Haunted Mall (4)

The Extra Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yi Xing, Kris, Luhan, and Tao have no idea how to comfort the store owner who was breaking down in tears after hearing what they told him about the truth, about how it’s all started from the bracelet; about how Yi Xing met with Taeyeon ghost and also about what Taeyeon said to Yi Xing.

“Oh no, my Taeyeonnie... No!”

“Hey, we’re sorry for dropping this on you, it’s too much for you, I know.” Kris said to the store owner in concern. He knows exactly how the man must have felt. Heck, he almost lost his Yi Xing just moments ago.

“No, thank you for telling me this.” The store owner thanked the 4 guys instead while he’s wiping away his tears as he looked at them, “What can I do to help her?”

For this, Kris looked at his brother who took a deep breath before he said, “I need to meet with Taeyeon again.”

“NO!” Four protests immediately shouted back at Yi Xing. Meeting with the ghost again means Yi Xing has to die again!?

“Xing, that’s absurd! Do you know what you’re talking about right now?”

Yi Xing sighed as he tried to explain, “Look, the only way for me to be able to see and talk to her is to leave my body. That’s the only way for me to be able to explain everything to her; for Taeyeon to able to move on. She’s confused and lost right now. I need to help her. We need to help her.”

None uttered a word at Yi Xing words.

Yi Xing sighed as he looked straight at his older brother, “Trust me one more time, Ge.”

Looking at the two brothers, Luhan sighed as he already knew that Yi Fan is a lost cause when his younger brother looked at him like that. Kris has always gives in to Yi Xing for everything, and for this time, it will be the same. And Luhan thought was proven right when he heard his boyfriend said out.

“What do you have in mind, Xing?”

 

“We need to find some place quiet and secluded. I don’t want people see me unconscious dead again.” Yi Xing said jokingly.

“That’s not funny, Xing Ge.” Tao rolled his eyes at the older joke.

Yi Xing chuckled as he led them into the staircase of emergency. “I think this place can do.” The unicorn mumbled before he turned to look at his friends. “Remember to catch me if I fall down, ok? I don’t want to wake up later with pain on my back.” Yi Xing said particularly, eyes on the brother of his.

“I get it, I get it.” Kris rolled his eyes at his brother. “One hour, Xing. In one hour, I’ll tear that bracelet away from you.”

Yi Xing nodded his head in agreement before he put on the wrist. “Wait, what about me? Aren’t I supposed to be the one who should talk to Taeyeonnie?” the store owner suddenly asked. He has been tagged along with them; in case they will need his help for anything.

“No. She has seen my face and believed that I am you. It’s better if I am the one to talk to her. Besides…” Yi Xing hasn’t able to finish his words when he felt the same hit before. And before he knew it, he has already stepped out of his own body. But this time, his brother managed to catch him before the older leaned his back to the wall in sitting position.

“Oppa, you come back for me.”

Yi Xing turned around to see the ghost of Taeyeon smiling widely at him.

“Taeyeon-shi.” Yi Xing sighed as he said, “Yes, I came back to talk to you.”

“Oppa, we can talk more after you come with me. We need to catch the light, hurry.”

However, Yi Xing didn’t move from his spot as he kept looking at the ghost. “Wait. There’s something important you n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter