Short Holiday (2)

The Extra Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was late when the 12 guys gathered together downstairs at the living room. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Jongdae were engrossed themselves on the video games. Yi Xing and Kyungsoo were busied themselves in the kitchen. Minseok was relaxing on the couch, a book on his hand. Tao and Sehun were on their own world by the couch. Suho was engrossed himself in front of his computer, while Kris and Luhan were feeding each other snacks.

“Hey guys, should we do something fun?” Baekhyun suddenly suggested out.

All pair of eyes turned towards him, “Like what?” Sehun asked.

“How about Spin the Bottle for a Kiss?” Baekhyun suggested.

“No!” Luhan rejected directly. There’s no way he’s going to play such game that includes any chance of someone else to kiss him or his boyfriend. “Another game.”

“Truth or Dare?” This time, it’s Jongdae who suggested.

“That seems fun. I’m okay with that.” Minseok agreed to play, and so do the others.

“Hey, let’s upstage the game.” Tao suddenly said before he looked at the others. “Each one of us wrote down 3 dares and 3 questions for the game. Each one of us in turn to choose the dare and question; whatever written on the paper, we have to answer truthfully or do. How’s that sound?’

Everyone thought of the idea and agreed.

“I’ll get us papers and pens.”

 

“Okay, so who start first?” Chanyeol asked. The 12 of them are sitting in a round, ready to start the game.

“Start from the oldest. Minseok hyung, you choose one.” Jongin suggested.

“Why should me?” Minseok protested but still he did what the younger said. He reached his hand out for the ‘Dare’ box and picked a paper. From the writing, Minseok already recognized his buddy Luhan writing. Minseok frown as he read out the paper, “Let everyone doodle on your face.”

Everyone cheered excitingly as Minseok frowned deeper and glared deathly at Luhan.

After everyone got their turn in the face doodling, Minseok could only pout in protest as everyone else laughed at his face. “Oh you’re so cute.” Jongdae cooed cutely at his boyfriend before he landed a kiss on the older cheek who smiled immediately.

“Since my boyfriend says I’m cute, I think I can accept this face, for now.” Minseok said, smiling back at his boyfriend.

“Alright, my turn.” Luhan informed as he picked up a paper from ‘Truth’ box. “Where is the strangest place you’ve ever had ?” Luhan frowned as he glared at smirking Baekhyun.

“This is going to be fun!” Baekhyun smirked even more before he said, “So, Luhan hyung, you have to answer the question.”

Luhan can feel his red cheek as he admitted out, “In the changing room of department store.”

Upon hearing his answer, everyone eyes widen of surprise and excitement. “Woah... That’s just... woah...!”

“Was it Kris?” Minseok asked curiously.

“Yah! Of course it’s Kris, who else? He’s the only one I ever slept with.” Luhan unconsciously burst out his secret as he felt offended by Minseok question.

“Luhan hyung! You are blushing red!” Suho teased the older.

“Yah!” Luhan shouted annoyingly at them before he turned to look at his smirking boyfriend, “Take your turn, giant.”

Kris chuckled seeing his cute boyfriend before he took a paper out of ‘Truth’ box. “Have you ever had anywhere on campus?” Kris looked up from the paper for protest, “Yah! What’s with the questions? Why is everything related to ?”

“Well hyung, it’s just your luck to pick that one.” Chanyeol replied grinningly. “Still, you haven’t answered yet, hyung.”

Kris mumbled annoyingly before he answered, “Yes, yes, I had.”

“What? Even on campus? Where?” The others were curiously asking the tallest guy.

However, Kris grinned back at them, “Well, the question is only asking if I had or not, didn’t mention about where.”

“Damn it! You’re too sharp sometimes, hyung.” Chanyeol grumbled, unable to coax anything else from his friend. Kris just smiled proudly of himself.

Suho sighed as he was the next one. He decided to go with the ‘Truth’. “Among everyone in the room, if you have to kiss someone badly, who would it be?” Suho read out what’s written on the paper. Suho sighed as he looked at his 11 friends. The three couples are definitely out of his list; he didn’t want to be killed by the boyfriend. Kyungsoo is also out of list, because he’s his cousin, for God’s sake. So, Suho is left with the choices of the single ones, Jongin, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Yi Xing.

“Well, hyung?” Kyungsoo was the one who snapped him out of his thought.

Suho sighed again as he answered, “I’ll pick Yi Xing.”

“I r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter