Chanyeol's Unspoken Words

Being friends is enough.

Hello Guys! I am so sorry it took me months to update this story. I am actually in my internship this past few months and I'm having a hard time all those months because of the continuous quizzes, exams and practicals that we've been doing but anys, I hope you guys enjoy this update. I've re-read the whole story again to grasp the plot again and added some pictures to it so that you can feel the story more. HAHAHAHA Please don't forget to subscribe and give the story an upvote if you like it! thank youuuuu

 

-------//

 

Image result for chansoo

 

“Ya. Chanyeol ah. Wake up.” I heard Kyungsoo said, as he continues to shake my body lightly with his small and cold hands. I think he’s been waking me up for a while now because his tone was sounding a bit off and annoyed already, but to be honest, I seriously find it so so cute when he’s annoyed and I don’t really know why. 

 

A few seconds passed and i can still feel his eyes on me so, I waited a few more seconds to know what he was up to, slightly peeking at him with my squinted eyes, but what welcomed me was a big smack on the head and a really annoyed Kyungsoo. My eyes of course shot opened and my body instantly sat up from what he did, well I was expecting this but still, I just can’t get used to his painful smacking.  “Ya!” I shouted, massaging the back of my head as I send him death glares. “That’s what you get from pretending to be asleep.” Kyungsoo said, smiling triumphantly at me with his arms crossed. 

 

“I wasn’t!” I said, defending myself from the misunderstanding. “Oh really? So you meant to say that you sleep with your eyes squinted and moving? Wow. That’s talent.” Kyungsoo said, Chuckling at me as he clap his hands in a sarcastic way. A pout immediately formed on my lips, feeling defeated at his accusations. “Uh. Well-yes! But, I just woke up you know! I wasn’t pretending to be asleep the whole time!” I said, sitting at the bedside as I explain myself to him. 

 

“Wait.” Kyungsoo said, his eyebrow raised with a smirk on his face, making me feel confused. “You said not the whole time right? so you did?” Kyungsoo added, turning his body towards the direction of the door. My eyes followed him and when I realized what I said to him awhile ago, a blush immediately formed on my face, forcing me to lower my head from the embarrassment. “Noo.” I mumbled in a very low voice, enough for Kyungsoo to hear. A small chuckle then filled the room, making me look at Kyungsoo’s back. “You’re already caught so, wash your face and go down stairs to eat and take your medicine. Okay?” Kyungsoo said, not looking back as he exit the room. 

 

When I heard the door close, a big and long sigh came out of me. Feeling my heart beating abnormally again. “ I swear Kyungsoo is really bad for my heart.” I mumbled to myself as I slowly ran my hands through my hair, feeling light headed. “I missed him.” I said to myself again, smiling weakly before standing up and heading to the bathroom.

 

 

After washing my face and cleaning myself, i immediately went down to eat and take my medicine as promised and as soon as I got in the kitchen, i instantly checked what was for breakfast. “Woah! Omurice!” I said, slightly drooling as I stare at it. “Ya! Get away from it. Your drool will get on the food.” Kyungsoo said, as he transfers the sausages from the pan on a plate with an apron. Yes.. with an apron.. “Cute” i thought, smiling at him warmly, unconsciously. “What’s with that face? You look stupid.” Kyungsoo said, as he takes the precious apron off him. After realizing that I’ve been staring at him like a fool, I felt my cheeks heat up from what the hell I was doing. “Nothing.” I said flatly, as I shove a spoonful of omurice inside my mouth, looking away to avoid eye contact with Kyungsoo, as I try to keep my calm. 

 

After setting everything on the table, Kyungsoo finally sat down with me. “How are you feeling now?” He asked, scooping a spoonful of omurice from his plate. I slowly looked at him and smiled warmly, not tearing my gaze at him. “ Me? Uhh. I’m actually feeling great...so great.” I said, stopping halfway to chuckle at the view of Kyungsoo eating. He seriously looks like a chipmunk storing nuts in his cheeks for winter. Kyungsoo then looked at me as to why I was chuckling. “Wharp? (What?)” He said, his face bloated from the food inside his mouth. “Waaah. Cute” i thought to myself, before releasing a loud laugh, startling him a bit causing him choke on his food. I instantly filled his cup with water to help him with his problem but I ended up laughing harder than before, making him mad. 

 

After laughing for the whole 5mins, i started to clear my throat and smiled at him cutely, just to be eye-rolled at and ignored but I still wanted to say this to him because i don’t want to waste any chance anymore. “Thank you. Thank you for trying not to avoid me and staying with me the whole time. I appreciate it. I also want to apologize for everything I did, I want to erase every bad thing that happened between us. I don’t want to cause any quarrel anymore so, please forgive me. You’re the closest person to me, I want everything to be okay. I want us to be happy together okay? Kyungsoo-ah.” I said, gazing at him warmly, wanting to get my feelings across him. Kyungsoo then met my eyes after hearing what I just said, His cheeks turned bright red right after meeting my eyes before lowering his head to avoid eye contact and to hide his face. “What’s with you?” Kyungsoo mumbled, slightly fidgeting from the embarrassment..

 

He wasn’t expecting this huh, I’m just really happy that he didn’t change much those years. I still love how of an introvert he is and how cute he gets when he’s embarrassed and also how strong his punches and kicks are. I don’t even know if after all of this the next would really be the end of us but, if there’s still time for us to be together I want it to be like this. I want it to be happy, full of smiles and no worries, because the only thing I can see in our future is full of happiness. We may or may not be on each other’s future but, still I would like us to keep on smiling and feeling great together.. yes together..

 

“I Love You Do Kyungsoo... so much.. it hurts... i love you  more than anyone else” i said to myself as I lower my head, trying not to feel like crying. I wanted to say this to him so badly but I know he doesn’t feel the same way. He doesn’t. I’ve done everything to try and forget him.. to throw this abnormal feeling I am suffering with. I’ve tried dating people, I’ve tried everything... i just can’t seem to wash away this feelings. I liked him ever since but, all I did was selfishly hurt him with my own desires. I know it’s unfair to just take advantage of his love for me as a friend but can you blame me? I want him to be mine. I’ve suffered a lot from this, I thought it was okay at first but as my feelings evolve and expand, I didn’t know it could get that bad and dangerous. And now, I’m taking the roughest and hardest way out... to get married with someone I don’t even love enough to be committed with but if that’s the only way I could shut this feeling away. I would, for him. Yes I would for him. 

 

“Wha-What did you say?” Kyungsoo said, his voice sounding a bit loud and stern with his eyes staring at me in shock, startling me and bringing me back into reality. My eyes also widened at what he was saying? I am actually confused as to what he’s referring to. I didn’t say anything after the thank you and sorry thingy, i don’t get it. 

 

“Said what?” I asked, raising an eyebrow at him from the confusion. I don’t really get what he’s saying but, things suddenly got more serious when Kyungsoo’s tears started falling. My eyes widened in shock, why is he crying did I say something bad? “W-what’s wrong?” I said, standing up from my seat as I made my way towards him. He then buried his face on his hands, crying louder and louder as time goes by. My face was seriously a mess looking at the sight of him crying, what the hell did I do? I just apologized so what is this? 

 

I knelt in front of him and grabbed both of his hands to ask him what was wrong. He just continued crying like a baby in front of me, not saying anything, i knew it, i should’ve just moved away from him. I mean Causing him to be like this, I’m such an . 

 

“I’m so sorry okay? It’s my fault. I’m sorry. I was feeling all close to you like nothing happened that I haven’t thought of how hard it would be for you. I am sorry. It’s my fault.” I said, as I stand up and ruffle his hair but before I could let go, he hurriedly grabbed my hand and rest his temple at the back of my hand. “I love you too... Ever since back then... till now.. I still love you.. to the point that it also hurts..” Kyungsoo said, his tears falling endlessly. I stared at him in shock, not knowing what to do or say because I wasn’t expecting any of this to happen..  Don’t tell me I confessed without me knowing... What the hell..

 

 

-----

Thank you for reading! Any thoughts? Please comment! I love you guys.