Pandora Box (1)

The Extra Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tao and Sehun were both standing in front of the arrival hall at Incheon Airport. Tao looked impatiently excited while Sehun was nervous wreck. Why? Because the youngest is about to meet with Tao elder sister; Sehun is going to meet Tao family for the first time.

“Sehunnie, you don’t need to be that nervous. My sister is cool, she’s not going to bite you, you know.” Tao tried to calm his boyfriend down from his nervousness.

“Yah! This is the first time I will meet your family, of course I’m freaking out nervous here!” Sehun scolded his boyfriend.

“Arasso. Go nervous yourself before...” Tao didn’t get to finish his sentence when his eyes caught the person he’s being waiting for. “Jie! Jie Jie!” Tao immediately ran to hug his sister who seemed to notice his presence. The two siblings hugged each other excitingly; after all, it’s been more than a year since they met each other, right?

“Tao-er... You’ve changed a lot already. Oh, I miss you so much, younger brother.” Tao sister happily hugged her brother again.

“Jie, I miss you too!” Tao excitingly poured his longing for his sister too.

“Anyway, I want you to meet someone; this is Ya Lun, my fiancée...” Tao sister introduced the man beside her to her boyfriend.

Tao smiled at the man while accepting his handshake. “Ah Ya Lun Ge, I heard so much about you from my sister. Nice to meet you, Ge.”

Ya Lun smiled back at Tao, “Finally I am able to meet you, Tao. Your sister told me much about you too.”

Sehun who has been standing behind Tao cleared his throat to gain his boyfriend attention. Tao immediately turned to his boyfriend, held his hand as he introduced him, “Jie, Ge, please meet my boyfriend, Sehun.”

“Nice to meet you, I am Oh Sehun.” Sehun did his best in his Chinese he learnt from his boyfriend. He wanted to give the best impression on Tao family, of course. “I am Tao boyfriend.”

“Ah, nice to meet you too. I am Tao sister, Huang Zi Qiao. And this is my fiancée.” Tao sister greeted Sehun back. Tao translated what she said to his boyfriend before they left the airport for the hotel the couple will be staying in Korea.

 

“I didn’t see Tao and Sehun around for today.” Jongdae commented as he walking out of the class along with Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

“I heard from Kris hyung that Tao sister came for a holiday, so they went to fetch her from the airport” Chanyeol answered Jongdae question.

“Sehun must be freaking out; this is the first time he ever meet Tao family, right?” Baekhyun laughed.

“Too bad I can’t witness it with my own eyes; it’ll be good laugh though.” Chanyeol said evilly.

“Anyway, are you meeting your boyfriend later?” Baekhyun asked Jongdae.

“No. He took extra class. Mythology,” Jongdae replied.

“What? Why would Minseok hyung take Mythology class? That’s boring class!” Chanyeol seemed surprised.

“I’ve asked him the same thing, believe me.” Jongdae said shortly.

“And what did he answer you?” Chanyeol asked in curious of the oldest answer.

“Because it’s fun...” Jongdae replayed what his boyfriend answered him.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun just laughed it off while Jongdae just rolled his eyes. “So are we going out for a bite or go home?” He asked both Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

But before one of us replied Jongdae question, they heard a loud scream from across the street. The three of them turned around to witness a young woman who thrown over by a car, a box was thrown away from her hand, landed straight in front of them.

They were too stunned of what just happened in front of them that they froze up in their spot before Chanyeol who snapped out of it first, noticing the box in fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter