Haunted Mall (1)

The Extra Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yi Xing sighed in defeat as he found himself waiting at the boutique couch for almost 2 hours already, yet he hasn’t even see any faces of his friends seemed to encounter at the cashier. “Seriously, how long will it take them to just shop some clothes?” Yi Xing grumbled himself in annoyance.

Apparently, Yi Xing was dragged by Tao to come along to the mall. Since Luhan, Kris, Minseok, and Jongdae are all couples, Tao didn’t want to be alone in the between the lovebirds, so he did everything, even threatened Yi Xing to come with him as his plus one.

However, once they hit the boutiques, Yi Xing was directly left alone. Luhan and Kris had disappeared between the racks, and so did Minseok and Jongdae. Tao, being a shopping maniac who just found his daily passion had already appeared instantly, leaving Yi Xing alone with nothing to do.

Yi Xing didn’t hate shopping; it just doesn’t seem necessary for him to spend hours for it. Yi Xing has always been a quick shopper. He will only look for what he needed or wanted, paid for it and done with it. Yi Xing also isn’t a fashion freak like his brother; he’s mostly chose casual yet comfortable clothes for his daily wear.

Looking at his watch, Yi Xing sighed for the thousand times that day. From the corner of his eyes, he spotted his brother and Luhan were in the middle of choosing shirts for each other. It’s no secret anymore that Kris will always looks good in everything he wears; that’s the thing Yi Xing has always been envious of his brother. Kris always able to rocks any styles on him. Sometimes, it made Yi Xing doubt if they do actually share the same blood?

However, Yi Xing still loves his brother to death. Kris is the best brother Yi Xing could ever ask for. Yi Xing grew up depending on Kris a lot. That’s why when Luhan entered Kris life, Yi Xing was actually felt a bit threatened. But after Yi Xing was rest assured that his place won’t ever being replaced by anyone; not even Luhan, Yi Xing started to see Luhan in another light. Yi Xing slowly accepted Luhan in his life too. And now, Yi Xing can proudly say that he’s happy for Kris and Luhan to have each other.

Yi Xing sighed as he averted his eyes from the lovebirds just to end up on another one. 

On their aisle, Minseok and Jongdae seemed to be bickering about the choices of couple shirts. Yi Xing chuckled seeing at how Jongdae kept forcing his choice on Minseok, Yi Xing noticed how Minseok softened and just nodded his head in agreement. Yi Xing smiled himself remembering how those two got together. It’s all started because of that kidnapping that forced Minseok to confess out his feeling. Yi Xing also remembered when the two appeared in front of them, hand in hand. Yi Xing is truly happy for both of them for finding each other. Minseok and Jongdae are just perfect for each other. 

Seeing the lovely couples made him sighed sadly. Honestly, Yi Xing is jealous of what they have. Yi Xing might be quiet and never talks much, but he’s also a human. He wants to be loved too. He wants to be cared too. He wants someone he can call his lover.

Yi Xing sighed again as he has started to lose hope in that. Yi Xing sometimes wondered if he himself is just not destined to be love or finding love. Yi Xing has always been a quite boy but it doesn’t mean he never tried. He had tried; he had really tried to find love, but he guessed his luck is just not good. Every time he likes someone, that person would turn out to be off limits or even flatly rejecting him.

Yi Xing was slowly giving up in believing that love is for him.

 

Yi Xing didn’t know how long he has been in his own thought that he didn’t realize someone presence beside him. He snapped out of his thought before he noticed Luhan was the one patting his shoulder. “Yah Yi Xing, you heard me or not?”

That’s when Yi Xing realized the presence of Minseok, Jongdae, Kris, and Tao standing in front of him. “You guys are done?” He asked.

“Oh righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter