’t! I am worried sick for my boyfriend! God knows where he can be right now or what could happen to him! What if he’s hurt? What if he’s alone? What if he’s...”Sehun didn’t get to finish his panic rambling when Baekhyun decided to take his hand on the youngest.

Baekhyun successfully pulled the youngest down on the couch, “Sehunnie! We’re all worried for Tao and the others as well. I’m sure we’ll find them back soon!”

“But how? No call has been made ever since he’s gone missing! And it has been 3 hours ago!” Sehun was still in panic.

“Ok, so let’s recap again. Tao was kidnapped while he’s waiting for Sehun. Jongdae has gone missing after he made the call to Baekhyun. Yi Xing hasn’t been coming back home since he went out of the apartment. And it’s all around 3 hours ago. While for Suho, Minseok, and Kyungsoo, we didn’t know about them. However, none of their phones are connected until now.” Luhan tried to stay calm and recapped the situation out.

“I saw Suho hyung and Kyungsoo hyung before they went home from campus. I happened to walk pass them when I was on my way home.” Jongin said.

“Ok. So, Suho and Kyungsoo are together.” Luhan said.

“And so Minseok hyung and Jongdae.” Chanyeol said before he explained. “Jongdae came to mini mart to buy snacks. Just as he left the store, Minseok hyung entered. When I told him that Jongdae just left, he immediately ran after him.”

“So, Minseok could be with Jongdae.” Luhan said again before he noticed the quiet Kris beside him. He glanced over to his boyfriend who seemed busy with The Book in his hand. “Anything from The Book?” He couldn’t hold himself for asking.

Now, every pair of eyes turned towards the leader. Kris sighed as he said disappointingly, “Nothing from The Book.” Kris looked at the others.

“You know what? I am not going to sit here and wait while my boyfriend could be in danger right now. I’m going to the police!” Sehun finally fed up as he got up from his seat and about to head for the door if not for Baekhyun who held on his arm.

It’s not only Baekhyun who reacted fast, but the rest of them as they wanted to prevent Sehun from leaving; it’s just Baekhyun being the one beside the youngest was faster. “Sehunnie! There’s no use calling the cops now! For missing person, it has to be 24 hours policy!” Baekhyun told the youngest.

“Screw the policy!” Sehun snapped madly.

“Oh Sehun!” Everyone was surprised at the sudden shout from Kris. They have never seen such angry Kris before. “Would you just stop it? It’s not only you who is worried, alright? Tao is my cousin and Yi Xing is my brother! And they’re both missing! Do you think I’m not worried for them?” Kris sighed as he tried to calm down with Luhan touch beside him. “However, we can’t get into panic mode, it won’t save them. We need to think rationally and find ways to know where they are right now.”

None said a word at Kris outburst.

“Do you have any idea what we should do now?” It’s Luhan who asked his boyfriend.

“I...” Kris hasn’t finished his words when suddenly he felt something struck his mind; a sight. Kris was taken back as he’s not ready for it; he fell down on the couch. The rest of them were shocked as they approached Kris immediately.

“Yi Fan, are you alright?” Luhan worried voice was heard by Kris.

However, at that moment Kris couldn’t care less about the voices of his boyfriend and friends who were worried for him. All he can feel that his surrounding changed into another room; just like what happened to him when ‘The Chameleon guy’ did to him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter