Detention (1)

The Extra Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Ah! Mr. Park and Mr. Byun, thank you for joining us. Now go take your seat.” The English teacher greeted them sarcastically before both Chanyeol and Baekhyun immediately found themselves their seats before they noticed the rest 4 students in the room.

“Wait! You guys got detention too?” Chanyeol pointed surprisingly at Sehun, Suho, Jongin, and Kyungsoo who rolled their eyes at Chanyeol loud voice.

“Mr. Park, do you need any other detention on your list?” Hearing the teacher threat, Chanyeol immediately shut his mouth up as he took his seat behind Baekhyun.

“Now, since Mr. Park has agreed to silence down, we can start now, can’t we?” The teacher grinned before he took out some papers from his bag. “Now, you all know why you are in this class. All 6 of you are here for different reasons.” The teacher paused before he continued, “Now, for your detention, I want 6 of you to work together to come up with a project of ‘The Importance of English language.” The teacher smiled before he said out, “Of course, it’s all in English.”

Just hearing what the teacher said has already sent the 6 students in a groan.

“Now, you will have to finish the project in few hours until I’m back. If you 6 didn’t finish it by today, let’s say, see you all again next week.” The teacher smiled grinningly before he left the class, leaving the 6 students of his groaned in frustration.

“Oh you’ve got to be kidding me!” Baekhyun exclaimed frustratingly.

“Where’s Kris hyung and Yi Xing hyung when you need them now?” Sehun complained in frustration. English is definitely his weakness subject. He has always depends on his boyfriend for that subject. Although Tao ability in English isn’t as perfect as Kris and Yi Xing, but it’s still way better than Sehun himself.

“We’re screwed! We’re screwed this time! That killer teacher definitely won’t let us go this time!” Chanyeol yelled in frustration too. “We’re destined to be in this class every week until we graduate!”

“Shut it, you three!” Suho scolded angrily at the three of them. “Rather than whining there, why don’t you three help in doing this damn project so we can get out of there soon?”

“Hyung, are you seriously asking me to help? I don’t even recognize even one word from this book.” Chanyeol said desperately as he pointed at his English text book.

“Well, you’ll start to learn, starting from now.” Suho didn’t give the younger any chance to whine more as he decided to divide work for his friends. If Suho isn’t going to do it, who will? Surely the other 5 won’t take the initiative to do the English project.

Suho sighed big as he definitely agreed with what Sehun said just before.

Where’s Kris and Yi Xing when he needed them the most?

 

Just 10 minutes concentrating in the English words in front of him, Sehun has given up. “So, what make you guys here for detention?” He decided to transfer his frustration into curiosity.

“What about yourself, maknae?” Baekhyun asked the youngest back.

“I failed the class.” Sehun admitted.

“I was late for his class, that’s why I got the detention.” Baekhyun confessed out too.

“What? You’re late for the class and he gave you detention?” Sehun was surprised.

“Yeah. I was late for the 17th times.” Baekhyun replied the youngest who rolled his eyes; the others just laughed it off.

“What about you, yeol hyung?” Sehun asked Chanyeol.

“Me? I failed the class too.” Chanyeol admitted. His atte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter