The Prophecy

The Extra Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Alright, so you’re saying that this evil that call itself The Demon is the one who killed your friends?” Minseok asked in confirmation before he continued, “And now he’s back for us?”

“He’s back specifically for your Keeper.” Siwon replied. “He’s after Kris now.”

“Then how do we destroy The Demon?” Yi Xing asked.

“That’s the thing. We don’t know. The last time we fought them, we ended up losing 9 of us.” Ryeowook said sadly.

“What about The Book? It didn’t help at all?” Sehun asked again.

Heechul sighed as he replied, “No, all The Book revealed was only the prophecy on how to destroy The Demon.”

“What Prophecy?”

“The Book once revealed about a prophecy; The Demon will be destroyed forever when The Keeper and The Leader became one.” Yesung explained.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Baekhyun asked in confusion.

“We didn’t figure it out the meaning of the prophecy. At first, we thought it means to combine the powers of Keeper and Leader, but it wasn’t. Believe me, we tried everything but it didn’t work out. We ended up in losing our Leader to the Demon.” Heechul explained.

The room turned silence for a moment; many thoughts ran through their minds at the new information they had.

It was Minseok who decided to break the silence, “The Keeper and The Leader became one.” Minseok was definitely in his thought of the sentence. His brain kept working for the usual tug on his brain.

“Hyung, what do you think of?” Suho asked. He knew the oldest must have thought of something. Minseok and Suho have always been the ones among them who think fast. They’re kind of the brains of the group.

“I don’t know, Suho. But there’s something inelegant about the sentence.” Minseok said out, still in his own thought. “Why the Book said the Leader and Keeper had to become one? Did it mean combine the power? Wait! Leader... Keeper...” Something suddenly came up on his brain as he looked straight at Kris. “Kris... You... You are the prophecy.”

“What?” everyone was surprised at Minseok words.

However, Suho who suddenly understood where Minseok was going with his words, nodded his head as he looked at Kris. “Minseok hyung is right. The Prophecy that The Book said is you, Kris.”

“I don’t understand.” Siwon said.

“Look! It said that The Demon will be destroyed when The Leader and The Keeper became one, right?” Minseok noticed everyone nodded their heads. “What if what The Book meant was when both Keeper and Leader are in one person.” Minseok said out, his eyes never left Kris. “Kris, you remembered the previous Keeper who seemed shocked to know that you’re The Leader and The Keeper at the same time; it has never happened before, right?”

Minseok paused a while to study the shock in everyone face. “What if you’re the chosen one like it said in the Prophecy? Kris, you’re chosen for being Leader and Keeper for a reason; and I think this might be the reason.”

“Minseok hyung is right again. Kris, you’re the one chosen to destroy The Demon. That’s why they wanted to kill you.” Suho joined in.

Everyone was still shock at the sudden revelation that had made sense so far.

“Me?” Kris was very shocked. “How do I destroy the Evil?”

Everyone was again silence down at the question. Nobody knows how, yet.

 

“I don’t want to lose you.” Kris was surprised when suddenly Luhan hugged him from behind.

“Luhan?” Kris tried to turn around so he was facing his boyfriend. “Hey, I am fine. Why are you crying?” Kris wiped away the tears from his lovely deer eyes.

“Kris, I don’t want you to face that demon; I don’t want to lose you.” Luhan was now begging his boyfriend to listen to him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter