The Guy with glasses

Being friends is enough.

HEYYYYYY! How are you all guys doing? Here’s another update I hope you guys like this! I rushed this since I really wanted to update today so I’m sorry if there’s a lot of typos and error! I know I’ve been updating short chapter but please understand me since I’m still dealing with college and it big time! But Thank you for all your support! Message me sometimes okay?~ We can discuss things about stories and all! Hihihihi. I want to have a co-author experience someday so just hit me up! Well anys! Enjoyyyy lovelies ~

 

 

Image result for chansoo gif

 

When did I started liking Kyungsoo, Hmmm? It’s been awhile but I still do remember everything from the past even before the two of us talked to each other. Back then, knowing that I might get backstabbed again by the people around me, I still remained the way I am, which of course gained a lot of attention like in my past school. In the outside, I would always smile at the people around me, hanging out with them, playing with them and laughing with them but on the inside, I wasn’t really happy because a part of me was always thinking of horrible things that those smiling people around me could do or say behind me. I mean, they might be smiling now but who knows what they are doing and telling everyone behind my back. To be honest, I’ve been readying myself for my breakdown that time because, I know, that history always repeats itself but, unlike the last time, it became worse but better.

 

There was this incident where I got framed from something that I didn’t do inside the classroom, of course I, myself, know I didn’t do it but, this one person who I believed was my friend started telling our classmates that it was me, because he knows that I came to school earlier that day. The funniest thing was that I was again standing outside the classroom, hearing him tell s about me, ruining me like he truly knows me, like he saw everything happened. After having everyone around him, believe his bluffs, I decided to just face everything and enter the room, but before I was able to move, I heard someone talking inside yelling at the guy who was supposed to be a friend of mine, and I can clearly remember everything he said. “Hey, if he was such a ty person then why would you go through such things just to walk beside him? Oh, yeah cus you’re a loser who knows nothing but to use your friend. If you have a lot of things to say to him then say it to his face you coward. You call yourself his friend but all you are is just a ty backstabbing user” He said and because of my curiosity I immediately walked towards the classroom to see the person who said that. I didn’t know who it was that time since, it was the first time I’ve ever heard that voice so, without any much thought, I entered the classroom, it felt like my mind, body and heart were pushing me to know who it was and When I stepped inside the classroom, they all looked towards me. My gaze first focused to where the guy who framed me and the person who was talking a while ago was, I then instantly shifted my eyes to look at the person who was ing the guy who framed me and what immediately came in to my mind was how small he was. To be specific he was really cute and small with his glasses on. Then it hit me, I wasn’t able to recognize his voice since it was really the first time ever that I’ve heard his voice because he doesn’t speak much and I didn’t really payed much attention to him those times but for him to stand up when he’s so small and weak-looking made me smile a bit inside and yes, it was that time, the time I heard my heartbeat go crazy, but after I entered the classroom he immediately turned his back at me and left the room. Well it didn’t really matter since it was already past dismissal time, it was just that the inspection was made after class.

 

The next day, things settled down a bit and with the investigations that happened yesterday, it turned out that the real culprit was that guy who was framing me. I really did get a feeling that it might be him but yeah, he got expelled and transferred to another school. When I got to the classroom, I immediately walked to my seat and took a sit but, when I sat down it turned out that the guy from yesterday was already there too. I was so startled that I fell off my chair causing huge chaos and loud sound. I then looked at him to see if he noticed my failure, when suddenly his head turned and he was glancing at me with his pokerface for a good 10 seconds and after that he went back to what he was doing. I was really looking forward to be friends with him that time, but I guess he doesn’t really want to get involve with anyone so, I immediately stood with my feet to sit back on my seat when a guy from our class approached me, helping me up. “What are you doing? Are you okay?”  The other guy said, as he looks at me. “Yeah.” I said, still looking at the guy with glasses as I sit back. The other guy then noticed me and looked to where I was looking. “Oh, Kyungsoo? You should thank him. He was roasting the out of your friend yesterday, he was like a hero.” He said, looking at Kyungsoo’s back before looking back at me. A smile then formed on my face as I first heard of his name. “So Kyungsoo is his name.” I said, smiling a bit to hide my joy. Then the guy next to me looked at me in shock. “Wait What? You don’t know him? Seriously? We’ve been classmates for 3 years now. I mean the three of us have been in the same class ever since you transferred.” He said, making my eyes bulge in shock. I swear I didn’t knew it that time, maybe I didn’t notice him those times since he was so small. “Well, I can’t really blame you since Kyungsoo only blends with the crowd and he doesn’t like standing out but yesterday he looked so cool to everyone but yeah he’s back to his old self. What’s great about him is that nobody dares to go near him since he bites bullies.” He said, laughing a bit as he looks at kyungsoo and that was when my curiosity and interest for him started growing bigger and bigger each time.

 

Two years have passed and yes, I still haven’t talked to him. I’m telling you all, I’ve been trying ever since the incident, but I didn’t really know when to talk to him and all I could do is stare and look at him like a creep. I mean we’ve made a bit of a progress that time and that’s when he looks back at me when I look at him but that’s all to it. I don’t know if he hates me or not since he mostly glares at me whenever he sees me or whenever our eyes meet but what changed our relationship was when we got paired in a research assignment…. And from then on everything started changing and changing… but as I fell deeper and deeper my fear also got bigger bigger…. Leading me into this crazy situation I am now…

 

 

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED EVERYONE! Thank you for reading my story. Always remember that I truly love you guys! Don’t forget to subscribe or upvote if you liked the story! Thank youuuu.~ All the love!